It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Agenda To Include Eliminating 5 Govt. Departments & He Will Take $39k Presidential Salar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
we can only hope!
but I think hes just another pupet press.

they gave us a black presedent to make us happy.
and to make us think we had one of us as a president.
but is was just to keep us quiet.
It faild badly.

so now they try to put some one in
that says EVER thing we wont to hear!
they have train'd R'paul to be one of the best acters.
and you are all falling for it.

come on! he is Saying every thing you wont to hear.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Put it this way, If he wins?

Is he just going to turn around and do the opposite like the other POTUS?
Promises, Promises...

Either put up or shut up.

Is he just saying that just to get elected?

Apparently you are not familiar with Dr. Paul at all, which means you must not follow politics. The man has been in congress how long? As long as some of our members have been alive. I advise you to do some research into his speeches and voting history, because that will give you your answer.

But if you don't feel like doing that, I will answer your question...NO, he is not just saying that to get elected.
I have a feeling that the salary issue may help him win some of the voters who were on the fence, but it's hard to say. Too many people have still never even heard of his name, which is a direct result of the failure of the media in this country.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

The majority here support occupywall street
Yeah the unemployed idiots bitching about how they failed life and blaming it on the rich.

They don't care about jobs. They. Just want to make excuses.
Lets not forget there are members and threads about how work is "unnatural".

My Reply

Are you serious you obviously do not get the movement then do you? Let's put it this way when banks give money to countries and people who can't afford it they authorize the FED to print the cash to pay the banks for being a bad business.

Now let's also not forget if banks succeed in in having countries not paying their debts they then take the infrastructure YOUR money paid for then place tolls on it and screw you with more cash. Because you are already paying more tax to pay for their on purpose stuff up. Now I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure people are sick of that as for tolls on roads that taxes paid for is already happening in America now.

You can say the occupy movement is for people blaming it on the rich but we all know the agenda rid countries of their middle class which is happening as well. Why are they doing that because you need to be dependent on someone don't you? Who? The government so they need to spend more money it's a vicious circle and it need to be broken. Who can do that? Ron Paul looks like the one who can make a change that we all need if America makes a change the rest of the world will definitely follow and great change will come.

But when people like you just want to fault everything and just complain from your couch that makes it hard for anything to get going want to make a difference get off that computer or couch. What are you going to say to your kids or brothers and sisters kids when they ask where were you when this was going on.

edit on 15-10-2011 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by vkturbo because: Why is my comment showing up in what I quoted

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What you all dont realize is Ron Paul is part of the show as well whether he knows it or not.

You dont have to be a willing participant nowadays.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What you imply is Ron Paul is an opportunistic grand stander which is of course not true but you, you've been reading too many comic books. Are you even old enough to vote?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Interesting to hear the salary bit. I'm glad Dr Paul is trying more and more this time around. It's also interesting to note that he refuses to sign up for gov't pension.

As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral."
(source: en.wikipedia.org...-congressional_years)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We really need someone like Ron Paul up here in Canada.

I passed a car on the 401 with Ohio plates the other day that had a bumper sticker that read " Don't blame me! I voted for Ron Paul!" and I thought to myself, that is a statement that we should have a similar message stating. My lack of knowledge concerning government affairs prevents me from knowing if there is someone like him in politics in Canada.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

400k plus all that "other" money
But 39.3k? The median salary of the american worker?
How's that for representation?

That's HUGE!!!! Less is soooo much More right now after reading this.
Just imagine, that is true conservatism, this man will go down in history

But the real change can happen with everyone and I don't mean the empty change Obama promised
I mean actual change

He's in it to win, this is a big game changer!

Yeah, but that stated 'salary' is but a miniscule minute, nearly meaningless part of what the President of the United States receives for his services. They get that salary for life, don't have to pay any taxes, health care? not an issue and not out of their pocket. They get a free ride to any part of the world with full Presidential security services. They could be like the Clintons and steal White House artifacts and pieces of the moon, and not get called out on it. An ex-president has diplomatic immunity, and can never be prosecuted for a crime.

The best part of being a President is not the jobs you can get for your family, it is the total free ride you get the rest of your life.

A paycheck, pfft, common, get real. I didn't even touch on the many ways an ex-President can rape the country with for paltry monetary personal gain.

I also find it a bit odd we hear about the Democratic ex-President's world travels but rarely hear of a Republican ex-president waste of tax payer dollars in retirement. Have you?

