It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different take on Comet Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
With all the doom and gloom surrounding Comet Elenin,AND to also support another thread on ATS called "It's On, Choose your future now!" which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I thought I'd post this video that combines the hysteria of the comet with some more positive ideas about how it may or may not relate to us humans!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Why are people still posting about comet Elenin?
It's no more. Gone. Done. Poof.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Because they wasted a year of their life worrying about it. They can't accept that absolutely nothing is going to happen, so they have to just keep going on like it could actually do something despite being in tiny pieces now.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well I thought the video was more than just about Elenin - I thought it was kind of taking into consideration ANY doomsday prophecy and seeing it differently. It's not Elenin specific exactly, although I guess I could have named the post differently...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

To be honest, it really wasn't the Title that threw me off.
It was the still of the guy in the video.
He looks creepy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

To be honest, it really wasn't the Title that threw me off.
It was the still of the guy in the video.
He looks creepy.

I thought he looked more Zen or something...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by GmoS719

Because they wasted a year of their life worrying about it. They can't accept that absolutely nothing is going to happen, so they have to just keep going on like it could actually do something despite being in tiny pieces now.

Well there is probably some dust left about from Elenin, I suppose they could perhaps get another year of fear mongering out of that. If anyone has a dustpan maybe we could clean all that up to and there would be no reason for these posts to continue?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
People should get a permanent ban for posting on Ele-not!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Originally posted by chrismicha77
People should get a permanent ban for posting on Ele-not!

What about posting a negative response without having made any effort to understand (watch) what has been posted? Are you sure you disagree with what is being said in the video? Are you sure you haven't just had a knee jerk reaction against something you might actually agree with?

Everyone who immediately jumped on the back of the OP... he has posted something that absolutely agrees with your view. Well done for trying to shoot a messenger that is on your side.

Great video OP, thank you.

Namaste!
edit on 14-10-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Sorry I'm just mad we're not all going to DIE!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

What is the video about?

Semi-namaste.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is the deal....the comet Elenin was an orchestrated Phsyop...meant to deflect....that is how it works...deflect from WHAT is the question?...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well Christ Michael....your day will come...Or not..if you are eternal! LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

Sorry I'm just mad we're not all going to DIE!!!

This just in...YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN!

I think the people saying a year was wasted because nothing happened are wrong. I didn't "waste" any time. I keep an open mind and take all the info I can get and be prepared. I could argue you wasted a year of your life waiting to point out that nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by signwearer

That's just it, I wanna see all the crazy assed paniced people before I do.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Once again, it was not a PsyOp or COINTELPRO. The conspiracy theorists were horribly wrong in their claims. We can trace this all back to Terral Croft, a man trying to pay his overdue child support with a hoax, and AstrolPatriot, a pedophile trying to build up his harem. The government has denied the doomsday scenario every step of the way. The only ones who built this up larger than it should have been were the conspiracy theorists. So, for once bite the bullet and realize that it's scenarios like this that make the majority of the population laugh at you.

top topics

join