It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald's Lover Makes Rare Media Appearance To Clear His Name in JFK Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Lee Harvey Oswald's Lover Makes Rare Media Appearance To Clear His Name in JFK Conspiracy

judythbaker.blogspot.com

Judyth Vary Baker, lover of Lee Harvey Oswald, makes rare North American appearance to mark Oswald’s 72nd birthday

Press Conference: Tuesday, Oct 18 11AM EDT, Toronto
Women’s Bookstore, 72 Harbord St.

Joining via SKYPE: Ed Haslam - Dr. Mary’s Monkey, who documented Judyth’s involvement in New Orleans-based medical research teams which were linked to Oswald and covert activities

Birthday Party for Lee Harvey Oswald: Tue Oct 18 7PM EDT
at Conspiracy Culture Bookstore
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.prweb.com

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
wow... what Judyth Vary Baker knows about the JFK assassination is rather dangerous. Her book is quite interesting and this is a great opportunity for book collectors to get a copy of her memoir signed.

Kris Millegan from TrineDay (they publish Me & Lee) will also be attending.

I thought some members would appreciate knowing about this.

judythbaker.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Darn - i would love to have her and Ed Haslam sign both of my books.
i recommend reading both :
Dr Mary's Monkey - a great read for all.
Lee and Me - Judyth does not hide the fact she was/ is all woman - i had to skip over some stuff.

hope you stay healthy and free Judyth.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

Wow, thanks for that. I thought I was pretty well educated on this issue but I've never heard of her. I guess because she surfaced fairly recently. I studied the assassination mostly from '79 through the mid 80's. I must read this book!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
what was her secret to survival, when other witnesses suffered fatal 'accidents' heartattacks or were compelled to commit 'suicide' even the deputy sheriff??

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
from the link the OP provided, which i will have a look at

See YouTube, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Part 8, "The Love Affair". This segment of Nigel Turner's important documentary series was banned along with Part 7, "The Smoking Guns", and Part 9, "The Guilty Men", which reveal crucial truths about the John F. Kennedy assassination. These three eye-opening documentaries are the only documentaries ever to have been banned by The History Channel. It's time that government and media censorship ends. or do you like what has happened to our country?

thanks for posting this info OP

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Here's the entire episode ("The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Part 8 - The Love Affair") where Judyth Van Baker is involved:

Summary: Judyth Vary Baker tells the details of her relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald from April to November 1963. She claims they met in New Orleans while she was working on a secret, fast-growing cancer that was intended to be used to kill Fidel Castro, that this bioweapon was tested on unwitting prisoners in Louisiana, and that it worked. Oswald tried to deliver the substance to a contact in Mexico City, who would forward it to Cuba, but the contact didn't show up. He then tried to get a visa to Cuba himself at the Soviet and Cuban Embassies, but was unsuccessful. Oswald is then assigned to a new project in Dallas. She claims Oswald told her he was involved in a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy, but that he was only pretending to support it, and he was hoping he could somehow stop it. In their last phone conversation, just before the assassination, Oswald gave her names of people who are somehow involved - two are business associates of Lyndon Johnson and one is a high-ranking CIA official. Oswald predicted he would probably die the next day. He told her that at the very least, there would be one less person shooting at the President.
(Source)

Personally I'm not exactly a fan of Judyth at all really, I'm not convinced she's being wholly truthful most of the time and I think she's taking advantage of the fact that the big 50 year anniversary is coming up in 2013 and there's a great deal of money to be made from this case right now. Particularly from the most interesting of stories.. like this one. What she says, imo, should be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

interesting indeed...

but this factoid you wrote: 'Judyth Vary Baker, lover of Lee Harvey Oswald, makes rare North American appearance to mark Oswald’s 72nd birthday'

she couldn't be more than 20 years younger than L.H.O. could she?
which would make her 52 or born in 1960

if the assassination year and her love activity were the same (1963) she would have had to have been at least 15 at the time of consorting with the man who was then married to Marina Oswald..

the numbers, ages, dates, the story itself is a fractured lens into history... hoax ids my opinion

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

which would make her 52 or born in 1960

No, she was born in 1943.

Judyth Vary Baker (née Judyth Anne Vary) is an American artist, writer and poet. Born May 15, 1943, in South Bend, Indiana
(Source)

And here's another completely different source:

Judyth Vary was born in South Bend, Indiana on 15th May, 1943. She attended Manatee High School where she developed a keen interest in science. Judyth received national attention for her cancer research while still in high school, including guidance from two Nobel Prize winners in biochemistry. After graduating in 1961 Judyth moved to Buffalo where she worked on a cancer research project. Her research at the Roswell Park Memorial Institute continued through to spring of 1963 at the University of Florida.
(Source)

Anyway, I'm still not sure what you're trying to say here, maybe I'm just being blunt or didn't read your post correctly or something, but this is a "celebration" of Lee's birthday and his age here.. not Judyth's. And even so he himself was born in October of 1939.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Happy birthday Lee Harvey Oswald! We know you didn't shoot Kennedy!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary on the Kennedy assassination a few days ago, and I didn't know that Oswald killed a police officer after he left the area. If he was innocent, why would he kill a police officer?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

They must have left out the part where witnesses said it wasnt Oswald that shot the cop?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If he was innocent, why would he kill a police officer?

