It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky GOP official : I fell like going Taliban on OWS protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Kentucky GOP Official: ‘I Feel Like Going Taliban’ On Wall Street Protesters

Covington, Kentucky city commissioner Steve Frank (R) recently took to Facebook to rail against the Wall Street protesters who are spreading across the country. In a post on Oct. 9, he wrote, “Turn out the lights on the Occupiers, I feel like going Taliban on them!!!”

”The Taliban, as they see it is resisting occupation. I am resisting the Occupiers and very proud to be a 1%’er.

People in Kentucky should be calling for his resignation. Seriously.

Edited the title of the thread.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Being raised in Kentucy and having family there. It depends what part of KY he is from. Once you get out of the large cities good old boy dumbness still seems to be around. As far as how top official he is I am not too sure about.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Come election time,he won't make it.
He does not have a clue.

He is one of them and proud of it.

My Experience 1996 - Present: Wells Fargo Advisors 1985 - 1996: Morgan Stanley / Dean Witter

home.wellsfargoadvisors.com...
edit on 14-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

And,it's funny that he deleted all that stuff.
Go figure.
I just friended him,and hope that I can remind him of his transgressions.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 14-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, I must say that I am hard conservative. I'm not Republican, I'm conservative. Those aren't always the same thing at all. Having said that, if a Democrat had said this about any conservatives I'd be calling for his head. I pride myself in being fair and open minded, if not always correct in all my beliefs and views. Considering that, I must say there is a GOP Politician in Kentucky who needs to be shown the door or pushed into resigning. I really don't care which.

NO politician should EVER be tolerated in threatening or even joking about physical violence against American citizens for political speech or protest. I see no exceptions to that. We bloggers have freedom of speech and can say almost anything we'd like. We aren't elected leaders. That changes everything, and it should.

new topics

top topics

join