It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran planned at least since 2001 bringing in World War 3 and the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Kwell - for God's sake think this out.

Someone can take a dish of dog food and tell you it is biscuits and gravy but that does not make it biscuits and gravy.

As the other poster mentioned the early Zionist bastards were not religious at all. They could have called it Fraudsylvania. If they had would you be with me now istead of with John Hagee?

I don't hate Israel. I don't hate anything even though I don't like leeks or liver.

I am just telling you Israel is a fraud, a con, a fake-out, a swindle, a Ponzi scheme with its own flag, a dish of dog food and you are reading hate into that.

If Jesus was pissed off at the money changers I am pretty sure his is furious at that gangster Netnayahu.

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I am just tired of these Israel haters. The Bible does say if you bless them you will be blessed. The Bible also tells me their leaders are of the synagogue of satan that say they are Jews but do lie, so I know this. But guess what, the Illuminati has control of every government on this earth right now and the ones they do not they are invading or have plans to invade. It simply boils down to this, Israel is God's land and the true Jews are His people. If God tells me to bless them that is exactly what I will do because God knows more than me.

edit on 15-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Someone can take a dish of dog food and tell you it is biscuits and gravy but that does not make it biscuits and gravy.

As the other poster mentioned the early Zionist bastards were not religious at all. They could have called it Fraudsylvania. If they had would you be with me now istead of with John Hagee?

I don't hate Israel. I don't hate anything even though I don't like leeks or liver.

I am just telling you Israel is a fraud, a con, a fake-out, a swindle, a Ponzi scheme with its own flag, a dish of dog food and you are reading hate into that.

If Jesus was pissed off at the money changers I am pretty sure his is furious at that gangster Netnayahu.

I am just tired of these Israel haters. The Bible does say if you bless them you will be blessed. The Bible also tells me their leaders are of the synagogue of satan that say they are Jews but do lie, so I know this. But guess what, the Illuminati has control of every government on this earth right now and the ones they do not they are invading or have plans to invade. It simply boils down to this, Israel is God's land and the true Jews are His people. If God tells me to bless them that is exactly what I will do because God knows more than me.

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Israel is God's land and they need to leave it alone but they won't and they will be cut to pieces.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Former Nazi says that America is heading down the same path as Nazi Germany:

edit on 15-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Palestinians are the real Jews.

The Khazars pretending to be Jews are now occupying Israel.

Here is a pretender right here.

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Israel is God's land and they need to leave it alone but they won't and they will be cut to pieces.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You are saying the palestinians are the real Jews...no they aren't. Where do you come up with these things?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join