It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No time for my 20 posts! Important!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hello Every one!
i have allready introduced myself a while back
i dont have my 20 reply posts because im not much of a active replier but LONG time lurker..

i feel this thought that has been on my mind for a while needs addressing

OCT 15th ..tomorrow the whole world will be gathering to protest.
think about it..
what better day to launch a false flag fear attack, or better yet the long known about project blue beam!

input?opinions please

this is the thought thats keeping me from going to the occupy toronto showdown tomorrow

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

im not protesting nor are my friends or family or their friends or family..

so the whole world is not and there will be no false flag.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

You can rock those extra six posts on this thread, protesting against what? lol. People throughout the entire world have been protesting and I feel like no one has heard them. It just sucks that the government does not do anything. As it was said in the movie Transformers, "we just sat back, and watched" as the world began to tumble and crumble before our own eyes.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Okay what i mean is, there will be large concentrated groups of people all over the world..all it would take is one car bomb or worse to cause total mayhem

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

whats so special about protests?
why not a false flag when greece shut down for 24 hours and they had a whole country in their hands?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I plan on stenciling the word 'FALSE' onto a sheet, then putting that sheet on a pole, and attacking all the weeds and fire ants in my yard.

You should be very scared, and outright terrified of this because when I go to making a false flag attack on weeds and fire ants in my yard, it can be pretty terrifying to watch since I don't play around.

If you want to show up and wave signs around to protest this event, you're more than welcome. My neighbors might turn the hose on you though.

edit on 14-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

I'm not sure a car bomb in France would affect any protesters in America or the UK. A wold wide protest would cause many of the elite to take a look but they would quickly forget.
Protests work because they lead to other things such as work slowdowns, or loss of productivity. But that takes time. Violent protests are counterproductive most of the time, however they did work during the Vietnam war. People died protesting. many were injured. But the war stopped because TPTB finally got the message. It isn't one huge protest that will do the trick. It is a continued unabated movement, that over time causes the elite to realize they need to change things. There could be spotty violence around the world, but it won't be a worldwide catastrophe.

DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Sorry I can't reply til you have all your posts.

It's the law.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hey, I am looking to go to the occupy movement tomorrow, I am also in Toronto. It is also my dads 60th birthday so I wont be there long.

I dont think Toronto is much of a target for a false flag, but I agree tomorrow of all days there will be a lot of tension world wide. I am not excited about staring at machine guns and shotguns and stormtroopers though. Lets see how they behave, they were like mice at the solidarity protest after the g20, since all eyes were on them. Tony Blair is still the big boss so who knows.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

OCT 15th ..tomorrow the whole world will be gathering to protest.
think about it..

no, a relatively microscopic minority of the world will be protesting, while the majority of the world will be working their butt off for a living, or relaxing after another week of doing so. Don't have a job? Go get one. People whinge all the time but there is still a HEAP of work around, worldwide.
edit on 14/10/2011 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'd like to not shoot down any theory someone posts, but I do believe something this profound requires a little reasoning don't you think?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NessTheGreat

i just think when you have a vast amount of people outside all at once what better time to put on a display in the sky (blue beam)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

i think summer would be a better time then cold october 15th.

imo more people are out then >.>

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

;I think if bluebeam even exists, people would have to be in A LOT of trouble for tptb to use it. There would be no point right now, since I assume it could be used for an alien invasion or something. Things are relatively nice still, we have food in the grocery store, warm water, shelter and social amenities like fire and police. I would put my money on blue beam to be a 'false' salvation from some supernatural idea. what other application would you think it to have. They could pretend a comet is comming, but it would be pretty uneventful lol

new topics

top topics

join