We don't know if he did kill a police officer or not though (his name was Jefferson Davis Tippit btw - Often referred to as J. D. Tippit). Some witnesses describe someone that fits the description of Oswald, some witnesses describe someone who looks very different and with different clothing and some witnesses claim there was 2 individuals involved in the slaying - this alone if true providing proof of a "conspiracy". Multiple witnesses claim the assassin came from 2 different locations also.. And so on.

A pretty good article to read would be this by Michael T. Griffith, IMO anyway. It makes some good points I think. Here's a snippet of particular interest:

What is this evidence? For example, several witnesses said the assailant was wearing a jacket that was darker than the light-gray jacket that the WC claimed the killer was wearing. Yet, other witnesses said the man was wearing a light-colored jacket. (For that matter, the jacket was initially described as "white.") At least two witnesses, and quite possibly three, said two men were involved in the Tippit slaying, and one of them saw the gunman jump into a car that proceeded to speed away from the scene. The police were searching for a car that was reportedly connected to the Tippit shooting. There is a credible report that a second man was arrested and removed from the Texas Theater.
(Source)

The point is there is no direct evidence to say Oswald was a shooter thus closing this part of the case, not as of right now anyway.

Anyway another source of particular interest, and one looking at the description of the shooter(s) would be this one: Spartacus.Schoolbook.net - J. D. Tippit

Here's another snippet of interest:

Witnesses at the scene of the assassination claimed they had seen shots being fired from behind a wooden fence on the Grassy Knoll and from the Texas School Book Depository. The police investigated these claims and during a search of the Texas School Book Depository they discovered on the floor by one of the sixth floor windows, three empty cartridge cases. They also found a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle hidden beneath some boxes.

Oswald was seen in the Texas School Book Depository before (11.55 a.m.) and just after (12.31 p.m.) the shooting of John F. Kennedy. At 12.33 Oswald was seen leaving the building and by 1.00 p.m arrived at his lodgings. His landlady, Earlene Roberts, later reported that soon afterwards a police car drew up outside the house and sounded the horn twice and moved on. Roberts claimed that Oswald now left the building.

Tippit was one of the few officers in the Dallas Police Force not to be called to Dealey Plaza to help investigate the assassination. Instead, at 12.45 p.m. he was sent to the Oak Cliff section of Dallas.

At 1.16 p.m. Tippit approached a man, later identified as Lee Harvey Oswald, walking along East 10th Street. Domingo Benavides, later testified that after a short conversation, Oswald pulled out a hand gun and fired four shots at Tippit. However, Acquilla Clemons, who was sitting on a porch of a house close by, claimed that there were two men involved in the attack on Tippit. Another witness, Frank Wright, also claimed that Tippit was shot by two men.

Another witness, Helen Markham, also saw the killing. However, she described the killer as being short and somewhat on the heavy side, with slightly bushy hair." Later, Markham identified Oswald in a police lineup, but this was after she had seen his photograph on television.

Warren Reynolds did not see the shooting but saw the gunman running from the scene of the crime. He claimed that the man was not Oswald. After he survived an attempt to kill him, he changed his mind and identified Oswald as the man he had seen.

J. D. Tippit was buried in the memorial plot at Laurel Land Memorial Park, Dallas.
(Source)

Whether he was involved in the shooting of Tippit, It's unknown. Possible, but unknown.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thanks Rising Against. That was a VERY interesting video by Judyth Baker.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Oh the men who killed Kennedy episode? If yeah then I agree, It is pretty interesting - although I'm still not a fan of Judyth personally. But If you would like to see the rest of the series then here they are.

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode one - The Coup D'Etat

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode two - The Forces Of Darkness

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode three - The Cover-Up

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode four - The Patsy

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode five - The Witnesses

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode Six - The Truth Shall Set You Free

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode seven - The Smoking Guns

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode eight - The Love Affair

The Men Who Killed Kennedy - Episode nine - The Guilty Men

It's probably the most in-depth documentary ever made on the case.. and I can happily say It's English.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Rising Against because: Fixed a broken link.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I just finished watching the last of the nine episodes. Took a few days to get thru them, but my God...

If even 25% of whats in those nine episodes is true.....

ETA: Thank you for posting the links to this series.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Hugues de Payens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

Yeah there's a lot of really good documentaries on this case out there but I think most will agree that "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" series is by far the best one.

Well done for sitting through them all btw, lol. It's a great series but veeery long.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fattyp

She's such a fake. Heard this a few years ago and it was promptly debunked.

Too lazy to find it.

But I will say this: Don't trust someone who criticizes the US but lives elsewhere so easily.
edit on 22-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good evening ladies n' gents of ATS... I've received a lot of emails/u2u's asking for footage/pics/video from the event. We were lucky enough to have Daniel Libby (Support Local Scene) put together this little video for us. If you enjoy the video, please share.

On the last night of Judyth's visit to Toronto, while out at dinner with friends and family... Judyth had swallowed glass that was in her food and was rushed to emergency at a Toronto hospital. You can read more about it HERE

The shop was packed all night... Judyth had lots of fun and the Oswald cake was delicious!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Great listen... I wish I could get both the books.

peace

new topics

top topics

join