It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello im Alex and new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
hi there im Alex from holland and wanna say yesterday those contrails or chemtrails coverd our whole country this is nuts.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome from South Texas
Lots of topics to get into
Again Welcome to ATS
Enjoy !!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
obviosly those were contrails, not chemtrails. duh.

*end sarcasm

be prepared to have many debates on this subject haha, I for one am on the fence with this one, I believe something fishy is going on, but I think there are better and cheaper ways to poison a population, so I am left to think it is either weather control...

or contrails

welcome!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi Alex and welcome to ATS..I stay out of the contrails or chemtrail debates they play rough in that forum..Hope to see you soon on the boards..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You will find most of the posters here do not believe in chemtrails. This will make it easier when the government uses biological weapons on them. They could spray them from the sky 24/7 and most of them would deny it.

By the way, welcome

edit on 15-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hello alex ,welcome to hell.the devil says hi.please deposit one soul at the door.or push on that blue star above my post.the usa gov said they would hav total weather control by 2025.and since we are always 20years ahead.we have been able to control the weather since 2005.The comtrales/chemtrails are used as a giant microwave reflector.the microwave comes from radomes mounted on offshore oil platforms.they were manufactured by vertex in kilgore texas.the electronics were built by cisco in longview texas.one is in the gulf of mexico,another near seattle and another is in australia.sleep well.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi Alex! Welcome to ATS...I am fairly new here as well but I've read the site postings for quite sometime. I believe it was Quakewatch 2011 that pulled me in
I highly recommend checking that thread out.. it's a very informative, intelligent, site with extremely nice people who will never talk to you like you are ignorant or silly when you ask questions or even post something waaaay out there.. they will gently pull you back in to the common sense theory backed by proof and science/education without hurting your feelings intentionally.. However, there are other's here that I do believe are in love with the sound of their own voice and who's guilty pleasure is bashing anyone's opinion that differs from the norm or theirs into a bloody pulp. So, with that being said, hope you have thick skin and water runs off your back like a duck! Quack Quack!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alexberken

Hi Alex, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alexberken

Hello from Montreal, Alex from Holland !

Welcome to ATS !

If ever you plan on visiting the Chemtrail Boards, be sure to stop by the closet on your left first...where you will find baseball bats, chains, swords and most importantly...armor suits...

Nah...it ain't that bad !!

Have Fun & Enjoy !!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hi there,

Welcome. I have no real view on ?trails, I just don't know to be honest.

I do know people do fairly nasty things to each other and our planet

Once we realise that bad things we do will always affect us and those we love eventually, love will stop us.

Spread the love.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hello Alex and welcome to Ats.

My prescriptions always contain bacon.

Hope to see you around the board's

new topics

top topics

join