It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do we draw the line? When will they have a plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So you're mad at banks. Fine.

So you're mad about military spending. Fine.

But when are you going to draw a line?

When did this deviate from real issues, and become a platform to ask for handouts to pay your college and mortgage? I understand you might have legitimate concerns, but what happened to people earning things, how much do we give away?

Secondly, what is your crowd's alternative? So you're not happy with the system. Okay. What do you suggest we do to change it? And I don't want slogans, I want actual plans not "End the Fed!!!!!!!!" If you want to tear it down, what do you want to put back up in it's place?

edit on 14-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

I too, await answers.

*crickets*

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Let me start by saying a few things.

There should be nothing against banks. Banks are private run organizations that people choose to take part in. However, the system should not be set up in a way that people require the use of banks to get by or have equal chance as somebody else. What needs to change is the roll banks play in our government, particularly in the fact they they practically control the money flow in the country. Congress needs to regain control of the monetary flow of the country and the federal reserve needs to be destroyed once and for all, no need for some kind of "replacement."

When it comes to military spending the solution is simple. Stop military action, bring our troops home. There would still be troops on active duty to protect the country while many would be placed on reserve status for the event that something happens that we might need them.

The far left seems to be obsessed with handouts. Many seem to be of the believe that if someone else has something, everyone else should as well, even though many of the people who do have something worked very hard to get that. I for one do not believe in any hand outs, and so long as movements are begging for hand outs instead of working to make a difference, they will never have my support.

As far as how to change the system - simple. You arm a crowd to the teeth with rifles. You march to Washington DC. If police step in your way you continue to march right past them. They aren't going to put up much of a fight with a fully armed mob of a million people in front of them.

Then, you walk up to the steps of the capital building and the White House, you demand a return to the Constitution and negation of all laws that stand against ANY civil liberties of human beings living within the United States. You demand this change or threaten to replace them with people who will give this change.

They have two choices: comply or be replaced forcefully. It really is quite simple.
edit on 14-10-2011 by gwydionblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I like this topic, star for you!.I have my own issues with the goverment especially after they pulled my security clearance and labeled me a "security risk" and subsequently cost me a job and baiscally my life, ive tired so many avenues to argue my case but it went nowhere and i felt judged and discriminated against. I see the country falling from grace so im prepared to protect myself and my loved ones from anything that may happen and could happen. I cant make these people listen and they dont want to listen anyway. I feel that we as US citizens are left out to dry while the rich and powerful only get stronger.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They have a plan and it is working quite well at the moment. The trouble is the they are for most part not the they out in the streets. As always the sheep are being led to slaughter. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn? Apparently never.

top topics

join