It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this crap, man?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Seriously, I have get this off my chest. I was picking up my younger sister from school today, doing a favor for my mother. Some kid in front of me in a little S-10 with a manual transmission managed to accidentally spin a tire on the loose sand that parking lots tend to have. Some fat old teacher that was a disgusting example of sloth, stopped him and gave him a hard time in front of me, holding up the entire parking lot. What is with teachers nowadays? What authority does this disgusting man have over anyone? Is he really so ignorant as to how easy it is to accidentally spin a tire with a manual in a truck?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
you live on earth .

Most people have double standards , lack of moral ethics , and empthy

nobody really cares.

Everyone is me me me waa waa

We lost such values long time ago with the destruction of what religions were supposed to be

I see actions like that every single day

sometimes im in shock and awe

but at the end of the day i remember where i am

and who i share this planet with

those people won't change . Consideration , Empthy ,etc is lost somewhere down the evolution of man

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

The false faith in authority is the enemy of truth.
Albert Einstein.

When people start acting like that...I just ignore them and move on.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Some fat old slothy teacher has to pick on someone to make up for their own inadequacies.

You seem like the Robinhood type? Always looking out for the little guy!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Ya know, I wouldn't have been so angry, except the usual guy that does traffic is a police officer. He never bothers anyone when the officer is around, even though there are many other kids that do things a lot worse than a simple mistake. I've seen them tearing out of there in lifted Jeeps up on two wheels, and things that really are a problem. I'm more mad that he chose this particular kid to mess with, and held the whole parking lot up on top of that. I guess it struck a nerve, I get angry when I see meek people being messed with. If someone doesn't have the guts to be a real authority figure, then don't go bothering the meek just because it makes you feel powerful.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I can't stand when the meek get walked on. Also, this was a male teacher. It doesn't really matter what his gender is, I just thought I'd clear that up.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Everyday I see stuff like that especially around my child's school. There is a general lack of consideration for others and a blatant inability to have any kind of empathy. The best that you can do is behave just the opposite always. We could kill them with kindness or at the very least shame them into having some manners.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well look at it this way: people like this that always need to control and assert their authority have a problem with
feeling inferior. If the person was fat to the point of sloth, you can bet there is a lot of cholesterol clogging their veins. It does affect the heart as well but consider the decreased flow of blood to their brain. consider the lack of nutrients that reach it. Understand that they also know their brain is starved of critical nutrients, and must run around parking lots chasing teenagers in cars that throw rocks in order to increase the blood supply to their cranium. Without the exercise they would surely not be long for the world.

It keeps them alive! If the teenagers started riding bikes all the sloths would soon perish due to lack of rock throwing cars in the world. We couldn't have that now could we?

Or you could just look them in the eye and ask kindly: "Why are you being so mean to me?" works every time
edit on 14-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: AFTERTHOUGHT:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, nonsense. The kid did not "accidentally" spin a tire in the sand unless he was completely incompetent with a clutch. If he actually spun the tires enough to be noticed, it was on purpose. Pretty common with testosterone poisoning combined with a motor vehicle. An "accident." Right. Just like the kid belching loudly in class. It was an accident. The teacher had every right to "discuss" the situation with this guy. How much extra did you have to wait? 30 seconds? A minute? Big deal. Not impressed.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did you ever consider that the gravitational pull of this teacher's girth may have been interrupted by a momentary vacuum created by the spinning? Huh? Did you ever think of that? How do you like getting warbled several degrees off your axis?

Education on the gravitational pull of the morbidly obese is critical if we're ever to reach an understanding as a human race.

OK, I give:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

He's fat, but the real sloth is his nasty long hair, and his shirt that's never fully tucked in. I do speak to the more friendly ones that direct traffic in the actual parking lot. They're both cool, and dressed professionally. I do not like the one guy though, he's just lazy and scrubby. He needs to wash his hair, and either tuck in the shirt, or don't tuck it in. I'm not like a wardrobe nazi or anything, but you have to pick one!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If something bothers you, confront the person. Voice your opinion in a calm direct manner in calling them out.
You can't change the world by just watching, getting frustrated, and doing nothing about it.
One person at a time, however, and you've got something going.

Of course, people make mistakes. Just like the kid in the truck made a mistake, the teacher's situational awareness could have been off from having a bad day babysitting hundreds of kids that don't appreciate the education he/she is trying to impart, and he/she made the mistake of snapping.

Just think of all the names and horrible things the kids probably call this guy behind his back, that he probably also hears, every single day, but, can't do or say anything about, because, well, kids are mean, and that's what they do. Poor guy may still even be a virgin if he's so repulsive. He might not be loved or ever had the benefit of knowing love and kindness because people are so superficial and judgemental about the way other people look.

edit on 14-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Or from being fat, and out in the parking lot wheezing and trying to direct traffic. Maybe the teacher was actually mad at the admin, and mad at life in general and just snapped on the kid.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Actually it took about 20 minutes to leave the parking lot alone. I think it's the kid with the lifted Cherokee up on two wheels that's suffering from testosterone induced stupidity, but that's just me. That's also the kid that our buddy the sloth will not say anything to. I wonder why?!?!?!?!?!!!

The kid barely even spun a tire. It was just a little spin, no big deal. I'm glad he wasn't around the day that the cop saw me spin sideways on a little patch of ice. The cop just smiled and laughed, because he knew it was a simple mistake.

Also, the teacher was about 10 feet away, and I was directly behind him. No one else would have heard it.
He didn't even make it down to pavement, just squished the sand a bit.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The way I understand it, they volunteer to do it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I doubt it. They might call it volunteer, but they probably don't have a choice in the matter. Schools are notorious with office politics. My brother often "volunteers" for things he doesn't want to do, because it is easier than the conversations when you don't volunteer.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'll ask the others when I'm there again. I think they said it was first year teachers and volunteers. He's not first year, I've been picking her up for a while now, he's a volunteer.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Look on the bright side . Some people in the more dire straits would give anything to have the luxury of looking at life the way you do , or from your position. Picking up their sister from school in the car , that some living people's idea of heaven , no matter what else is going on . Not to criticise just to ground and turn observation

As for the fat guy , didnt you realise the toilets are brimming with turds ? That is , what the crap part is

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Some people eat glass. Should I think about eating glass every time I take a bite?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I'll ask the others when I'm there again. I think they said it was first year teachers and volunteers. He's not first year, I've been picking her up for a while now, he's a volunteer.

I'm a teacher. No one "volunteers" for car duty, or bus duty, or lunchroom duty, or recess duty. Trust me. The current financial mess has only added extra duties. Our school district does not have money to pay substitute teachers. When teachers at my school are out sick, we are required to give up our only planning time (break from teaching) to go and take our turn covering classes for sick teachers.

I don't know why the man acted the way he did, because I wasn't there to see it. But I'll bet you dollars-to-doughnuts he does not serve car duty VOLUNTARILY.

So the one who accidentally spun his tires also accidentally slid his truck sideways on the ice? And sometimes people drive on two tires??? Geez, sounds like a dangerous parking lot to me!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join