It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

real life super hero?, wtf.

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I apologize in advance if its a repost;

A real life super hero who recently got arrested and charged, this video was used evidence;





Phoenix Jones, the self-described Guardian of Seattle and "Real Life Superhero," was arrested last weekend for allegedly pepper-spraying four people outside of a nightclub, which he says was an attempt to break up a fight.


Thoughts on this man?, should he stop?, should he keep going?
He has allegedly been doing this for roughly a year now.
edit on 14-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
it is a repost.

I cant believe it is real though haha



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
it is a repost.

I cant believe it is real though haha


What a top guy, honestly.
I'm proud there are still people around like this.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 

When it comes down to it, he has good intentions.
I think he should be allowed to do what ever he wants.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why is this in Middle east issues?



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Why is this in Middle east issues?


Totally apologize for that, didn't even realize that it was in this section.
In fact I don't remember being prompted to select a subforum either.


If a moderator or administrator just so happen to browse this thread, please feel free to move it accordingly.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
He's no Kick-ass.
The cops don't need anyone else trying to do the same job that they are not doing. Screw public safety, there's no money in it. It's all about DUIs and speeding tickets. and drug busts there's lots of money there.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 


www.worldsuperheroregistry.com...

One real life superhero? They have an entire registry of superheroes! lmao check out the website its hilarious



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Kinda makes me think of Defendor. Great movie, throwing grapes at the bad guys, releasing angry bee's on them



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
He's no Kick-ass.
The cops don't need anyone else trying to do the same job that they are not doing. Screw public safety, there's no money in it. It's all about DUIs and speeding tickets. and drug busts there's lots of money there.


This man knows.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
While I applaud his sense of civic duty I just hope his suit is made out of kevlar, real bad guys tend to use guns. Wonder if it will go like kick-ass the comic, how long before we see a Red Mist ?



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yes, people like this exist. I saw a documentary about them a while ago. I planned on linking to it, but I came across something else when I Googled for it. A website dedicated to Real Life Super Heros.

www.reallifesuperheroes.org...

HBO did the doc...
thecelebritycafe.com...





posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

he looks like a fighter. it seems he can handle himself obv so let him do what he wants as long as he doesn't break any of the laws hes trying to "protect".

the bigger question is why it took the police so long after hearing someone was hit by a car...
edit on 10/14/2011 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
Yes, people like this exist. I saw a documentary about them a while ago. I planned on linking to it, but I came across something else when I Googled for it. A website dedicated to Real Life Super Heros.

www.reallifesuperheroes.org...

HBO did the doc...
thecelebritycafe.com...




lol have to see that movie!



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by toothpastert

he looks like a fighter. it seems he can handle himself obv so let him do what he wants as long as he doesn't break any of the laws hes trying to "protect".

the bigger question is why it took the police so long after hearing someone was hit by a car...
edit on 10/14/2011 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)

LOL, i thought that body armour was just a dramatization of his body.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I wonder whether he can turn his head in that thing...
How does his hair fit into that mask?



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 


There already is a thread on this, you posted this in the wrong section.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 


I think that guy needs to get laid or buy an Xbox to pass some time.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 


There already is a thread on this, you posted this in the wrong section.

Thank you for the blatant +1 post count, this has been mentioned a few times throughout this thread.



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by WiZKiD111
 


I think that guy needs to get laid or buy an Xbox to pass some time.

hahaha yeah baddd!



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join