It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal top 5 of tv occultism... What is yours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There are chapters in series and cartoon shows that sometimes never leave our memories.
Can be a fantastic idea you never imagined possible or just a hidden message there you had to find more about. If you are so kind would you like to share with me your top occult tales from tv ?

Here are mine:

Episode 65 - Distant Origin
A Saurian scientist pursues Voyager in hopes of proving his theory that his species did not evolve in the Delta Quadrant, but came from elsewhere. When one of his men is caught on Voyager, Janeway confirms the theory that the species evolved from dinosaurs on Earth. The scientist, who takes Chakotay first as a hostage and then as a willing witness, must convince his ruling council that his findings will not be disruptive to their society.

This was a great episode and was the first ever I saw in star trek discussing a civilization on earth before ours.

Avatar: The Last Airbender... all of it

Great show even for addults worthy to watch. And you might ask why this one?
If you ever watch it try thinking about it as a possible version of earth's past lets say before the deluge you might have more of it than usual:

-Water nation capital city circular canals around the centre in resemblance of Atlantis.

-King Bhumi's name! thats the name of mother earth on sanskrit.

-World wide asiatic culture: maybe its sounds familiar to you maybe not.

This are just three points but I hope you enjoy this series without me telling you to much.

The end of Battlestar Galactica

There are some videos in youtube with this producing some violent psychotic episodes in our nice laborforce. Sorry I mean people in general ^ ^ like this one www.youtube.com... "some bug cant embed right now"

Transformers G1

Sparkplug gets left behind when all of the Autobots believe they have a major Decepticon problem at Maharaja. In truth, the Decepticons put one over on them to leave their base vulnerable and kidnap Sparkplug. Dr. Arkeville enslaves Sparkplug for Megatron with a hypno-chip as a test of the device. It works and more humans will soon follow. Megatron has a dangerous new scheme in the works, and it includes a new space bridge. As for Sparkplug, it is decided that he can better serve Megatron when among the Autobots, ultimately making them vulnerable to a new attack.

12 9 "The Ultimate Doom: Search (Part 2)" Story: Douglas Booth

Teleplay: Earl Kress November 10, 1984 (1984-11-10) 700-09

Cybertron's nearby presence has sent Earth and everyone on it into chaos. The Autobots and the Dinobots have their hands full trying to protect innocents and themselves from every possible natural disaster. Undoing what Megatron has done is a major priority, but so is rescuing Sparkplug. He is currently a Decepticon prisoner on Cybertron, and the Decepticons aren't about to hang him out to dry. Spike and an Autobot team are sent out, but Sparkplug is still wearing a hypno-chip meaning more danger than expected. Meanwhile, the Earth-bound Autobots try to stop Megatron.

Transformers G1 I loved them as a child ! And today it almost seems that TPTB did a small painless surgery in my brain as kidie with this episode

Is this why I always open Nibiru threads first?

Stargate series

The Ancients, also known as the Gate Builders or Anquietas in their language, were those Alterans who left their home galaxy for the Milky Way galaxy and seeded it with life. They are one of the most advanced races known to have existed, having evolved for millions of years prior to the present day and reaching their level of technology long before humanity evolved on Earth. They are best known as the builders of the Stargates, Atlantis, and Destiny. Most of them have ascended to a higher plane of existence with near infinite knowledge and power.

It is not known if they referred to themselves as Ancients while they were living on Earth several million years ago. It is likely that they began to use that name after their return to the Milky Way when they would have been ancient compared to the relatively young species of humans who had populated Earth.

This series is full of hints mysteries etc. I have a hard time remembering all of them.
But that about the Ascencion of the Ancients is my favorite:

"Well at some point during their evolution the Ancients reached a... uh, an advanced stage of being where they were able to rid themselves of their physical bodies and rise to a higher plane of existence, one in which they-they live as pure energy."

The same here on the sacred Vishnu purana. Me always
don't mind. SB 1.15.47-48

SB 1.15.47-48: Thus by pure consciousness due to constant devotional remembrance, they attained the spiritual sky, which is ruled over by the Supreme Nārāyaṇa, Lord Kṛṣṇa. This is attained only by those who meditate upon the one Supreme Lord without deviation. This abode of the Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, known as Goloka Vṛndāvana, cannot be attained by persons who are absorbed in the material conception of life. But the Pāṇḍavas, being completely washed of all material contamination, attained that abode in their very same bodies.

This is absolutely speculative and your interpretation might be an other than mine anyway I would love to hear your TOP 5
edit on 20/02/2009 by Karmayogi11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join