It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I would recommend once you know the method of astral projecting, use that same method forever.

- Don't go to youtube and try to find music that helps you do it faster or better. (Whatever that means)

- Don't change your mindset based on what anybody else says.

If you do, its going to be hard to do it again. I've astral projected twice, and the second time is really the only one in which I could remember what I did. I've never felt sick after doing it, but maybe thats just you. Try to do it every night, eventually you'll learn how to control it.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello all. New to ats. I just wanted to say I have been working on astral proj. And lucid dreams. I had an interesting thing happen last night. I was meditating and got to a pleasant thought or image but it was dark. Like I was blind. Could hear voices off and on. Just wondering if anyone has had similar things happen. And, what might I expect next in progression.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How do you go places if you do not know how to get there? I am a non driver and got lost on my way to a nearish town: I never walk there. I could perhaps make it to a nearer town. How the hell do people Astra project to Europa when I would get lost Astral projecting to S#horpe. Can I use an? A to Z? Which motorway do I follow?
edit on 4-1-2012 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

From what I was reading if you have certain health problems ie heart issues, epilepsy... Your not supposed to listen to the binaural sounds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join