It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harrold Camping Back At It Again.....Oct, 21st The World Ends "ALL AT ONCE"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good ol Harry is back in the news, this time claiming he mis interpreted the bible and that Oct 21st the world will end "all at once". No tribulation period as previously he told us. Did this freak not do enough damage to an already emotionally unstable people back in May? He suffered a stroke after his first prediction did not come to fruition and imo it was well deserved! He did and continues to ruin lives preaching his GARBAGE to anyone who will listen. Now granted, he does have freedom of speech and is allowed to say what he wants, So people, I guess if your dumb enough to believe him, you deserve what you get. I cant wait to see what ailment he comes up with after this date comes and goes! Im betting on suicide myself
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Considering how many people believed him and spent all there money or gave it to him.......... suicide would be a good idea for him this time. People this dumb don't deserve to pray on others fears and weaknesses like this coward.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

The world can't end on Oct. 21st, because I want to watch the markets melt starting on the 24th! Anyhow isn't there supposed to be at least some significant precursor to the world ending according to just about every religion?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

The world can't end on Oct. 21st, because I want to watch the markets melt starting on the 24th! Anyhow isn't there supposed to be at least some significant precursor to the world ending according to just about every religion?

originally it was supposed to be five months, when the old man was wrong he made up his own ending.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I really would rather not be stuck at work during the end of the world, I wonder if he'd write me a note so I could have that day off?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
looks like i know what my birthday present is this year. thanks for ruining the surprise lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

He is a false prophet working for the establishment. He keeps crying wolf to make is so no one will listen to Christians when they try to warn people about God's soon to come wrath on this earth. What he is preaching is not in the Bible.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

He is a false prophet working for the establishment. He keeps crying wolf to make is so no one will listen to Christians when they try to warn people about God's soon to come wrath on this earth. What he is preaching is not in the Bible.

Agreed however anything in the bible is not fact either, go figure

Exept the fact that humans have always been a murderous kind.
edit on 14-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by romey1086
looks like i know what my birthday present is this year. thanks for ruining the surprise lol

HAPPY BIR................................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think good 'ol Camping has been misinterpreting the bible his entire life.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That is your opinion and I know you are wrong. I hope you will investigate fulfilled Bible prophecy and end time Bible prophecy that is being fulfilled before our eyes.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lol rapture event on 21st with a 7-day tribulation to total destruction oct 28th.
I could buy that theory

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

That is your opinion and I know you are wrong. I hope you will investigate fulfilled Bible prophecy and end time Bible prophecy that is being fulfilled before our eyes.

I have thank you for caring grew up in church with a very devout christian family, just like I have to tell my 74 yr old grandmother to this day, sorry, I will never buy it!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Amazing!

Not even a stroke can stop these people from spreading their fear and propaganda...

Clearly these so called "prophets" will never learn

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

I just hope he doesn't take a bunch of people out with him should he decide to leave this awesome world. when a man has 2 failed predictions like this after taking so much money he may need to consider slipping quietly away until the next stroke consumes him. But lets hope no one goes with him
DH

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Camping himself is NOT dumb in my opinion. I don't know much about him, but IF he is a con-man, which is what I initially suspected, he is probably doing rather well for himself. It is the people who BLINDLY follow him, or anyone else for that matter, who are the real idiots.

I thought that everyone had common sense when I was younger. I am only 25 now, but I have learned that there really are some people in the world, actually quite a lot of them, who are just...what's the word...gullible. I wanted to say stupid, and although that does apply, it's more gullibility than anything else.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Haha not this guy again!

I remember May 21st...NOTHING happened.

This guy preys on people's emotions and vulnerability. He should be jailed! He takes money from people too yet when asked to give up everything back in May he refused..Um looks like he doesn't believe his own predictions.

I called it Raptor Jesus day so I will be doing my impression of Raptor Jesus all day again..rawrrrrr!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is actually the first birthday I have been excited about ever since Camping 'adjusted' his prediction. I was so amused that I had to make a couple installments of my webcomic about it. XD

Satan Saves! The Rapture Part 1
Satan Saves! The Rapture Part 3

I do not mean to advertise, but it pretty much sums up my feelings on the subject perfectly.

~V

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ok, it's October 21st and I'm still here. Anyone know when this is supposed to happen, cause I really don't want to go to work only to have the world end after I punch in.

top topics

join