It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Expected The Mainstream Media Are The Ones Pushing Herman Cain And Cain Defending 999 By Lashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
On Google Searches there are now more over 2689 related articles on Herman Cain then Ron Paul, Ron Paul is only getting 40 to 90 on google news search and i also notice how the big NeoCon Radio Talk show hosts are pushing for Herman Cain, Claiming that Cain will beat obama.
Source
Before Heman Cain The Laura Ingraham Show was pushing for Rick Perry and how he will beat Obama

heres a typical brainwashing.

"I think if it were today my wife would vote for Herman Cain. One of my sons, I have grown children, you know, from the first day said 'Dad, do you know Herman Cain?' I said sure, I've known him since I was Chairman. He said "Man, I like him, I like what he says," and that is one of his great strengths Laura. He is likable. He does not give you the impression that he is full of himself, but rather than he is a straight-talkin' person who, will tell you, he call it like he sees them. He's not trying to sugar coat anything and at the same time he is not trying to be shrill and a chest beater. He's a straight talker and I think that makes him very, very attractive to people."

very attractive to people? and ron paul isnt? thats pretty twisted if you ask me

Cain Lashes out at critics

“Can y’all see the bull’s eye on my back?” he joked to the crowd of several hundred supporters who had gathered in a city park here to see Cain. His critics, he said, “don’t know how to respond to a real solution to a problem.”

Really now? the critics dont know to respond to a real solution to a problem? and neither does cain.

The name of the plan has become so synonymous with Cain’s upstart presidential bid that a supporter here held up a sign that read, “Category 999 HURRICAIN.”

Well there you have it, either you have a joke of a future leader or cain's crazy fans that held a sign thar reads 999 Hurricain?

edit on 15-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes, he got a lot of coverage on NPR, too. Quite a long piece.

No mention of Dr. Paul.

I don't mind Cain's "999" idea, but he seems very hard-line pro-corporate. Like the others, he's dressing it up as pro "free market" and so forth. That whole mind set overlooks a lot of problems that this nation has been through several times already. The problem with their "improve the economy" ideas is that they conveniently overlook the "where did our Democracy go?" problem.

I can't be happy with a candidate or commentator who doesn't give both issues the importance they deserve.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
999 is a disaster and it was drafted by a BA accountant that worked for a branch office of wells fargo.

Not sure about you guys, but I'd like some real economists (preferably austrian economists) drafting economic plans, not some average joe that doesn't know anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
999 is a disaster and it was drafted by a BA accountant that worked for a branch office of wells fargo.

Not sure about you guys, but I'd like some real economists (preferably austrian economists) drafting economic plans, not some average joe that doesn't know anything.

You know Elpresidente i am sad when i saw this news story

On Friday night Cain, who is African-American, drew about 2,000 people — some in workshirts and overalls and nearly all white — to a feed barn in rural Waverly, Tenn.

Herman Cain Thinks people are all sheeps so he took his little sheep fans to a feed barn?

9-9-9 tax plan, and the crowd is right there with him, chanting 9-9-9 along with the Georgia businessman

That line reminded me of Hope And Change back in 2008

Are People just Sheeps?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Another corporate nazi piece of # for the fools to fawn over.

Go ahead and vote for Cain you puppets, he will screw you just the same.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Originally posted by illuminatislave

If Herman Cain is a banker i wonder if that means that the OWS protests would protest him aswell? i would sure to love it see them protest Herman Cain after he insulted them, calling them anti american? thats rich

agreed Herman Cain is just like obama in polices wise, more of the same, i heard that he has around 500 to 2.000 supporters? why i am not surpised that they listen to rush limbaugh and those other neocon radio talk show hosts? typcail of the neocon talking radio heads.

And i would just love to see the same people who voted for Herman Cain if he is elected (which i hope not) i hope they will see the day and see how wrong they were 4 years ago and just say for once, Ron Paul was right and we are screwed over again.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I gotta question..........
Who do ya'll have in mind as a second choice?
I like Ron Paul and would vote for him in a heart beat but I do not believe he will get the nomination.
If he doesn't then who will you vote for.

Cain's 999 plan may give the government another grip on our wallets by introducing a 9 percent sales tax, but it will be offset.

Eventually we will have to get away from our current tax code if Ron is not elected and Cain is the only one that has suggested it.

The sales tax would bring in much more revenue.
We have 47 percent to 49 percent who do not pay taxes and on top of that the millions of illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes.
Just sayin it might be a good idea to keep a second candidate in mind.
If Paul doesn't get the nomination I pray that ya'll will still let you voices be heard by getting out to vote. We as a county can't survive four more years of Obama.
Quad

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
I gotta question..........
Who do ya'll have in mind as a second choice?
I like Ron Paul and would vote for him in a heart beat but I do not believe he will get the nomination.
If he doesn't then who will you vote for.

Cain's 999 plan may give the government another grip on our wallets by introducing a 9 percent sales tax, but it will be offset.

Eventually we will have to get away from our current tax code if Ron is not elected and Cain is the only one that has suggested it.

The sales tax would bring in much more revenue.
We have 47 percent to 49 percent who do not pay taxes and on top of that the millions of illegal immigrants who don't pay taxes.
Just sayin it might be a good idea to keep a second candidate in mind.
If Paul doesn't get the nomination I pray that ya'll will still let you voices be heard by getting out to vote. We as a county can't survive four more years of Obama.
Quad

Sadly Cains 9% tax plan wont bring revenue Cain's 999 plan reminds me of the HST Tax which is a alot pain for alot of canadians, in some canadians areas taxes thanks to the HST have gone up to 20% to 15% and 12%

Oh yes you can bet, Cain will bring his 9.9.9 plan but he doesnt say how would that create the jobs, he keeps saying and blahing about the 999
999 means more taxes, if there are more taxes in the stores it would mean people will buy less not more.

I just hope Cain will be attacked for his 999 plan at the debate on tuesday hosted by CNN.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, I completely agree with you.
With all the strange things happening in our world today, a presidental race between Herman Cain and Obama should be very colorful, to say the least.
Thats is exacly how it is looking at this point.
All we can do is sit back and watch the drama unfold.
I love Ron Paul but even if Paul were to win every straw poll in America, "the powers that be" or whatever "they" are called, will never let him be the nominee.
After seeing Americans chanting "yes we can" at the 2008 democratic conventions, then hearing it played backwards on youtube, I am also a bit leary of the whole 999 plan turned upside-down. yee bro, know what Im sayin?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The 9-9-9 plan would definitely benefit the wealthy more than the poor. It would basically place the weight of the nation's revenue on those least able to support it.

Of course, this works well with the banks and those in power because it further gaps the economic divisions and creates a sort of peasant-class that, like for so long in medieval Europe, kept the nobilities rolling in money and the peons in contained villages of huts.

And since we are here at ATS, one can also link the name of the 9-9-9 candidate (6-6-6 upside down, by the way), Cain, to the son of Adam who slew his brother.

Does any of that mean anything? Probably not but, who knows? Again, this is ATS and also a political subject. This means that most any angle can be applied to any subject or political personality to one's own hearts desire... mix & match even.

edit on 15-10-2011 by redoubt because: apolitical typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The People of the United States do NOT pick the President of the United States.

Never have. We're a REPUBLIC, not a Democracy.

The Electoral College will put into power who ever will bring them money. Ron Paul isn't that man.

They need someone willing to fight the Chinese.

new topics

top topics

join