It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Agenda To Include Eliminating 5 Govt. Departments & He Will Take $39k Presidential Salar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+133 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ron Paul’s detailed agenda for America will be disclosed next week and a senior official with his campaign tells The Brody File that it includes eliminating five governmental departments, cutting one trillion dollars in spending and Dr. Paul would take a presidential salary of just $39,336, which is the median salary of the American worker (The President’s base salary is normally $400,000).

blogs.cbn.com...

400k plus all that "other" money
But 39.3k? The median salary of the american worker?
How's that for representation?

That's HUGE!!!! Less is soooo much More right now after reading this.
Just imagine, that is true conservatism, this man will go down in history

But the real change can happen with everyone and I don't mean the empty change Obama promised
I mean actual change

He's in it to win, this is a big game changer!

edit on 14-10-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This ridding on the Occupy Wallstreet Craze?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

its the Rothschild family that choose's the US President's !!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The Man will set an Example for the American People if elected President with Ideas like that . BRAVO Dr. Paul !....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

my guess for agency's gotten rid of if hes elected
1.dea
2.tsa
3.fed reserve?
4.atf(one can hope)
5.??Irs(realy fishing here)

this should be an interesting read when all of his plans come out ,i think the salary thing is kinda cool but i dont think ron paul will suffer too much from reduced salary(not bashing the guy but he probaly has money)hopefully more news will follow

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

i think it will have the epa and the doe on it. i would hope for the dea the most though but i mean cmon my username gives that away. no gov agency is a good agency

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Guess the real question is how is he going to convince Congress to go along with his agenda?

Give him credit because it will win him some votes.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Put it this way, If he wins?

Is he just going to turn around and do the opposite like the other POTUS?
Promises, Promises...

Either put up or shut up.

Is he just saying that just to get elected?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

My guess would be....

1. The Department of Agriculture
2. The Department of Education
3. The Enviormental Protection Agency
4. The T.S.A.
5. The D.E.A.

Five of the Worst Offenders of Wasteful Goverment Spending .
edit on 14-10-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

my guess for agency's gotten rid of if hes elected
1.dea
2.tsa
3.fed reserve?
4.atf(one can hope)
5.??Irs(realy fishing here)

The five departments that would be abolished are the Departments of Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce and Interior. However, while the departments would be eliminated, the plan would be to roll certain functions into other departments. For example, the Department of Education would be done away with but pell grant programs would be phased in somewhere else.

There’s a lot more details to come but those will be unveiled Monday in Las Vegas.

From same link
Liberals won't be happy of these abolishments but they will like the massive pay cut

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Leading by example!!!
He's getting rid of those depts then what? Most people think the dept of education runs and funds ALL public schools and will want to know what the alternative is.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

I Think President Paul Might Recreate it as ....

The Department Of Reeducation

..............:0

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I believe that he would be a good president for this country. No, a great president. That is until the banks have him killed like most of the others who try righting the wrongs that the banks create.

One can hope...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The more I listen to Dr. Paul the more I like him.

He won't get half of his stuff passed though.

It's still time for something different in the white house. Ron Paul seems to be resonating with what the people want.

Herman Cain is rubbing me the wrong way. I am somewhat conservative but people should have the right to protest. Why does he care so much?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul For The Win!!!!

Didn't hear the current Potus say that and i DO agree the more i hear about Paul the more i like.

If Paul doesn't get elected it will be the biggest travesty that has ever been put on the American Public.

That's some change i can believe in.

edit on 15-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Let's hope he chooses a good vice president because he is going to make WAY more changes than Obama and will probably be likened to Kennedy and targeted for assassination. All Presidents wanting REAL change which worked for Real change were assassinated. Obama ran on change Ron Paul will implement change

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

The Judge Andrew Napalitano is the only other man i would trust and i think only one who Paul would pick.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

OMG That would be amazing!!!!! I would vote for that in a heartbeat. I've always admired the Judge on Sheppard Smith and his own show of course!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
While I like some of what Ron Paul says in his message, I do not fully trust him. There are some positive facts about Dr. Paul, however. His voting record is consistent with his message, and adding that with other attributes, he appears to be one of the most 'honest politicians' I have ever known. 'Honest Politicians..." -- Is that an oxymoron?

