It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Viral Video!! Message To Humanity: The Time is Now - The rEvolution Is Coming! (Powerful)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Hi, thanks for asking.

Why do you all feel so negatively about the ideals, thoughts and wants of others in regards to these movements? I know some have expressed/asked "what are they trying to accomplish by doing this"

Good question. When I hear the list of what I suppose is a list of wants, needs and ideals, as recited by Keith in the video, I do not feel negatively towards them. I want all of those things as well, and I know what it feels like to get choked up after hearing the awful things that we have consented for to be done to us. But after 20 years of personal experience, and a personal need to understand society, history and especially what went down in the late 50s and 60s, I am not so susceptible to the emotional magnet any longer.

Whether you like it or not OWS and all other O movements have diffuse intent, at best. Look around you. We have yet to even be able to solve the simplest problems in our society. But suddenly this so called 99%, that has obvious societal amnesia, is going to use methods that we know do not work to solve issues that have never been solved? By fighting with the police? As this thread continues so do others, and they will continue to appear as the violence escalates. So this is what people are waking up to? Violence in the streets?

You are being manipulated into this behavior. A part of yourselves that is powerful is being manipulated to work for The Man (who is really Us).

Listen. It is too bad that it is not compulsory in our society that everyone serve in the military. You see, as part of the mechanism that feeds the beast, even the lowliest cannon fodder cannot help but learn something about the nature of the beast itself. The more astute a person is the more that person may notice. So you have probably never heard of a 'dog and pony show'. We soldiers learn to know one when we see one. This would maybe be akin to noticing glitches in 'the matrix'.

I wouldn't touch O double u nuthin' with a ten foot pole.

So I know what is 'trying' to be accomplished. I want it too. But this is not the revolution.

I'm not trying to be a jerk either, I seriously do not understand why it seems some of you are wishing for failure

Nay, friend. I wish failure upon no one. I am only doing what I see to be my duty to help steer young minds away from bull#. I see it as paying penance for the years I wasted believing foolish things. There is a tiny little part of me that thinks this may well turn to something good. But it's current direction and leadership are doomed to failure. You have to remember that even if the O thing started out as pure as the driven snow, there are very well organized groups of all sorts that would have loved to have gotten the reins. And I am afraid the deed is done. Once you start hearing key words like 'che' and that sort of thing; doomed. to. failure. baby.

I'm trying to understand the consensus so to speak without passing judgement on anyone,

I doubt that I represent the consensus but I am pleased to be able to tell you what I think.

P.S. Did you know that October is when pigs are traditionally slaughtered?

en.wikipedia.org...

And so close to Halloween, as well.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I very seldom come onto ATS to comment, but this video really has moved me. Thank you for bringing this to everyone. Chogam is in my town this week, so my heart goes out to those who will be in the streets.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Why do you rely on people communications, when you have angels trying to communicate?

I have posted and posted about my visit from Ezekiel, and everyone just goes back to their people things.

How amazing is it to have a visit from an angel?

Please wake up, people.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

You are attempting to vilify the protestors for using Sony, Apple products to connect to one another and the world and it is wrong.

Our target is the banks, The Federal Reserve and corporate greed and do not attempt to conscrew this to demonize or attack them for the products they happen to be using or the name brands of the clothes that they happen to be wearing.

Either get behind the movement or get out of it's way because revolutionary global change is afoot and no one will be allowed to derail it.

edit on 16-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

What a ridiculous video. It makes several claims against the Wall Street criminals, which I agree with, BTW, then shows Judge Napolitano and Ron Paul talking about taking back freedom from THE GOVERNMENT, as though they endorse OWS.

This so-called "movement" is a fake. These people may be well-meaning, but they're being used by the Democrats to deflect blame for this dismal economy from the Obama Administration.

I have more to say, but too much to post here, this late in this discussion, where very few will bother to read it. Maybe I'll start another thread and say what I really think.
edit on 10/16/2011 by AntiNWO because: zombies

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Try to learn something before you are quick to trash this movement! Just because we are not pushing the continuation of "The Left-v-Right" paradigm is not to be taken as a swipe at this movement. It is bigger then me or you. 50,000,000 who yesterday stood in solidarity with the movement throughout the world! Either you stand with the people or you stand with the banks and The SCUM, your time to choose a side is now! Keep on listening to the talking heads and watch how much more gets taken away from you.

THE OFFICIAL STANCE OF THE #OOCUPYEVERYTHING - OCCUPY TOGETHER - #OCCUPYWALLSTREET MOVEMENTS AND ALL ASSOCIATED MARCHES & OCCUPATIONS THROUGHOUT THE PLANET CURRENTLY :

This group wants absolutely nothing to do with the corrupt 2 party oligarchy as both have been bought and paid by the banks, The Federal Reserve and Wall Street and does not need nor require money from 1%'rs and to say anything otherwise is a major dis service to this group and movement as a whole as we see people like Soros as being apart of the problem and does not endorse millionaires or billionaires. No corporate dollars are welcomed and if one were to attempt to finance this movement it would be rejected and returned with a note saying "No sale!"!

