It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama orders U.S. troops to help chase down African 'army' leader thats 4 More Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Soruce

"I have authorized a small number of combat-equipped U.S. forces to deploy to central Africa to provide assistance to regional forces that are working toward the removal of Joseph Kony from the battlefield," Obama said in letter sent Friday to House Speaker John Boehner and Daniel Inouye, the president pro tempore of the Senate. Kony is the head of the Lord's Resistance Army.

I am qutie sure Mr Cain would have agreed with Obama on this
obama is sending 100 combat troops in South Africa so much for obamas peace prize eh?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Seriously? What the heck? Is Obama just frickin playing Risk now? I mean, I'm genuinely starting to wonder.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

This doesn't surprise me very much.
It's only going to progress from here.
Pretty soon, we will will be at every corner of this earth.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
What President in recent times wasn't completely full of crap in regard to their campaign promises?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
already being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

But please......continue

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In Bizarro World....The man who enters the most wars gets the Nobel Peace Prize....and in the Real World the.....oh wait...ummm never mind.

( Really Obama? Really?????)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why can't this Administration ever say what they mean? Now it's "Combat Equipped U.S. Forces"? Okay, when does this go from "adviser" status to "Overseas Contingency Operation" to "Bring Democracy" to "The Oppressed"? Or perhaps we'll be "Restoring Democracy" again to a land that has never had it in the first place, so couldn't have it 'restored' to start with.

Wouldn't it be so much simpler to just say we've deployed U.S. Combat Troops into another war zone to go kill people and break stuff?? We can agree or disagree on the merits of that decision, but this endless effort to redefine the actions by changing the language is just too much!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
obamas peace prize was more to embarrass him and hurt his image more than anything. it was an attempt by the international community to call his b.s. about peace and change.

and force him to live up to his promises.

but the international community underestimated america's arrogance, again.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sounds to me these Uganda folks are trying to save themselves from the US & Uganda Government. From my understanding, these people have been displaced and send to concentration camps and killed. Do you think they are practicing for when they go green light here?? Correct me if im wrong.

Here's the link & Scroll 1/4 the way down. It's not current but im sure it's overspilled from then.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Around 10 November 1996, Bill Clinton was elected. Around 10 November 2007 an armored 4x4 Humvee (HUMMWV)—heavily rigged with sophisticated communications equipment inside and out—was encountered carrying two black U.S. special forces in the Murchison Falls region: the soldiers were wearing UPDF uniforms. Two busloads of black U.S. Special Forces were encountered at a UPDF checkpoint on the Karuma-Pakwach road; wearing civilian clothes, with duffel bags, the muscled and crew cut “civilians” showed U.S. passports and claimed they were “doctors” heading to the tiny Gulu hospital. From November 21-23 Boeing C-130 military aircraft passed over the region every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day, heading both north and south. The C-130’s apparently landed at Gulu airstrip—closed by the Museveni government for a two-week period—and offloaded military equipment then moved by roads—closed by the UPDF—to the border. Some C-130’s were charted on a course believed to take them to Goma, Zaire. From mid-November to February 1997 access to northwestern Uganda regions was highly restricted. On 1 March 1997 another wave of C-130’s passed over the region. The UPDF used the LRA threat as cover for massive military operations involving the invasion of Zaire for the United States of America.22

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

LOL! Well it certainly isnt the game called Diplomacy.

2nd line

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The president's eldest daughter will be old enough to serve in a few years. She should enlist.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This Ugandan LAR army has been commiting attrocities for over 20 years... so we suddenly and belatedly decide to stop them...why now? Why not 3 years ago when Obama took office if he is that concerned?

Let's see...Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Lybia, drones in Kenya, SF advisors in Uganda and the surrounding region, rattling sabres with Iran.... we are almost at odds with Pakistan, risking a trade/ currency war with China...

Yup, I would say Obama and his advisors are sitting in the staff room, a big ol' RISK game board spread out, some Doritos, Cheese puffs, maybe a few pizza boxes running over the trash can top, a bunch of half empty soda pop cans, and a few ash trays piled high with cigarette butts.... "OK Joe...it's your roll... "

"I'm gonna take two armies and go from Lybia to Uganda.".... "Then I'm gonna take all of my armies from iraq and Afghanistan and invade Iran."

"Damn'it, Joe...you promised you wouldn't go for Iran."...

"I know, but if I take it, I can cash in my cards for more troops...heh,heh."

new topics

top topics

join