Anyway, I look at it like this: If we are to believe based on all the evidence we have seen since the late 80's - that our government has been infiltrated by somethingsomeoneNWOaliensSmurfs with negative intentions. How are we supposed to just assume they are 'allowing' him to have a national spotlight?

I know back before he ran for president the very first time, he used to go on public television, local talk radio shows, etc -- and he would be saying the exact same things he is saying today. In those times, however, the message was of course not as diar or urgent. But, he certainly brought up the federal reserve, government insiders, corrupt politicians, etc No intervention? Noone silenced him?

Ok, flash forward, after working to expose (think Bill Cooper) and bring down the evil empire, he remained in congress, and ran for president. Yet again, during his very first presidential run in 89? -- he was saying these things. After losing, he goes back into his seat in congress, and goes for 20 years in front of the house on live television talking about our liberty being stolen right before our eyes. No intervention? Noone silenced him?

Then, he runs for president again, and things really take off, the Internet is here now, and this message speaks to people, people wake up and it exploded. While he didn't win, he really changed the way many people who were formally asleep thought about our country and government. No intervention? Noone silenced him?

Now, here it is 2011, and he has been 'allowed' to awaken the masses of young people to a new way to think about the 'shadow' in our government.

There's a perception that Ron Paul is shunned by the media. While this is kinda true, he isn't really silenced or 'ruined' -- He is on every major network television station, he is talked about, he is routinely interviewed and praised by some newscasters.

The only REAL perception is based on a falsehood. People that trust him, trust him because they seem to be made to believe that he is not accepted. When clearly, to me at least, that's just not the case. He has been 'accepted' -- if he wasn't accepted, we wouldn't know about Ron Paul.

If he was accepted, he is allowed, if he is allowed, how can you trust him? Put it another way, even if he somehow made it through the cracks, and just never drew their attention. If he was really the man to restore our nation from tyranny, would they let him in office? If in office, would they allow him to do anything? What exactly would be the point?

edit on 14-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I believe Ron Paul would actually live up to his promised statements if elected to the POTUS. I believe that if indeed the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are still being waged if Mr. Paul became our next President, he will recall our forces from those wars and immediately offer treaties to these ravaged countries that will offer reconstructive servies, Economic support, and possibly even issue apologies, if relevant.

I believe Mr. Paul would immediately repeal the Patriot Act, and set up a committee to review legislative enactments since 2001 that stemmed from this abomination so as to place it before the congress for recall. I also believe that Mr. Paul would dismantle the Cuban prison facility where America tortured prisoners and detained innocent people unjustly.

Will Mr. Paul go all the way, and declare the War Powers Act of 1933 repealed?

Will Mr. Paul go so far as to then rip away the yellow fringe that frames our country's flag. thus removing every federal judge presiding over their district's court (as these corrupted lawyers judge explicitly by Admiralty Laws) and setting up a committee to judge new candidates according to their constitutionality and the record they produce recording such?

Will Mr. Paul declare Presidentiall Orders illegal, and thus repealing every Order influencing American legislation involved with treasonous and treacherous criminal actions?

And finally, Will Mr Paul pursue legal recourse against those who have been exposed as being involved with criminal activity against the People of the United States, such as G.W. Bush. Dick Cheney, Hillary Clinton. Barack Obama, William Holder. Condelliza Rice, John McCain. and Janet Reno... Just to name a few?

The 5 Agencies I feel Mr. Paul will eradicate will be:

1. Dept. of Homeland Security
2. Dept. of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
3. Dept. of Internal Revenue Service
4. The Federal Reserve System
5. The Drug Enforcement Agency.

Programs and Departments I believe Mr. Paul will reorganize:

1. Central Intelligence Agency
2. The Social Security Administration
4. Dept. of Commerce
5. Dept. of the Treasury

Organizations I believe Mr. Paul will bar from political activities:

1. The Bar Association
2. Council of Foreign Relations
3. The Builderberg Group
4. The Bohemian Grove
5. the American Israel Public Affairs Committee

Yeah, I know lol... This was my wishlist... Good Luck Mr. Paul! I truly hope you win...

Hey, has anyone started building Mr. Paul his Popemobile yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join