It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What do you think will happen if Israel launches an attack on Iran?

page: 8
10
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you want to get into the history of settlements in the region, jews lived in the region long before Palestinians according to many historical texts, both jewish and non jewish in origin.

My point is that it didn't have to end up like this, with the region mired in a perpetual state of conflict.

At the conclusion of WWII, there were Arabs and Jews living in Palestine, and both groups felt that they had a historical connection to the land, which is valid in both cases. The UN Partition Proposal divided the land equally, and it should have symbolized the birth of two indendendent nations.

Instead, the Arab authority did not agree to a two state solution, and advised 700,000 Palestinians to leave their homes in advance of a coordinated Arab attack to push the jews into the sea. The rest is history.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Humanity,

I don't in anyway think that you are a Zionist bastard.

I honestly hope you understand that.

I don't hate you I don't even dislike you in the least.

However, I know, not just think that you have been sucked into the Zionist propaganda vortex.

You have to read real history not propaganda.

History is real documents not someone's view of events.

The main thrust of the Zionists who came to Palestine back in the 1800's was to take over the land the same way as Europeans had taken over the best part of South Africa all of North American (basically) and all of Australia and new Zealand.

You can see from, I think it is the Irgun flag that they wanted all of Jordan not just half of what we now call Palestine. This is written in Zionist documents.

There were some Jews who just wanted to live outside of Europe - I realise that. They were powerless little pawns though.

You know the language of Jobotinsky for example. His concept of "Iron Wall" states that Zionists have to kick the Palestinians out and kill the ones that don't leave.

This was way before the end of WWII.

That faction of Zionism was always the most powerful and it took over the whole movement before 1948.

The Zionist (bastards) started ejecting and terrorizing Palestinians right after WWII and years before the UN decision.

The Arab nations were trying to protect the Palestinians who were being slaughtered by Israel not prevent Israel from becoming a country.

The UN did not divide the region failry at all. The UN was not created democractically by the people of the planet. It was created by a tiny elite and one of its first tasks as set out by these bastards some of whom were Zionists and some of whom were not strictly speaking (not all bastards are Zionists) was to create Israel.

Most people assume that the UN was was created out of the goodness of the hearts of the victors in WWII and then they had nothing to do one Tuesday and decided to re-draw the map of Palestine.

No, no, no - that is not how things work.

The UN was set up to create Israel and make sure other entire regions of the world remained colonies of the Western nations.

However, even having stated that, the UN did not create Israel. This is an historical fact. They proposed - read that again "proposed" that the region be split but they did not enter the area and split it and set up two nations.

Read the real history. Read what the UN document. It does not say "we create a country called Israel" anywhere.


Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
If you want to get into the history of settlements in the region, jews lived their long before Palestinians according to many historical texts, both jewish and non jewish in origin.

My point is that it didn't have to end up like this, with the region mired in a perpetual state of conflict.

At the conclusion of WWII, there were Arabs and Jews living in Palestine, and both groups felt that they had a historical connection to the land, which is valid in both cases. The UN Partition Proposal divided the land equally, and it should have symbolized the birth of two indendendent nations.

Instead, the Arab authority did not agree to a two state solution, and advised 700,000 Palestinians to leave their homes in advance of a coordinated Arab attack to push the jews into the sea. The rest is history.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Humaity,

This -

"Instead, the Arab authority did not agree to a two state solution, and advised 700,000 Palestinians to leave their homes in advance of a coordinated Arab attack to push the jews into the sea. The rest is history."

Is a 100% Zionist lie and you need to confirm that it is a lie.

Let's say that you are right though and let's say that France told all the Jews of Hungary to leave Hungary in 1940 and to flee to Romania.

Let's say the Jews took that advice and left Hungary and then after WWII Hungary said they were not going to let Jews back into Hungary.

Would that sound fair to you?

I don't think you have said it but others have said that Israel took Arab land in war therefore deserve to keep it and I guess they agree that the Israelis had the right to kick out the Palestinians.

