It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bazinga!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm new. This is really difficult, I don't even kind of know what to say. So I'll just start by saying some things I like.

I love cats, I love every kind of cat.. I just want to hug all them, but I can't, can't hug every cat. I also really enjoy healthy and intellectual debate, which is my reason for joining ATS. I am always game for learning new things and sharing my own personal database of useless factlets.

I consider myself to be a pretty intelligent person, but not above making mistakes in arguments-and I tend to get a bit more hot headed than is healthy, but I'll try to keep calm and carry on. My topics of interest will probably be the Paranormal, Aliens, Philosophy, Chit Chat (I love me some chit chatting)... Had Skunkworks really encompassed facts about skunks, then that would have been one too... But alas...

It's nice to e-meet you all and I hope we can be the best of friends.

Cats out!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey there! Welcome! I love cats too so you're in good company

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hi there. I like cats too, mainly because they are sacred to the Goddess Bast. You have now entered The ATS Zone. *que spooky music*

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by everykindofcat

Hi everykindofcat, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I used to hate cats until my girlfriend (wife now) brought home a cat. Very skillful creatures indeed.
Anyways, welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Things can get testy here sometimes, but it is an excellent place to learn. Since you joined you can ask questions and answer them which is mainly how we learn here. Transfer of information. And being able to comment is much better than just lurking about the threads.
Well that is how a lot of things happen anyway, questions, comments, and answers.
And cats, did I mention cats? We have cat lovers to, like me. I have two Siamese one of which is a ham and mainly functions like a slug. The other is a blue and runs from all manor of mice, bugs, and anything on the floor moving.
Some people have pet pigs, I don't think pigs make a very good Christmas present. Because they can't sing.
Never try to teach a pig to sing, It wastes your time and annoys the pig. Not good pets at all.
anyway
You are welcome and will do well here. You will learn a lot, and hopefully have some very good tips to help others on their way. .
DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I adore cats!!!! =^.^=

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hello and welcome.

Just had to say the BAZINGA is the best word ever and Sheldon rocks!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
hi, and welcome to ATS.i like cats and dogs. just as long as there not on the menu!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
A star for your awesome thread title.
Cats are okay, but I like dogs.
*sob*
don't hate me

Welcome to the site. Have fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hi! And welcome!

From all three of us

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Daw yes, I feel accepted
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who took the time to read my little introduction, and special thanks for the cat love

I think I will definitely enjoy my time here.. Off to try and find some debate I feel confident enough to engage in!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Welcome fellow noob. You seem to have the good quality of analyzing yourself and the way you think deeply. I like that. I like cats too, especially lol cats. Have you read the Lolcat bible? It helped me see how important cats and kittenz really were.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I love cats too, welcome, cat-kisses

new topics

top topics

join