It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most amazing speech and most beautiful song played in the background ever. I cried a little.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I have watched this a lot of times. It's a speech from Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator, the song played in the background made it 10x more emotional. I cried a little...This speech was ahead of it's time.
edit on 14-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That speech was very moving, but the world is far too corrupted for peace among all nations. This world must die so the new world can arise. Someday their will be an ELE, "and if their are any people left " the world will start anew , then their will be peace.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Great speech,I never saw that movie though.

reply to post by bdb818888

Dude,sorry for correcting you, but could you please type/write THERE instead of Their.
I notice that people on the internet started using YOUR instead of YOU ARE and THEIR instead of THERE way more often in the last couple of months/years.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Stop being such a troll, DUDE!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This has been posted a few times before but, I would say its always worthwhile to bring this vid up again.

Loved the background music.

Originally posted by Farnhold

reply to post by bdb818888

Dude,sorry for correcting you, but could you please type/write THERE instead of Their.
I notice that people on the internet started using YOUR instead of YOU ARE and THEIR instead of THERE way more often in the last couple of months/years.
Thank you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d75a50e23af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by Farnhold

Stop being such a troll, DUDE!

I am not being a troll, if I was a troll, I would be rude, but I was not, I was just asking you to correct yourself,because it is not gramatically correct to switch words there and their, since they both have different meanings.
You cannot switch Obama for Bush, even though they both are presidents just as you cannot switch there and their,even though they are words.

Edit:Ok, now I am pissed off. Adding me as a foe(rival) just for correcting you and not being rude is just ridiculous. I am pretty sure you are one of those people who get pissed over minor things and get very easily into fights. Whatever, that way, you will not get far.
Funny thing: You made a thread about name calling. People who disagree with you (for example in cospiracy theories) call you bad names, supposedly,right? Well, they are being rude. What happened in my case? I politely corrected you and asked you to write the word correctly next time, because it is not grammatically correct and you called me a troll, and then added me as a foe. You are hypocrite, you know that,right?
edit on 14-10-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join