Well if that is fair then we how is that different from Germans invading Latvia and exporting all the Jews to work camps?

Do the actions of modern day Jews in Israel justify what the Germans did?



Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
If you want to get into the history of settlements in the region, jews lived their long before Palestinians according to many historical texts, both jewish and non jewish in origin.

My point is that it didn't have to end up like this, with the region mired in a perpetual state of conflict.

At the conclusion of WWII, there were Arabs and Jews living in Palestine, and both groups felt that they had a historical connection to the land, which is valid in both cases. The UN Partition Proposal divided the land equally, and it should have symbolized the birth of two indendendent nations.

Instead, the Arab authority did not agree to a two state solution, and advised 700,000 Palestinians to leave their homes in advance of a coordinated Arab attack to push the jews into the sea. The rest is history.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Originally posted by JohnWorfin
cant we keep the racist bull$h!t in a racist bull$h!t thread and continue the discussion about an Israeli attack on iran?


You mean we should not mention that Israel is a racist, Apartheid state full of lying racist bastards who want to attack an innocent nation?

Because if you are wanting us to stop describing Israelis as lying bastards when besides stealing land and killing people the main theing the do is lie - then no.

Having a discussion concerning Israel and not mentioning the fact that Zionism is fraud is like calling a baseball game and never saying the word "ball".

Zionist = Liar



This was supposed to be a thread about a hypothetical battle between two nation states, but instead, like all ats threads on REAL subjects, it degenerated into people's quasi racist rants. You, everyone else like you too mentally challenged to maintain a topic and the mentally challenged moderators who do nothing to maintain topics in threads like these is why ATS sucks these days. Why not start a thread about the lying zionist bastards who kill people? oh yeah, because that rant has been beaten to death and there would be nobody to argue with on the Internet because reasonable people would steer clear of your thread. Jeebus dude, if you spent half of the time reading the BBC or Reuters as you do reading some former KKK castoff like rense then maybe you could have a reasonable discussion about something real. But thats ok, because after all, I'm just a zionist shill, and you shouldn't listen to me, but remember this, when the only place you can "talk" to people is a conspiracy website where people hide behind screen names and can troll any bu!!sh1t they want to, no matter how foolish they themselves think it is.
edit on 18-10-2011 by JohnWorfin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't hate or dislike you either BRAVO, this isn't personal.

I base my opinion on documented history, which you categorically deny as lies in order to promote some sort of elaborate Zionist conspiracy that predates the conception of Israel and true Zionism.

Your opinions are not based on facts, they are based on highly questionable online sources and home made youtube videos that promote antisemitic propoganda. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Like I said, if there is a global conspiracy at play on the part of the elite that profit from propogating a perpetual state of military conflict throughout the world, the plot extends far beyond the interests of Israel, and by your own admission, the State of Israel and it's citizens are nothing more than victims of circumstance, just like the rest of us.


edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here is the main issue.

When anyone tries to point out what the experts call the "bastardliness" of the Zionists, for example the Israeli military admitting that they extracted human body parts from Palestinians they killed, the repsonse it that the fact stated is not true.

Well, it is true and I think it is fair to say that Zionists are liars when they deny this sort of fact.

The topic on this thread relates to the Zionist bastards threatening to attack Iran.

If Israel was not run by Zionist bastards that have a long and well documented history of lying, cheating, raping, torturing, stealing then lying about it, you would be right to complain about my virtually constant reminder that Zionists are bastards.

In this case it is probably not in the interest of the common Israeli that the Zionist bastards who run Israel attack Iran but the Zionist bastards who run Israel have done equally stupid, rash and blood-thirsty things in the past so everyone is well advised to take that into consideration and I am just providing a public service in reminding everyone that Zionists are bastards.

At times it seems that the Zionist bastards do not case what the world thinks of them because they do such horrible things to the Palestinians. The one thing the Zionist bastards insist on is that we all recognise Israel's right to exist.

