It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what you call IRAQI freedom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
If this is rubbish, then the BBC is talking rubbish, the Red Cross is talking rubbish, and the Journalists from the British broadsheets who say they have actually talked to the boy are talking rubbish. I find that hard to believe.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The European News agency never bother to verify their sources when it involves a punch at the USA.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And you never bother to turn your brain on when you open your mouth.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Of course Al-J didn't show the over 50k shiite muslums that Saddam slaughtered when they tried to rise up. Of course they don't show the hundreds of Iraqis cheering in the streets, they continue to just show pictures of anti-war protests. And I assure you they will never show anything that won't demonize the coalition.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Small words from a small man kegs...small indeed.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Noone,

I know this, which is why I was giving reference from other outlets.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
I guess we should forget about this then???

www.terrorismvictims.org...

Your desperate attempt to link Saddam with the 9-11 attacks is meaningless and pitiful.

Iraq has committed more atrocities than America? Yea, ok.

www.serendipity.li...

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The despiration is not in the attempt to make the link, its in the attempt to hide it...but for what reason? Why are so many putting so much on the line by literally betting on Hussein's morality? Good luck on that throw of the dice.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
he he he.....Almost all the Irakis are looking really happy.

They say :" NO MORE SADDAM " or " Thanks you very much to be there".

Did you see how they are removing all the Saddam regime symbol ????

Also, I've just seen on the TV some " human shields " who are in Baghdad, and were spitting and barking against the US troops. The US troop did nothing against them, but some Irakis have started to run after these " humanshields "!!!! HA HA HA HA HA....I don't think it was to thank them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you the anti-war !

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Kegs, I wasn't addressing you specifically, just making a general post. It's funny that even now after it is obvious that the Iraqi people in bagdad are rejoicing, Al-J still won't show that. They only show the people who are looting or the military personel (in images that look very imposing). Their war scrapbook's last image is of Saddam walking the streets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join