It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran supreme leader : 'West's Iranophobia policy will fail in ME'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says ineffective plots hatched by Western politicians to promote Iranophobia will certainly fail.

Addressing army commanders at a military base in the western province of Kermanshah on Thursday, the Leader stated that the growing power of the Islamic Republic was the main reason behind continued efforts by arrogant powers to promote Iranophobia and Islamophobia.

“The arrogant American regime is grappling with problems and [stuck in] quagmires as a result of its own wrongful policies and performance,” the Leader added.

“Materialistic means, arrogant attitude, and aggressive spirit will not help the United States out of such quagmires as Afghanistan and the answer is the Islamic Republic of Iran's solution which is [a combination of] logic, wisdom and spirituality,” Ayatollah Khamenei said.

The Leader added that strong resolve and the victory of the Iranian nation in the eight-year Iraqi-imposed war proved to the world that invading Iran is not without a cost.

Ayatollah Khamenei arrived in the western Iranian province of Kermanshah on Wednesday morning for a long-awaited public visit.

www.presstv.ir...
edit on 14/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Supporting other thread of mine about :

This is Information war. Are you ready ?

This new piece of Psycho-War with Iran is very interesting to me.

There are always thread to Iran and it is for Iranian to get dizzy and confuse to give up backing-up the Islamic dominion.

TPTB is playing the old cards and those cards are not going to work anymore.
edit on 14/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of Iran. And the more my government tells me to be so, the more I believe that they are a bunch of scurrilous liars. I'm sure Iran is no bed of roses, what country truly is? Not the US anyway.Iran has never done anything to me, except for selling me a Persian rug which I have had for over 20 years and which is still as good as new.

Iran has learned to cope with economic shunning from school bully (US) and his cowardly minions (Europe,Israel etc), and though we are told that nation is a shmables economically, is there really any proof.

Much as I despise theocracy,if you were to present me with a choice of the lesser of two evils, Irans Muslim Theocracy Vs US Capitalist de facto theocracy.............. I would go Persian. I'd rather abide by a god I know does not exist than worship the rag we call the dollar, with it's pyramid and eye, it's Owls (is Molek the American god of money?), it's thinly veiled Phoenix and hexagram etc etc etc..

US is going down the tube and Iran knows it, as do many ordinary Americans. They're probably microwaving the popcorn just about now.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yeah well Iran has gotten as good as they have been giving for anyone whose been paying attention and i'm getting tired of the Iran are angels defenders when they are not even close. Iran has got its own internal problems and quagmires and sooner or later someone is going to do something.

The arrogance and incompetence of the Iranian Theocracy and their little puppet boy Ahmadinejad will soon be coming to a head take out the Iranian government and the entire Middle East would stabilize it's not "Iranophobia" but they have run their mouths too long and made too many enemies made too many mistakes of their own and that will be their down fall.

Always remember that those who shout the loudest and the hardest are light weights who can't hang in the long run just say a bunch of nonsense to the world and try to envoke symapthies this stuff is so transparent its laughable i can guarantee the Iranian government is sitting there saying oh crap we really effed up.

They will get whats coming to them one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There is nothing wrong with our Shariat for it can be reasoned and it is proofed by rational methods.

People in Iran should understand that they should respect laws. It is not enough to be a Muslim , but there should be efforts to stay on the straight line.

I think that it is the same for other religions.

From the firs moment after Islamic revolutions , we saw that US govt is trying to slow down our movement and we could see that America didn't like to lose one of it's neo-colonies in the Middle East.

I think by studying history of US-Iran relations , I could see that America is often bullying as a Superpower. Iran and America are doing things in their different ways. But any govt with different way of running a dominion should be out of the way.

You should remember that Iran has only 30 years experience to exercise a religious-democratic model. There are lots of weak points about our movement , but it doesn't mean that we should stop going through the path we have chosen. Iranian people have chosen a way to be blessed in this universe and in the afterlife, but US govt has chosen to serve elites to make them bigger.

There are different types of breads cooked in the bakery. Iranian people have decided to but a different bread.

As Iran was turning into a neo-colony of Europe and America - i.e by our former president , Ahmadinejad stood against those who wanted to take out our oil . Ahmadinejad stood against those who wished to face us to the War for energy with not much left. He learned us that we could do the same thing scientists are doing all around the world.

++ Iran is still a comfortable place for the ones who want to practice Islam.

new topics

top topics

join