It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EOT:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
LOL yeah or a way to combine all three and Elvis.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by kinglizard
This seems like a �troll� post. You haven�t provided any reasonable information or even a decent discussion topic. All you are saying is that �anyone believing in UFOs and/or claims to have seen one needs to be locked up in an insane asylum�. That may be an appropriate statement for your signature but not as a topic for an ATS discussion thread. Sounds like a BTS �RANT� thread to me.

If you need to know the truth, here it is. I seen some aliens just today at the grocery store. They had dark skin and black hair and spoke Spanish. I think they were from Honduras or El Salvador.

And another thing, you should all comply with what the government says. The general public has no business trying to think in a way that is abstract or contrary to the normal social fabric.

[edit on 30/8/04 by Intelearthling]

[edit on 30/8/04 by Intelearthling]

this no doubt sounds like trolling to me.
but how can you resist not replying? HEH
the government is wrong, its run by the people, and if the people want to know something they government is obliged to tell them. too bad it became a dictatorship.
the normal social fabric heh wth, so you're saying everyone should be a ignorantly blind zombie?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
There is an official report on unexplained happenings written by people who are a part of society. The government that really runs things is NOT the government that the people elect every few years. I'm not trying to start a troll thread or whatever. Just trying to convince others of things I know to be true.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hey, you misspelled intelligence.

I'm not english or american nor is my mothertongue english.

Yet I do speak english and write it with some minor errors not to mention that the country I live in is billingual (dutch/french) and I also know Spanish, Italian, German, Portugues, Norwegian, a few words Finnish and had Latin and Greek for 4 years when I was in highschool.

Attacking spelling is a lil weak of an argument here.

UFO's, no matter if they are terrestrial or extraterrestrial do exist, you can't deny that, to much evidence, withnesses, video's and pictures show Unidentified Flying Objects, the only way you can prove yourself to be right is by explaining each and every Unidentified Flying object ever reported.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Just trying to convince others of things I know to be true.

Wow really?!?!

How did you come to discover this knowledge? Please share with all of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

There is an official report on unexplained happenings written by people who are a part of society. The government that really runs things is NOT the government that the people elect every few years. I'm not trying to start a troll thread or whatever. Just trying to convince others of things I know to be true.

Well i knew about that

i'm just saying that's how it should still be (:
So back to the original post, what ARE UFOs then? because people do see them, and if it's an illusion then what is the government putting in our tap water? '___'?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Hey, you misspelled intelligence.

I'm not english or american nor is my mothertongue english.

Yet I do speak english and write it with some minor errors not to mention that the country I live in is billingual (dutch/french) and I also know Spanish, Italian, German, Portugues, Norwegian, a few words Finnish and had Latin and Greek for 4 years when I was in highschool.

Attacking spelling is a lil weak of an argument here.

UFO's, no matter if they are terrestrial or extraterrestrial do exist, you can't deny that, to much evidence, withnesses, video's and pictures show Unidentified Flying Objects, the only way you can prove yourself to be right is by explaining each and every Unidentified Flying object ever reported.

I apologize for the attack and ask if you'd forgive me. It was quite childish on my part. Yes, you are correct when you say that there are UFO sightings in the sense that some flying objects can't be identified. These kind of sightings go on everyday, reported and for the most part unreported. What I'm saying is that there is no such thing as an aircraft OR spacecraft fabricated by a being that is not of this planets origin. It's just plain ridiculous to even think such a thing. There is not one shread of verifiable evidence that would even indicate the existence of "alien tehnology".
Getting off the subject, I had to get back at you for your comment. No harm intended. Your English is very good; in fact excellant compared to my Italian.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I'll deny the existance of UFOs even if one fell on my lap.

Then you're either a spook or patheticaly ignorant.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What are we talkin about anyway? The guy is an idiot, close this thread, no actual evidence, nothing. I suggest to you: BTS. No further comments, hate stupid people

[edit on 30-8-2004 by RealityBites]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Now, about this alien chick thing, it made me kinda think.

Intelearthling, if you're so smart then answer this. I've got proof positive that aliens exist and are visiting us right now. You heard right, I said "at this very moment". I mean, how else would you explain my ex-wife? And what about the Biker Chicks From Mars? Huh? Answer that one!