Well - I don't recognise Israeli's right to exist at all but I do recognise bastards when I see them and I will state clearly that the Zionists are bastards.

Thank you for your comment and motivating me to explain why we should never use the word Zionist without an adjective infront of it and my favorite is "bastard."



Originally posted by JohnWorfin

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Originally posted by JohnWorfin
cant we keep the racist bull$h!t in a racist bull$h!t thread and continue the discussion about an Israeli attack on iran?


You mean we should not mention that Israel is a racist, Apartheid state full of lying racist bastards who want to attack an innocent nation?

Because if you are wanting us to stop describing Israelis as lying bastards when besides stealing land and killing people the main theing the do is lie - then no.

Having a discussion concerning Israel and not mentioning the fact that Zionism is fraud is like calling a baseball game and never saying the word "ball".

Zionist = Liar



This was supposed to be a thread about a hypothetical battle between two nation states, but instead, like all ats threads on REAL subjects, it degenerated into people's quasi racist rants. You, everyone else like you too mentally challenged to maintain a topic and the mentally challenged moderators who do nothing to maintain topics in threads like these is why ATS sucks these days. Why not start a thread about the lying zionist bastards who kill people? oh yeah, because that rant has been beaten to death and there would be nobody to argue with on the Internet because reasonable people would steer clear of your thread. Jeebus dude, if you spent half of the time reading the BBC or Reuters as you do reading some former KKK castoff like rense then maybe you could have a reasonable discussion about something real. But thats ok, because after all, I'm just a zionist shill, and you shouldn't listen to me, but remember this, when the only place you can "talk" to people is a conspiracy website where people hide behind screen names and can troll any bu!!sh1t they want to, no matter how foolish they themselves think it is.
edit on 18-10-2011 by JohnWorfin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Let's just take one simple historical issue.

"The Arab warning to leave Palestine ahead of the advancing Arab armies on the promise that once the Zionist bastards (my term) were defeated the Palestinians could return."

Go out and find one documented case of this happening.

Maybe check the cell phone records or the Twitter records for 1948 and see what you can find.

You can try but you will not find one because it did not happen.

The "warning" story is not a lie when you tell it Humanity because you think it is true but it is a myth.

What the Zionists did do that made people flee is they were as brutal as they possibly could be in slaughtering innocent civilians on purpose to "terrorize" the rest of the Palestinians into fleeing.

Humanity - please, please watch this. You can disagree but please watch it.

Israeli histrian talks about 1948...



Oh my God - he mentions conspiracy.




Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
I don't hate or dislike you either BRAVO, this isn't personal.

I base my opinion on documented history, which you categorically deny as lies in order to promote some sort of elaborate Zionist conspiracy that predates the conception of Israel and true Zionism.

Your opinions are not based on facts, they are based on highly questionable online sources and home made youtube videos that promote antisemitic propoganda. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Like I said, if there is a global conspiracy at play on the part of the elite that profit from propogating a perpetual state of military conflict throughout the world, the plot extends far beyond the interests of Israel, and by your own admission, the State of Israel and it's citizens are nothing more than victims of circumstance, just like the rest of us.


edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The answer is that the rest of the Arab nations will rise up against Israel forcing the United States into action.. Which in turn will force China to play it's hand in the defence of Iran..

WW3



posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


This is from the janes group:

"Israel has between 100 and 300 nuclear warheads, making it the world’s sixth largest nuclear power, say defense analysts at the London-based Jane’s Information Group ahead of a nuclear summit to be hosted by US President Barack Obama in Washington this week."

Israel would wipe the floor with iran or the once persian empire...

Dracula out



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Not only does Israel have nuclear weapons but they are just the sort of evil blood-thirsty bastards that would use them.

In fact if you read about the history of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki you will see the followers of the Talmud as the main proponents of the evil deed.

