It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Shirt NYPD punches Women protester in the face. K.O. - Protesters rush to her aid.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

are you a glass half full or a glass half empty person? not everything is a nefarious plot, my grandma owns stock and she's no more "out to get you" than the greeter at wal-mart. Don't protest wall street, protest the bank, take your money out of the banks, cut up your credit cards, cancel your morgatge and quit living beyond your means. Quit giving them your money.That's protest that will work, but not as easy as hanging out in the park eating sandwiches and taunting police.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The good thing is people will decide for themselves.
People SHOULD decide for themselves.
By the looks of things, the people have spoken
About time !

edit on 15/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Heres a video that shows how it started from a different angle. 1:30 in the video.

vimeo.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by LeTan

are you a glass half full or a glass half empty person? not everything is a nefarious plot, my grandma owns stock and she's no more "out to get you" than the greeter at wal-mart. Don't protest wall street, protest the bank, take your money out of the banks, cut up your credit cards, cancel your morgatge and quit living beyond your means. Quit giving them your money.That's protest that will work, but not as easy as hanging out in the park eating sandwiches and taunting police.

I'm a glass full or empty, depending on how much I put in or how much I take out. It's within my power.

I understand your point of view and I agree that they should protest banks. However, you gotta start somewhere. Wall Street has banking ties. I don't fully agree with some of the reasons for the protesters, but I strongly disagree with how they are being treated.

There is just now justification for any police violence. At all. They are there to SERVE AND PROTECT. I guess they just forgot WHO they are supposed to protect.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

They know exactly who they are here to serve and protect. They are here to serve and protect the corporation of The United States of America, that's not even in debate, that is,in fact, the law.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by LeTan

They know exactly who they are here to serve and protect. They are here to serve and protect the corporation of The United States of America, that's not even in debate, that is,in fact, the law.

Okay, and are you okay with this?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

of course not, that's why I have no bank account, no credit cards (or credit card debit), no mortgages or loans,and don't feed the beast. My income is mostly cash of which only 3% of all "money" in this country exists as cash, that sounds pretty rare to me so I'll hold it for myself,thank you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

reply to post by LeTan

of course not, that's why I have no bank account, no credit cards (or credit card debit), no mortgages or loans,and don't feed the beast. My income is mostly cash of which only 3% of all "money" in this country exists as cash, that sounds pretty rare to me so I'll hold it for myself,thank you.

Hey, I can respect that. However, in all honesty, I don't think even that will work. If you don't feed the beast, it will eventually come out of it's lair and hunt for food. Either outcome is not good.

Really, I see this protest as a way to approach a dream that many Americans have. No one ever said there is only one say to slay a dragon.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Heres a video that shows how it started from a different angle. 1:30 in the video.
vimeo.com...

That clearly shows the cop approached from behind.
1:31 and the victim fem/cross

edit on 15/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

This will accomplish exactly nothing. There is no such thing as a blooddless revolution, and if you gotta start one can you wait til after I'm dead? The one thing that's always worse than what happens before revolution is the aftermath.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by LeTan

This will accomplish exactly nothing. There is no such thing as a blooddless revolution, and if you gotta start one can you wait til after I'm dead? The one thing that's always worse than what happens before revolution is the aftermath.

Maybe, there's always a possibility of a bad aftermath of a revolution. You could say that about America now, but not back then, after the revolution was a success.

Either way, it can't be any worse than the aftermath of being docile. So, you don't believe in revolution, and you don't believe in bloodshed. What exactly do you think your solution will accomplish?

The way things are going, if we refuse to feed them our money, they will simply take it from us, sparking anger in the people. What do you personally think the outcome of your resolve will accomplish?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
While the scooter incident looked contrived and fake.. the punching incident is just inexcusable. And cowardly.

Good job Officer Testosterone, not only did you make you and your fellow officers look like thugs, but I guarantee your actions also put you and your fellow officers in the greatest danger they were in that day. Those white shirts and uniforms not only look sharp for photo ops.. but make wonderful targets. I'm only sorry you probably won't contract hiv from your unwarranted assault, as it's just not easily transmitted in such fashion. If there's any justice though, you'll at least lose your job and your pension. Maybe then you'll be protesting somewhere and a cop can punch you in the face. Or maybe your personal info will come to light and you'll be harassed for the next five years for your trouble. Either way, I wish you all the worst, your an embarrassment to law enforcement everywhere and have no business holding any position with any authority. And no "good" cop would want to be associated with you in any way shape or form.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

"The bullet or the ballot, but first let's try the ballot".-Malcom X

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by LeTan

"The bullet or the ballot, but first let's try the ballot".-Malcom X

the ballot hasnt worked for a long time.
one thing i know for sure is that they will always bring bullets to a peacefull protest. if we want change, we need to know that they arent going to just let us have it.
id like to see a bloodless revoultion, but i dont think they would let that happen, theyre not going to hand over control of the world very quickly thats for sure

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Already been posted.www.abovetopsecret.com...

There in the middle of the road
blocking traffic!!

Why should anyone be able to block traffic to someone
who just got off of work and is trying to get home
to there family??

It's called the right to assembly. It's somewhere in the constitution. Now, as roads are in fact public property, you and I have the right to assemble on them. In fact as pedestrians we also have the right of way under traffic laws. I understand that many on ATS don't actually know what the constitution says and just use the word like most Christians use "Jesus" but hey, your ignorance really isn't my problem. get stuck in traffic thanks to a protest? Why not get out and join 'em?

I feel no sympathy, it is actually quite funny!!
The protester in the green shirt was pushing the cop
and got laid out, exactly what they were asking for.
This has turned into a circus fest..
Look the guy is clearly pushing the officer
the protester is grabbing the cops sleeve resisting
to get off the road..

He has a right to be on the road. The cop has no right to order him off the road. And if a punch to the face and curb stomp is acceptable retaliation for a tug on the sleeve, then certainly a bullet to the face is acceptable retaliation for a punch and curb stomp? Thankfully these protestors seem to have much calmer reactions than me.

He pushed he grabbed the officers sleeve, he got punched!!
The protesters were upping the ante.
You can not block the roads!!

Yes you can.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

try ever.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
maybe china should attack america because its refuseing to let americans protest, i this was happening in china or someother country that america didnt like you would have barry o bama spewing out his verbal dihorrea about letting people have their say blah blah blah

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Horrible!!!

Maybe the thread should be retitled because he is a man?
edit on 15-10-2011 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Already been posted.www.abovetopsecret.com...

There in the middle of the road
blocking traffic!!

Why should anyone be able to block traffic to someone
who just got off of work and is trying to get home
to there family??

I feel no sympathy, it is actually quite funny!!
The protester in the green shirt was pushing the cop
and got laid out, exactly what they were asking for.
This has turned into a circus fest..
Look the guy is clearly pushing the officer
the protester is grabbing the cops sleeve resisting
to get off the road..

He pushed he grabbed the officers sleeve, he got punched!!
The protesters were upping the ante.
You can not block the roads!!

Not quite! If you look at the two videos of the incident. The person in the green shirt was walking with his back to the police away from them. The cop who punched first grabbed him and turned him. That is where the still picture and the video posted by the OP kick in.

The person did not grab the cops shirt unless he has a warped hand with fingers bending backwards! It was the back of his hand that was touching the cops sleeve.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Why don't they just photograph these back stabbing cowards, follow them home and terrorise them like they do evrybody else,

Jebus, when the SHTF, do they think they will just be accepted into community and allowed to share the food and water!

THINK NOT, they join up to serve and protect and very quickly hate the public with contempt,

Hope that coward get a damn good hiding

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join