It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From South Dakota!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have been a long time lurker of this site and finally decided to join, I had a few subjects I'd like to get some thoughts and opinions from others about and this seems like a great community to do so.

I have been married for about a year now and live happily with my two dogs and 2 cats out on a farm.

I will be nosing throughout all these threads,I love Survivalism (I like to think of ways to live isolated on my land, haha), Paranormal, Crypto, UFO's, NWO, I love it all, I feel like I have opened a book that teaches me a whole new array of learning.

I'm happy to be a part of a community of people who are open minded and give proper criticism and questioning to certain subjects.

I hope to talk and debate with the rest of you!
edit on 14-10-2011 by NessTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome! It's good to have you here and I look forward to your input

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NessTheGreat

Welcome to ATS. Perhaps your survival knowledge will add to the vast knowledge available here on ATS?
Look forward to your comments. Enjoy
DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! You have come to the right place friend, you will find strange, odd, creepy, cool, intellectual, open minded, close minded, cheerful, euphoric, calm, eccentric, interesting people on this website, welcome aboard and I really hope you find what you are looking for!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Hi NessTheGreat, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join