The comment above remids me

ZIONISM IS PURE EVIL




posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And thats a conservative estimate...some have the number as high as 500-600 which would place them as the worlds 3rd largest nuclear power.


Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


This is from the janes group:

"Israel has between 100 and 300 nuclear warheads, making it the world’s sixth largest nuclear power, say defense analysts at the London-based Jane’s Information Group ahead of a nuclear summit to be hosted by US President Barack Obama in Washington this week."

Israel would wipe the floor with iran or the once persian empire...

Dracula out




posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A European-wide poll a few years ago reveled that the majority of European considered Israel to be the greatest threat to world peace.

We have to help Americans to understand that this is a fact.

Virtually nothing good has come out of Israel in the past 60 years.



posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If Israel was to attack Iran, this is how I think it would play out.

-Israel attacks Iran with a massive airstrike, trying to wipe out most of its air and air defenses.

-The US will stay on the sidelines warning Russia, China, or any other country was to intervene the USA will back up Israel.

-The US secretly funds/equips and supports Israel during this campaign and maybe Russia/China equips Iran.

Just how I think it would play out if it would happen



posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
What do you think will happen if Israel launches an attack on Iran?


everyone here will scream "false flag!" and post how it was really Bush's fault


Fixed it for you. Everybody knows that nothing is Obama's fault.



posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike
 


I believe this is a fairly truw representation of how it will happen only I think egypt will join in on the fun and both egypt and Syria will take a serious wooing before than man of false peace shows up to broker a seven year peace deal.



posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


And the only good thing to come out of Europe was england giving Israel its land back. You europeans think your above everyone else. The fact of the matter is europe has caused the last two major wars were hundreds of millions perished .



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



The way it looks many here on earth may switch frequencies to lower due to some kind of uncomforting interaction--- SO THOSE HERE WHO CAN REMAIN SOUND MAY BECOME BEACONS OF LIGHT FOR OTHERS TO GRAVITATE OR MAGNETIZE TO IN TIMES OF HEAVY FEAR AND SADNESS AS WELL AS TIME WHEN THEY ARE BEING OVERWHELMED. 1 isn't 100% sure of the benefits of a LOWER HUMAN VIBRATING FREQUENCY OVERALL OR WHO FEEDS OR PARASITES ON IT BUT 1 CAN SEE THE SPECIES BEING VERY VULNERABLE WHEN VIBRATING ON A LOWER FREQUENCY OVERALL. I think I read they the feeders of negative/sad/evol emotions/FEAR are related to the Lower4th dimension or something like that and the ascenders are trying to reach the Higher 5th and up dimensions. So again thanks for assisting the HERD OF EARTH w/ your LIGHT*..


Man.. This is a discussion on Politics, not David Icke metaphysics. I don't see how you can make claims like that so authoritatively, as if you can just take statements like that for granted.

If you've already posted this somewhere else, why repost it on another thread it has nothing to do with?

And leave out the caps!



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mel Gibson has proven that WWI and WWII were caused by Zionism.

If you have never had the lead role in a major historical drama I don't think you can argue with him.

The fact that Israel wants to attack Iran backs up Mel's assertion - doesn't it?


Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by BRAVO949
 


And the only good thing to come out of Europe was england giving Israel its land back. You europeans think your above everyone else. The fact of the matter is europe has caused the last two major wars were hundreds of millions perished .



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


I think Iran would actually hold off on attacking a bit and then they would end up with crazy amounts of international support and Israel would look really bad (especially if Iran then opened up and showed that Israel had lied and they weren't making nukes, man wouldn't that be a twist). Meanwhile the rest of the Muslim world would come down on Isreal.



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i think it may be closer than what we all think. i have heard obama and other leaders ramping up the talk against china in the last week. i also heard the israel defence minister speaking on cnn. i think the two may be connected. does the western world know that is coming soon????. is that the reason for the veiled warnings to china in the last week????



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join