To believe anything else means you are being seriously deceived and tricked and said source should not be trusted or taken seriously and if it does not come from the aforementioned it is not to be taken as the official stance. No General Assembly in any group throughout the planet will amend this ever!

All are welcomed from all faiths, ethnic groups, political persuasions, LBGTI, animal and kid friendly as we will not discriminate, we will be friendly to all. Illicit narcotics (marijuana to meth while all scrips prescribed to a fellow protester are obviously allowed) and liquor (all forms) use are banned and will get someone expelled and turned over to law enforcement. Come as you are! Remember, there is no member of the 1% that is on this website which means we are all The 99%!
edit on 16-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Immelt had to get rid of Olbermann so Keith could put his own
credibility to bear when voicing the OWS declaration.
I miss him a lot.
Brand him as you will, he was a straight shooter and affiliated
with NO party when he spoke against corruption and other evil.
The lion's share of this video was backdropped by the same
voice that promoted his commentaries, and isn't far at all from
his personal mark. Bumped and forwarded to all friends, THANK YOU.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone posted this video from Russia Today (Here in the US) is one of the very few news media covering this. I found this video lurking at the bottom of an article that is VERY POWERFUL & DEEP IMPACTING. The HYPOCRISY of the once great nation makes me sick. This video needs to be spread, email it, post everywhere. If I could afford it, I would buy big screen tv's and play it over and over in large public gatherings (LIKE @ the parking lot of a local WalMart!)

Not able to get video on here. I wish I could upload my copy of it. _javascript:icon('
')

Here is the Russia Today link: [/yvid]
rt.com...
edit on 16-10-2011 by Komodo3 because: Not showing video

edit on 16-10-2011 by Komodo3 because: still not showing

edit on 16-10-2011 by Komodo3 because: Not able to get video on here. I wish I could upload my copy of it.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Komodo3 because: Still can't do it _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Give it a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone plz send to wearechange.org im not that talented.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Olby is on Current TV

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney
Give it a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone plz send to wearechange.org im not that talented.

Yes send this video to WeAreChange.com!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingline50022

I whole heartedly agree with what you are saying.

All I am saying that if people were to support Ron Paul and other options maybe we could do make changes without the violence that is most likely to occur here. And I do not think wealthy people should be targets rather our corrupt government and lobbiest that pay for policies that hurt everyone.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Well like I said I'll wait a week to see how this plays out. I will give you the fact that these movements are gaining more speed, but the only problem I'm seeing is that they just can't keep letting themselves get arrested like that. They want more jobs, how are they gonna get a job when their record is looked into by a potential employer in the future, and are instantly rejected for being part of what is considered a communist movement by the MSM?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Thanks for your constructive criticism, Lord Sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

You're attempt to categorize me as someone contempt with how corrupt this system is fails. The peaceful protests won't do a thing, because peaceful protests never do anything. Please find me an example, and if you do find one I can guarantee you that they times they did work are a small margin out of all the peaceful protests ever held. Who knows though, this is going global now. I'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson

I know you've probably seen this quote a million times on this site, but Thomas Jefferson nailed the hammer on the head here. I'll give you that this movement is gaining speed, but all these peaceful protests show is that they are angry but still willing to follow the rules to get their point across. What happens if TPTB don't listen to them? Do you really think these people will stay out there forever, or even for the next couple of months, and especially with winter around the corner. If TPTB don't listen they won't have to worry about consequences and the fact that people are peacefully letting themselves get arrested proves it. That's just my view anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I hadn't seen this thread and started another, so I guess I will redirect my comments on this video here.

There are a few things he said that people outside of OWS agree with. Some things he said are just plan wrong. Some things he states are typical liberal talking points against the right.

For example, workplace discrimination based upon age, race, sex etc. This is already illegal. He complains about attacks on organized labor. This is a highly prevalent liberal talking point. Modern day organized labor has done more harm than good. Workplace safety is already required and monitored by law. He also called education a human right. Really? Since when? Does he know what a human right is?

He talked also about blocking alternative forms of energy in favor of oil. Conspiracy theories aside, no company or individual is going to pass up an opportunity to make money if alternative energy was better, or easier. He also talks about companies make WMD to obtain government contracts. I am not sure what he is getting at here. It seems like the issue is with having companies produce military products.

Worst of all, he talks about doing all this in the spirit of direct democracy. Something America is not about.

I also think it is funny how they use a speech given to Tea Partiers by a conservative libertarian to motivate Occupiers.

So this is the first I have seen when it was listed what the complaints were. I agree with almost half of the complaints, to some degree or another. However, I just don't get what marching on wall street is supposed to accomplish to counter these complaints. This method only mixes genuinely fed up common people with organizations and political groups that bring corruption and discredit to the cause.

All of the issues brought up can either be rectified via government (legislation or lawsuits; thus the complaint should be made more directly to Washington,) consumer power (not using the products or services of the corporations at fault,) or simply by exercising personal responsibility and control.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Remastered version even better!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Could this not class as A symmetrical war tactics.. use there own tools against them

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join