It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Occupy Wall Street (From Judge Napolitano!!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

While I will say that I can't STAND fox news, and I'm surprised the show is even allowed on that channel....
Please explain to me how "End the Fed, end the wars and end the IRS" is propaganda???

edit on 16-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

TV people in $1000 dollar suits telling people what to be or believe in. And he's got the American flag graphics waving in the background it could not be *more* obvious.

He's actually telling us to tear down a system without explaining to us how it could be done and who would control the process while it is happening.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
To make an illusion of lack of bias? You don't get it?

An illusion of lack of bias? For what purpose? So that I'll start believing what Bill O'Reilly says, too, just because they have a totally unrelated program that seems unbiased? I know this is a conspiracy site but you're really reaching on that one...

That's the problem with a lot of people on this site: they assume that everything is a freaking conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Judge is 100% correct!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

The current "system" was already torn down about -16 trillion dollars ago. Oh well tho, I guess you "get it" more than anyone else...even tho you really don't. Not much I can say because you're going to be stuck in that mode no matter what anyone says about it.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
An illusion of lack of bias? For what purpose? So that I'll start believing what Bill O'Reilly says, too, just because they have a totally unrelated program that seems unbiased? I know this is a conspiracy site but you're really reaching on that one...

Im not picturing any conspiracy here, just simple networks policies. Ill put it really easy for you. Fox has Napolitano and O'Reilly, right? Right. One is conservatist, other libertarian, right? Right. They both have air-time on same network, which makes it looks, like it's balanced and care for viewer's opinion, right? Wrong. They care about ratings, not your political view, why would they, you're just a statistical number to them.
Are you gonna start believing in MSM, or specifically in Fox News, because one guy said something you agree upon?

That's the problem with a lot of people on this site: they assume that everything is a freaking conspiracy.

I don't see any conspiracy here. They manipulate public opinion in an open view.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join