It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EOT:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
EOT:

[edit on 1/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Are you serious or are did just create this thread to be a smartass. I can't tell.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If I got a penny for every lamo that thought it was funny or cool or pleasing to come on a conspiracy/UFO related forum and say that, I would be able to pay my way into the whitehouse.

You have a name that implies inteligence, you should have refrained from using that in your name since it seems to have removed the intelligence from your brain.(if it was there at any time in the past in the first place ...)

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
UFO=Unidentified Flying Object( or underground found object
), that doesn't means it's aliens just that you don't know what it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's not fair to question his intelligence. It has never been proved that aliens and what not even exist. It has also never been proved that they don't exist. So who knows, he could be right. Or wrong.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ive seen enough UFOs in my own real life to know that they exist and the government is lying about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Uh, yes. I'm serious. Very serious. I'll deny the existance of UFOs even if one fell on my lap. That serious. If they did exist, no one needs to talk about them anyway, wouldn't you agree?

So If an alien chick sat on your lap right now, you would deny their very existance!?!?!?! WHY MAN WWWWHHHYYYY!!!!!!

I bet alien chicks are hot. Come on who's with me? *looks around*

I sense I've gone too far.

Ok carry on....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Are you serious or are did just create this thread to be a smartass. I can't tell.

Uh, yes. I'm serious. Very serious. I'll deny the existance of UFOs even if one fell on my lap. That serious. If they did exist, no one needs to talk about them anyway, wouldn't you agree?

Saying they dont exist at all and saying the public shouldnt know are too very different things. If they do exist dont you think the goverment should know about it?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don't know why an opposing view should be shouted down. This is supposed to be a discussion forum, not a mutual admiration society. How can there be a debate when everyone agrees. Even believers should stand down from to time to time to argue the opposing view to make the believers have to think about their positions. Group thnk is a dangerous thing. "When everyone is thinking the same, no one is thinking."

[edit on 04/8/30 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I could go for an alien chick... heh heh

but anyways saying ufos/aliens are not out there in space after all these sightings is like the europeans saying there is no other land mass and civ's but the ones we know of in europe and surrounding areas back before christopher columbus(or vikings?) made their voyages.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This seems like a troll post. You havent provided any reasonable information or even a decent discussion topic. All you are saying is that anyone believing in UFOs and/or claims to have seen one needs to be locked up in an insane asylum. That may be an appropriate statement for your signature but not as a topic for an ATS discussion thread. Sounds like a BTS RANT thread to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

I bet alien chicks are hot. Come on who's with me? *looks around*

I bet they are too. I mean T'Pol from Enterprize is hot and she's an alien.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I bet they are too. I mean T'Pol from Enterprize is hot and she's an alien.

You damn straight!

Come everyone, lets have a hand of applause for hot alien chicks everywhere.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If you need to know the truth, here it is. I seen some aliens just today at the grocery store. They had dark skin and black hair and spoke Spanish. I think they were from Honduras or El Salvador.

I don't even know what to say to the ^ above comment.

XL5

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
LOL if I wanted points, I'd start a thread :There is no afterlife or anything else godlike devil or not. That would reel em in.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
LOL if I wanted points, I'd start a thread :There is no afterlife or anything else godlike devil or not. That would reel em in.

Or something having to do with gays. Those seem to get the most replies for some reason. Maybe we have a couple of sexually frustrated members on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join