Heh, heh ... Sorry to make you look like a fool in front of all these people, Intelearthling, but you've gotta admit, you had it coming.

Now, I'll just move along to another thread. I think my work's done here. Heh, heh ...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
This seems like a �troll� post. You haven�t provided any reasonable information or even a decent discussion topic. All you are saying is that �anyone believing in UFOs and/or claims to have seen one needs to be locked up in an insane asylum�. That may be an appropriate statement for your signature but not as a topic for an ATS discussion thread. Sounds like a BTS �RANT� thread to me.

Congrats - he throws the bait and several go for it, my troll trackin skills saw this straight away....was surprised how many took it... here is some help for those who got caught :- www.hyphenologist.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Facts about UFOs and Extra-terrestrials

FACT: Since the major sightings of UFOs in the sky, 1400 Air Force officiers, including higher up officials within the office, have admitted and reported to seeing a UFO while flying
    FACT: tons of Commercial Jet pilots have reported to encountering UFOs while flying.
    FACT: The U.S. Government has made an entire policy, based out of NORAD, to file all of the UFO reports, and is taken quite seriously.
    FACT: UFO sightings pre-date modern era, and go back straight to prehistoric times
    FACT: NASA space crewmen have all reported back to have seen strange UFOs and glowing orbs in space
    FACT: President Reagen was evacuated from the white house when a UFO saucer was spotted hovering over the white house for three whole nights.
    FACT: UFO sightings are recorded in the 10s of thousands.
    FACT: The U.N, and other countries, including the U.S, have extensive Extra-Terrestrial and UFO defense policies.
    FACT: Taken through riggerous scanning, one will see that no type of any UFO matches up with the B-2, F117, or any X-plane.
    FACT: Large scale coverup operations in America have been seen taken place by countless individuals.

Terrestrial, Extra-terrestrial, or just natural....they exist, the proof is in favor on our side here, the question just is, what are theyre origins.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Don't ya just love it when someone tells you, you have not, did not, see what you have seen with your own eyes!

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow, this dude would be any psy-ops spooks wet dream. Theres no UFOs. Whatever. LOL.

I was in the army and have seen them, and so have alot of other govornment officals who shut up about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is an immiture thread... the real question is: why wouldn't they exist? The answer is simple: the primitive human mind just cannot accept that there are more intelligent creatures then humans. To people, only animals exist, even aliens are "created" to be hopeless, primitive beings and their craft is to be a hoax, or a weather balloon, etc.

It is awful, that most people are so sceptic, and they can be lead to just any way. At the dark side, the Power Elite is dealing with UFOs and aliens in order to set up military events against other countries... shameful!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hopefully last post....
don't pay toll to the troll....
to skadi and others... many of us have seen them also, and know that this guy is a spook or a points grabber... maybe an administrator will punish the troll...
go away troll i say three times...
go away troll
go away troll
go away troll

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
BTW,his initial post in this thread violates the rules(read the sticky at the top of the page)-No more insults/ridicule...Saying that anyone who believes in these things should be "locked up in a mental institution" clearly violates the rules.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Id like to get my 10 cents in but who ever posted this is full of it come on , there is no such thing as ufo's yeh right well mybe there isnt any ufo's ie there already identified anways but still not from earth ,plus think bout the infinite of possibilities, so how can u say ufo's dont excist what a complete and utter joke and insult to common knowledge, its rather sad man thinks its supreme being of the universe and that it pays homeage to no 1 ye right to be continued,,, so every 1 hold this thought

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Where is this guys proof that UFO's do not exist, there is so much irrefutible evidence that UFO's do indeed exist, you just have to look and be prepared to be open minded and refuse to be ignorant. The British MOD even had a Department setup to investigate UFO's with a man who had the same security clearance as Major, 5% of all cases he investigated were unexplaniable, there are people who have implants removed from their bodies made out of unkonwn alloys, their are people who have suffered radiation poisoning from unknown sources, there is enough evidence there if you look.
Here is a link to some UFO news from the UK
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And another thing, you should all comply with what the government says.

I should? And why is that? I don't trust the U.S. government.

The general public has no business trying to think in a way that is abstract or contrary to the normal social fabric.

The general public has no business, huh? Give me a break.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join