It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce will be discussed in a UFO Forum in Albuquerque, New Mexico on Saturday, October 15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dulce, New Mexico continues to be a hot topic in Ufology, it seems.
For those who live in Albuquerque and New Mexico, here is the update.
The "Mysteries of Dulce, New Mexico" will be the topic for a public forum which will be held on Saturday, October 15 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The forum is open to the public and is FREE.
Dr. Howard Eliason has lived continuously for the past 5 years in both Dulce and Lumberton.
A prominent family from Dulce will be in attendance as well as a former Police Chief of Dulce:

www.dukecityfix.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

If I was living on the western side of the globe.. I would for sure go to this meeting.
Im very intrested in the dulce base subject and read almost everything there is to read about it.
For those that dont know what this "secret underground dulce facility" is about, I suggest reading this:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Will it be recorded?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Whatever the truth is about Dulce and the base there I must say that some of the most fantastic stories and claims in ufology have come from here. I have read a lot about the base stories or 'accounts', obviously there is no certain way to disprove or prove these all, but even if it is all 100% fabricated it is still worth looking into for the tale alone. I often think that reading the Dulce book and papers are even more interesting than most sci fi stories, especially the ones that get made into films.

The Dulce book made into horror film would be amazing. I find many similarities with what truly was a human created hell on earth - WW2 Japan's Unit 731 where innocents where kept in cages, injected with bio agents as live test subjects then operated on while concious to inspect the diseases progress, they had arms amputated and swen back on, their stomachs removed and their Esophagus connected directly to their intestines just to see what happened, weapons tests included tying prisoners to stakes at varying distances and detonating the weapons to study the damage before taking the wounded away to surgically study right away, extreme cold and heat were used to test human endurance up to the point of death. Most awful for the allies though 4 shot down air crewman who were shot down were taken there and vivisected alive as execution. Now reading the accounts of Dulce and this place there seems to be a lot of things similar, maybe its my imagination filling in the blanks, but I wouldn't be surprised if Unit 731 or similar events influenced the famous accounts.

On a side note what is sick is that we let the Japanese medics of scot free despite assistants giving us testimony to the allies after the war to help prosecute them. We asked for their results and gruesome accounts of the experiments in exchange for them to avoid prosecution. These were some of the worst war crimes, mostly foreign victims as well as 4 American POW's and justice was never served. So so sad, I don't think I could bring myself to use that data knowing how it was obtained, our government apparently had no problem with it though. The way they operated reminds me of how we are told the greys operate, emotionless and only concerned with the science and their results.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So are you saying that everything that happened in Dulce was just made up? That someone just ripped everything from the WW2 accounts and lied? Just replaced Japs with aliens? I find that hard to believe IF that is what you are saying. I just can't tell what your point is.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious

The Dulce book made into horror film would be amazing. I find many similarities with what truly was a human created hell on earth - WW2 Japan's Unit 731 where innocents where kept in cages, injected with bio agents as live test subjects then operated on while concious to inspect the diseases progress, they had arms amputated and swen back on, their stomachs removed and their Esophagus connected directly to their intestines just to see what happened, weapons tests included tying prisoners to stakes at varying distances and detonating the weapons to study the damage before taking the wounded away to surgically study right away, extreme cold and heat were used to test human endurance up to the point of death. Most awful for the allies though 4 shot down air crewman who were shot down were taken there and vivisected alive as execution. Now reading the accounts of Dulce and this place there seems to be a lot of things similar, maybe its my imagination filling in the blanks, but I wouldn't be surprised if Unit 731 or similar events influenced the famous accounts.

So we brought the nazis and japanese scientists, who committed some of the most heinous crimes against humanity back to the United States. Does that tell you anything about this country? Is america the most evil Nation on earth or what?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Akalamdug

Huh? No I'm not at all! I'm basically just saying that I think the story is fascinating and we'll never know if its true. I wanted to point out similarities in these two different locations that's all, if I thought it was all made up I wouldn't have read so deeply into it just for the story I don't think. I just find it interesting how there are many similarities between the two. Both very evil places, but obviously very different at the same time. Can I not make this observation without really knowing why they are similar?

Was just really something that interested me as they are both evil places that seem to inflict a similar fate on many of their prisoners. I actually have watched Paul Benewitz account of the Dulce events and think that he comes across as a very genuine person indeed in comparison with many others in the ufo community who lecture about their experiences with ET's.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheffield

I think it just shows that human life and suffering has a price for our leaders unfortunately. Its so sad, but then if it is in fact true that the government have basically given the public away to be experimented upon by these beings then can we really be so surprised? I'm sure if they get enough in return they wouldn't even bat an eyelid, despite they themselves being a prime target to be manipulated in whatever way they can.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Dulce base has met my interest too because whether there are 'Nigthmare hall' and seven levels or not, whether there are aliens or not, there could be a base. There have been proof of (D)UMBs hidden so well, no one would suspect anything. Especially if it is so camouflaged you would have to go scan every inch of the Archuleta Mesa - oh but then you will have trouble with the Tribal police. It is not enough to look frm far and say 'oh I dont see a base, thus there is no base'

btw Area 51 forum this thread

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I thought that this base had apparently moved now or something? Not that anyones going to exactly be able to walk in even if they knew where it was. I found it odd that a military base wouldn't at least have above ground building and security with a relatively 'normal' research facility above ground to make it appear normal.

Like I said before I think Paul Benowitz (apologies if that isn't spelt correctly) seems very genuine when he talks and that, but there still is so little evidence. For example I find it very bizarre that instead of making copies of the film that the smuggled photographs are on instead they drew pictures on paper of the photographs. I've seen a documentary that sensationalises this and they acts almost like the drawings are proof even though they are just that, drawings. Why could they not make copies of the photos to keep in secret or safe where he had all the other documents? He also claims that they were stolen in a suspicious break in. I find this itself pretty suspicious as surely the first thing you would do would be to copy the photos and everything else many times. He copied and distributed the drawings and some dossiers to people to hold onto, but not the most crucial and the only real concrete proof that he had?

Now its a bit odd that the ONLY copy is stolen around the time that he starts to plan to tell the world about the Dulce Base. I'm not saying that he is lying or that they never existed, but its awfully convenient that the main evidence vanishes and we are left with hand drawings and testimony alone. Unfortunately no matter how convincing these will never be enough to convince people alone and I find it pretty bizarre how people defend the bases existence along with all the stories like nightmare hall which has 'huge humanoid bat like creatures' along with all manor of bizarre things in it. Why are people so convinced? I suspect as well as the very good account from Mr Benewitz people secretly enjoy the excitement and extreme nature of these accounts and want them to be more than fiction.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akalamdug

Sorry can I just ask (and I'm not having a go or anything as I personally am inclined to believe many aspects of the accounts given) but following my last post I was wondering why people are so inclined to believe all this is happening within the Dulce secret base? Maybe I'm making an assumption that you believe it all from how you reacted to my post and you don't at all believe in it, but if you do I was interested in why so many people seem convinced that all the accounts are true, despite very little evidence as well as evidence which are just drawings of photos which could easily have been copied, but never were for some reason and were then stolen.

I do think the accounts are told by men who seem very credible, however often people who are good at deceiving us just have that natural ability to make us believe them. It seems crazy that none of the pictures were copied right away and distributed like the other information was and I even find it bizarre that free hand drawing were done of the pictures as this just seems like a desperate attempt to supply some evidence. I can understand drawings to re-create an area or image for us, but to copy a photo as if those drawings are themselves good pieces of evidence just seems like madness.

top topics

join