It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on Iran planned at least since 2001 bringing in World War 3 and the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
General Wesley Clark says attack on Iran has been planned out well in advance, at least since 2001. Here is a video that shows that they had plans for taking out governments Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and then finally Iran.

I think that the attack on Iran will be the final war to bring in their one world government.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Excellent video, thanks for posting.

Although I knew about this, there are many out there who do not, and there are just as many who believe the official story and party line about the US fighting for 'freedom'.

If Wesley Clark doesn't set them straight, who will?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

It's interesting how he mentioned Libya.
This is hardly evidence of a war with Iran though.
I would like to know more about the source of the video.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

It appears to be from the news show "Democracy Now" with Amy Goodman. It is a reputable alternative news show with a sizable audience.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
evidence? are you crazy, he was nato supreme commander of allied powers europe. most likely its his battle plan and he was instrumental in the tactics and strategy of what has taken place the last few years.

even though he retired, the plan is well past the point of no return.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by GmoS719

It appears to be from the news show "Democracy Now" with Amy Goodman. It is a reputable alternative news show with a sizable audience.

Any way to find out when it was recorded?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If this is the plan, then it would seem that they have failed in Syria and lebanon, not started in Sudan and Somalia really....and not finished up in either Iraq,Afghanistan, nor even in Libya either......
The whole field i in motion and that cant be good for juggling forces and responding to the various asymetrical threats each theater brings with it...
Though pretext for iranian war is being slowly established, a real military buildup of signifigant proportions would also be nessessary to preclude a strike.
I would estimate three Carrier Strike groups and land based aircraft from a lot of different directions would be required to be successful.
You cannot make such a move without setting up the chess pieces many moves ahead.....
lets try to locate the carrier group and what other esources may be making thei way over there....
Isreal, has a few squadrons to throw in as well as the Saudis have US weapons.as well as 60,billion worth ordered.
Possible sides would be say
Turkey-neutral?
Syria,Hezbollah,Lebanon,Egypt,Iran,
against
Ysreal, Saudi Arabia,USA,EU maybe,
I think the ball is still in play in a lot of signifigant side battles enough to postpone any iran attack till things settle down a bit....?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
evidence? are you crazy, he was nato supreme commander of allied powers europe. most likely its his battle plan and he was instrumental in the tactics and strategy of what has taken place the last few years.

even though he retired, the plan is well past the point of no return.

I don't care who he is, it's suspicious to just spill the beans on confidential information.
Also, word of mouth isn't evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

It says March 2 2007. General Wesley Clarke is about as well informed and as credibile as one can get. I mentioned this in a post a few days ago. I am glad it has been reposted.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by GmoS719

It says March 2 2007. General Wesley Clarke is about as well informed and as credibile as one can get. I mentioned this in a post a few days ago. I am glad it has been reposted.

I was hoping for a date other than the easily faked one on the video.
Anyone can add text to a video.
I guess, I'll look for myself.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why did it seem like he was making a joke? The lilt in his voice and the editing of the video makes me think it's taken out of context but if that's their plan then they have failed.

They haven't taken any of those country's and it's already 5years later

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
www.democracynow.org...

This is a transcript for the entire interview, some interesting stuff in here.
Check it out.
edit on 14-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I think an attack is imminent. I know most people do not like Alex Jones but he does have sources and they say an attack is imminent within two weeks. I would like to say if but I know it is a when this happens it will set off world war 3.

Listen to Obama's speech again carefully.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I don't where you have been. Just because the the dates got adjusted doesn't mean the information isn't real. No one is perfect not even the NWO crowd. Sometimes [snip] happens even for them.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15/10/11 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a blow hard idiot. I mean just listen to his voice and how he sounds. Sounds like a weight lifter who has taken too many testosterone pills.

Anyway, if AJ says there will be an attack in 2 weeks you can 100% be sure there WONT. Alex Jones and Sorcha Faal need to go get a room together.

Originally posted by kwell
reply to post by stirling

I think an attack is imminent. I know most people do not like Alex Jones but he does have sources and they say an attack is imminent within two weeks. I would like to say if but I know it is a when this happens it will set off world war 3.

Listen to Obama's speech again carefully.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

ISRAEL IS PURE EVIL

The Zionist plan to destroy all Muslim nations that could pose any sort of threat to racist criminal state if Israel go back all the way to 1973 when Syria and Egypt attacked Israel and almost beat the sick bastards.

Israel had two choices facing possible defeat.

Try out their nuclear bombs or beg the US for support by threatening the use of nuclear bombs.

They did the latter but sore they would never be in that position again and besides building a huge nuclear arsenal they started a long range plan to control or destroy every Muslim nation that could mount an attack on them.

They had plans to attack Pakistan for example.

As it turned out it has been easy to con the US by first conning idiot Christian Zionists into doing all the really heavy lifting.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

I think he sees the darkness creeping out into the cold light of day and wants to warn people before it all hits the fan. If the US attack Iran, I'd be getting the heck out of the cities and into the countryside if I lived in the US. How will Russia and China stand by and allow such a strike on their ally?

Whatever the men referenced in the video couldn't say in the confines of the halls of power, he assumes people will infer from his talking to this TV show host. We all know they were at least thinking 'greedy SOBs after oil and power again...'

He appears to be a good man who during service years was hemmed in by, and acutely aware of, the shadowy figures looming over and above (and yet always out of sight of) the main activities of the US military-industrial complex.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Bless Israel and you will be blessed. Curse Israel and you will be cursed. It is the Illuminati that is spinning this evil web of deception.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

But the Israeli government is secular.

Surely you've seen the Jewish people who abide by scripture protesting against the actions and legislation of their government? I'll have a looky for a little video which might show you the true spirit of what is happening in Israel. Don't forget that the 'abomination that causes desolation' is something set up WITHIN Israel during the times of the end of the age.

You can't look at the borders of the nation and call everything going on within it 'of God' simply because that nation is called by a certain name? Surely you must live up to a name?

Do you not think that by exhibiting consistently fascist, 'supremacist' actions against a (small) nation state, that the leaders are in fact working against the principles of Christ, the Torah etc? And come to think of it, wasn't it better in the Old Testament times when the nations lived side by side at peace with one another? Didn't foreign states and kings find the favour of the LORD?

And another thing... This whole Iranian conflict threat is a complete misery against the principle Laws of God/ The Universe/ Everything. To think that the leaders in America want to start ANOTHER war with an effectively non-hostile nation is immensely worrying. I think they are TRYING to incite an Armageddon-type war. Which should tell you whose side they're really on..

For goodness sake - the Almighty doesn't mind our using our minds you know. It's known as discernment, 'common sense' - or even having the Law written upon one's heart.

Let's finish this soapbox moment with a Biblical quote:

''He who has loved his fellow man has fulfilled the Law.''

Can't recall scripture and verse, but it's there, and it pretty much sums up how anyone claiming to live by God's way should conduct themselves in the world of men. Invading nations to destroy their culture, kill their people and steal their wealth is NOT loving one's fellow man. I'm not saying the nations being invaded are perfect, but there should be a degree of 'live and let live..' unless there is a dire threat from that nation upon the horizon. Which in most recent cases, there was not.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I am just tired of these Israel haters. The Bible does say if you bless them you will be blessed. The Bible also tells me their leaders are of the synagogue of satan that say they are Jews but do lie, so I know this. But guess what, the Illuminati has control of every government on this earth right now and the ones they do not they are invading or have plans to invade. It simply boils down to this, Israel is God's land and the true Jews are His people. If God tells me to bless them that is exactly what I will do because God knows more than me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join