It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Non-Mason Party Brainstorming - 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think we need a new party folks but as how the freemasons know all, I think we're gonna have to come up with the secret password telepathically, granted by all the microchips that the freemasons have been implanting in us. We also have to take into consideration that freemasons will secretly try to join our party. And since we know the freemasons still have their intestines intact, well have to have some type of machine to take pictures of the stomach lining. You see, only the freemasons and their slaves have intestines so it wont be hard to figure out. So lets start brainstorming my fellow non mason brothers. N.M.B.

What would be our name? N.M.B.?
What would be our opening statement/quote?
Can women join?
Invitation only but not be secret about it?

Make a mockery of all the things that freemasonry mocks?
Could ex masons join only if they have their intestines removed?

This is a non-mason thread only, masons need not apply...unless you wish to have your intestines removed!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Microchips? Intestines?

What?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am sorry but I do not quite understand the part about intestines...???
Do you care to elaborate that a little bit?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Well according to the information out there, freemasons could lose their intestines and have their throat slashed for revealing secrets.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Maybe its not just an anti free mason group we need to focus on creating,

My theory is that the best way to combat a new world order, is to design our own, we need to build support and rise against the leaders and officials of the NWO

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
lol the original post seem silly obviously but the idea isnt a bad one. a secret society for people who wanta do right.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
I think we need a new party folks but as how the freemasons know all, I think we're gonna have to come up with the secret password telepathically, granted by all the microchips that the freemasons have been implanting in us. We also have to take into consideration that freemasons will secretly try to join our party. And since we know the freemasons still have their intestines intact, well have to have some type of machine to take pictures of the stomach lining. You see, only the freemasons and their slaves have intestines so it wont be hard to figure out. So lets start brainstorming my fellow non mason brothers. N.M.B.

What would be our name? N.M.B.?
What would be our opening statement/quote?
Can women join?
Invitation only but not be secret about it?

Make a mockery of all the things that freemasonry mocks?
Could ex masons join only if they have their intestines removed?

This is a non-mason thread only, masons need not apply...unless you wish to have your intestines removed!

Hey.......The intestines removed comment is not funny. I am a 32nd degree and also had dyverticulitus (-1 for spelling) in 2009. That ended with some of my colon being removed. So my reply would be I don't want to join. That surgery is absolutely no fun. But good luck to you anyway.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Telepathy won't work either, we can read your minds.

Freemasons implant microchips? When? I haven't got mine yet...what the Hell?

There was already a anti-Mason party created, but that was a political party...the original 3rd political party in the US.

My intestines removed?! Good luck at removing them, I've grown rather attached to them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Actually we do.

Pretty piss poor marketing foresight, but here you go.

Masonic CHild Identification Program (CHIP)

As for telepathy, the tin foil hats don't work. You need at least 6 feet of concrete and steel mesh, or we can still read you.

As for intestines, Masons no longer need them. We've long since evolved from those days. We only eat for pleasure.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I know all about CHIP...I'm heading the CHIP committee for the GL of Idaho. We call our program "IDCHIP".
"
I had some tripe when I visited the Italian Brothers.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

That's a little better than just CHIP, but still plenty of fodder for the anti-Masons. I know the old men that started it probably had no idea, but it sure seems like a counter-productive name. Nobody wants their kid "chipped" do they?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Hehehehehe, I was the one who founded it in Idaho and named it
The logo though isn't as scandalous.

top topics

join