It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I love you, I will tell you my name.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hello, ATS!
I am ELEVEN44

I have been coming here for a good while now to read the plethora of information that this site holds, but finally decided it is my turn to add to that information myself, instead of just take it away.
My journey started about 4 (?) years ago now when I 'accidentally' watched the first Zeitgeist. I had no idea what I was even clicking on... but two hours later my heart was pounding, my fists were shaking, I couldn't sleep the rest of the night and I had this constant explosion inside of my heart.
Since then I haven't stopped trying to seek 'the truth.'
I got really angry for a long while, thinking that this world was doomed, blaming all the 'sheeple' for being 'sheeple', thinking that Martial Law was going to happen tomorrow, etc, etc. And, to be honest, there is still that cynical part of me that still thinks those things...
But something else happened on my journey. My search lead me to more esoteric, occult knowledge, learning about ancient civilizations, learning about sacred geometry. Learning about God.
Not a Religion. Not Christian. Not Jewish. Not Islam. God is not a Religion, God is a living spirit that we are all a part of, that gave us life, that showers us with love and compassion all the time, even when our hearts are not open to receiving it. God is a vibration, an energy. God is Love.
So, with that, I still am aware of all the horrific acts being committed on a daily basis by our 'leaders' and our society as a whole. But I know longer vent my frustration over this by spreading it to others...instead, I try my best to only spread the Light, the Love, and the Information.
I try to keep open dialogues, I try to be bold, I try not to judge, and I try to get people to understand that we are all in this thing together. That if You and Me can't even get a long just because we happen to disagree over something, then what hope is there for a peaceful world?
Some have already given up. Some are waiting for this world to end, for the slate to be wiped clean. And, who knows, maybe that's what it will take.
But in the meantime, I LOVE YOU and I hope that appreciate this beautiful life we have been given, and what a GIFT! we have to be alive at this moment in time, to not only witness, but help co-create our very own future as we move out of these dark times.
Naysayers will naysay, but I know that I would rather spend my entire life believing I (and we) can make this world a better place, only to find out right before I die that I was wrong,
than I would give up hope of Humanity ever achieving something better, only to find out just before I die that I was right...

Namaste, y'all.

I'm looking forward to sharing and learning with you all.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction, this thread is closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

hello and welcome
and have a flag

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ah, another infected by the ATS virus.

Symptoms: a clearing of the eyes and mind, a step away from easy judgmentalism, an unquenchable thirst for truths with proofs to back them up, and an irritating habit of probing in dark corners of knowledge just to see what's there.

Welcome aboard, and feel free to share your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
welcome beware of the trolls! They will suck you into their dichotomy!

enjoy ats!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

As this is not an introduction, this thread is closed.

I'm not one to mini mod, but the OP is about as much of an introduction as you can get. He/she introduced themselves and only told us about themselves.

Maybe that's an auto thingy, a cut and paste post?

Welcome to ATS, you sound like a good fit for our huge somewhat dysfunctional family....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

How was my introduction not an introduction?

I'm definitely not trying to break any "rules," just letting people know a little bit about myself and where I'm coming from.

Have a good day.

EDIT:: So I did some 'research' and saw that you posted the exact message you sent me in another 'introduction' thread right before mine was posted that was definitely not an introduction thread (the guy talking about dentists/fluoride.)

I am assuming you had just posted to/closed his/her thread right before you posted to mine, and thus 'copied and pasted' your message from that thread to mine.

No worries, as obviously you have not closed my thread.

Cheers!
edit on 14-10-2011 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That confused me too. I thought it was a pretty thorough introduction actually.

By the way hello and welcome.
edit on 10/14/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Seems like a visit to a dictionary is in order here.

How is an introduction not an introduction?

Bad start in welcoming new members.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

well welcome to Ats...Glad your here...Nothing wrong with your post that i can see...I love god as well..Im sre he loves you as well...Hope you have fun here,There is alot to talk about here on ATS..again welcome...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome

and what a beautiful heart felt introduction and yet already you have learnt the illogical action of some mods around here. Please do not let it hinder you. Carry on strong!

1Love

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
i love me too. we!!!!!! welcome and have fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Great introduction , regardless of what the mod may think .

S+F

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Welcome! Glad to have you here and I look forward to your posts. That was quite a nice intro, when I started mine was really short and limited

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS eleven44...Nice introduction i thought
see you in the boards soon ..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That's right, even if the slate is wiped clean, let's fight till the end and die knowing that we never stopped trying to make the world a more loving place! (i try to stay away from saying a BETTER place, because that will differ from person to person. Someone might say it means to eliminate abortion, some might say eliminate homosexuality, some might say eliminate religion, and so on... But I think we can all agree on what more love means. It means stop trying to change everybody and just be as kind and open and generous as you can possibly be... And realize, through simple logic for chrissakes, that while your way seems to work for you it might nlt work best for everyone and it might not even work best for you! People change their philosophies all the time! It's called growing. We can look into the past and see that there have been good religious people, and evil. Same with atheists. Same with homosexuals. Same with thieves and murderers. Same with popes and politicians. Same with doctors and drug adddicts. No one path has been proven to lead to unending happiness, or eternal misery. Nothing is better than anything. Its all a matter of perception and timing and context and doubtlessly innumerable other variables of circumstance... One thing we do know is always good, is to show love for one another. That never ends in disaster. Keep in mind there are obviously differences between love and lust. Love and worship. Love and infatuation. Love and jealousy. Love and possessive-ness.
True love is selfless. It's wanting better for someone else than for yourself. If everyone followed that example, you yourself would be rewarded as well, but its not about that. It's about finding it in yourself to not care whether or not it Does ever get back around to you. You will be perfectly happy knowing that you spent your life doing something good and worthy. There IS a good feeling, a great feeling, in knowing that, because of you, someone in the world is seeing the world, as a better place. You're giving them hope. And that's all some people have sometimes to get them through the day...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Hi there, I love you too!

More and more people are beginning to think like this, so the world is changing already.

Lets not ever become jaded!

Spread the love

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I love you too.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
welcome

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Welcome aboard watch your step as you can tell it can get a little deep at times

new topics

top topics

join