(I actually don't find it odd at all)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's making me real happy that people are paying attention to this man!
iv'e been a Ron Paul supporter since 2006 (16yrs old) and when i would talk about this man people had no dam clue who he was. they were too busy worrying about Obama being black and Clinton being a female.....and mc cain being the guy that wanted to continue the war for 100 yrs more.
iv'e been called "racist" for not being a fan of obama.
hope the man behind the curtain takes no action against this wonderful man. don't call me pessimistic, anything can happend.
RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by ModernAcademia

Anything that involves gutting the EPA is a no-go in my book.

Besides, Paul will not be elected anyway.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

" Get rid of the EPA... then tell your grandchildren you were a brainwashed fool. SERIOUSLY?? Get rid of the EPA?? Do you have any idea the environmental crisis we're in?? The EPA doesn't do NEARLY ENOUGH. "

The E.P.A. does serve a purpose , but in it's Present State it has grown into a Tyrannical Department of the Federal Goverment and has Far Over reached it's authority IMO . If Ron Paul were Elected President , and being a good Judge of Constitutional Law , he might try and Restructure it to Conform to it's Origional Intent of Protecting our Enviorment within certain Limits . Remember , we have been Living under a Progressive Liberal Administration for the Last 3 years and this GREEN MANIA has gotten Way out of Hand . Time for some Common Sense when it comes to Governing , don't you think ?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have never voted before, but I think I will after hearing this

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

" Please explain to me how education is a waste of spending?? I'm not being sarcastic I'm serious. "

Ok , it is Not a Waste of spending to Support Higher Learning if said Monetary Support at Least Shows some Exceptable Results . Presently , America is far behind other Countries around the globe when it comes to Producing Scientists, Mathamaticians, and Theorists in many fields . The DOE has Failed to have any Substancial Impact on Education in this Country since it's inception and must Reacess it's Priorities when it comes to spending the Taxpayers Money in the Future IMO . If Ron Paul is Elected , I am sure he will deal with that Department according to his personal beliefs in how our Children should be Educated, and what Opportunities the Goverment can Offer them to best prepare them to eventually enter the Workforce and Earn a Decent Living .

edit on 15-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
we can only hope!
but I think hes just another pupet press.

they gave us a black presedent to make us happy.
and to make us think we had one of us as a president.
but is was just to keep us quiet.
It faild badly.

so now they try to put some one in
that says EVER thing we wont to hear!
they have train'd R'paul to be one of the best acters.
and you are all falling for it.

come on! he is Saying every thing you wont to hear.

What? Are you f@$%ing kidding me? No he's not..

First of all, if TPTB wanted him in, he'd be treated fairly by the media... more than fairly in fact. Instead he's either ignored or slighted.

Also, be careful not to lose perspective of your surroundings... while he may be saying (almost) everything that (a lot of) those of us ATS members want to hear, so much of what he says is gasped at by the majority of Americans, both democrat and republican.. America's foreign policy invited the 9/11 attacks.. Iran is not a threat.. heroin should be legal.. I could go on.

To all those who say Ron Paul would end up being just another puppet, quit thinking you're one step ahead of everybody.. you're not

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
lol ATS loves to think everybody is a sheeple or puppet.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

my guess for agency's gotten rid of if hes elected
1.dea
2.tsa
3.fed reserve?
4.atf(one can hope)
5.??Irs(realy fishing here)

this should be an interesting read when all of his plans come out ,i think the salary thing is kinda cool but i dont think ron paul will suffer too much from reduced salary(not bashing the guy but he probaly has money)hopefully more news will follow

Department of Education would definitely be one of them. Federal Reserve isn't a government agency.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Put it this way, If he wins?

Is he just going to turn around and do the opposite like the other POTUS?
Promises, Promises...

Either put up or shut up.

Is he just saying that just to get elected?

No, hes been saying the same thing for a long long time... he will do everything he says.
Which is scary and radical to some people. I think its what we need.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thats awesome! Ron Paul is the man! But I have to say I would really like to see him march on wall street with the rest of us. The time is now and I believe that it would send a huge message to the protesters and to those in opposition of it to see any of our politicians down there with OWS. ( I know Jesse Ventura is there but he's a lil
you know what I mean?)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

ron paul is the man. no other politician would ever do that.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I hope Ron Paul will elected in 2012! Anyone know he will?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join