It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this crap, man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I spun my corvette sideways one morning one a small patch of ice, that should've been removed. The police officer just smiled.

A little annoying child likes to gets his Jeep up on two wheels leaving, because it's the only way he can get it to actually spin tires. Soft suspension, 4x4, around the turn a little too fast, lifts the inside wheel up enough to make it squeal.

I feel that teachers need a dedicated planning period after students have left. As it is, they only have about 6 hours per day of work. Teachers don't pull many hours.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

As it is, they only have about 6 hours per day of work. Teachers don't pull many hours.

Where is this Universe? I will beam myself there pronto.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

In this state, a teacher does three, hour and a half classes. That's 4.5 hours of actual work, if you can call it that.
We'll give you a generous hour and a half to run off more worksheets, and glance at the standards of learning outline. That's only 6 hours of work a day, 5 days a week, 30 hours a week.
We'll tack on another hour a day, and call it 35 (lunch time, directing traffic, that occasional teacher that does their job). Still less than most Americans.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My questions are simple. Is it illegal to spin your tires. If so call the law, if not leave the kid alone. When a child goes to school, contrary to popular beliefs or wants, they don't lose their rights. Kids spin tires...That just being a kid. With all the problem in the school this is the one sloth man chooses to deal with, no wonder are schools are in trouble. Lets deal with what going on in the classroom not the parking lot.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullcookies

In this state it's illegal to not be in control of your vehicle. So, technically if you can convince a police officer that you're a professional driver, you could drive around on two wheels as far as you want, or you could be bothered for a small mistake that in no way endangered anyone. This state has many laws which can be used to harass drivers. That law as well as the "display of speed" law, can mean that they can harass you for simply accelerating too fast in their opinion. It's kind of stupid. Most cops do not bother anyone on those two laws, but some will write you a ticket for hitting invisible ice.

Either way, a teacher has no authority in that area.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join