It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen if Israel launches an attack on Iran?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Honest Israeli Jew

tells the truth about the history of Israel.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

The same scumbag Zionist bastards who run the US run Israel and I am against them as well.

I said it before, and ill say it again. The US has killed many times more people that Israel could ever hope to. While Israel kills to defend its borders and its right to exist, the USA kills for money and profit and to continue to secure their hedgemony on the worlds resources.

Blaming the US administration of being "zionist bastards" is simply a little trick you play on yourself to help you sleep better at night. Easier to blame things on a foreign government, isnt it?

And your constant use of the words zionist bastard, scum and more reveal your true anti-semite agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

ZIONIST SCUMBAG BASTARDS

We are talking about a potential attack by an aggressive, international law ignoring filthy lying bastardly entity people call Israel on an innocent nation or honest gentile people we call Iran.

That means it is fair and accurate to call the bastards who want to attack Zionist scumbag bastards because that is what they are.

Is the bastards who run the criminal enterprise known as Israel had not lied, cheated, conned and stoled virtually everyday of the existence of the State of Hate I would not call them Zionist scumbag bastards but they have.

I did not say the US Administration were Zionist scumbag bastards. I said that they were influenced by or even better controlled by them.

Zionist scumbag bastards run the UK's foreign policy as well and that little douche bag in France is a puppet of the same Zionist scumbag bastards.

By the way calling me a name that starts with "anti" does not bother me a bit because anyone who dares to tell the truth about Zionist scumbag bastards is called the same thing.

The jig is up for the racist murdering ideology we know as Zionism.

We are on to the Zionist scumbag bastards.

Israel is over. Te sooner you face that fact and work on psychological recovery the better.

Have I mentioned that Zionists are liars?

Originally posted by nightbringr

The same scumbag Zionist bastards who run the US run Israel and I am against them as well.

I said it before, and ill say it again. The US has killed many times more people that Israel could ever hope to. While Israel kills to defend its borders and its right to exist, the USA kills for money and profit and to continue to secure their hedgemony on the worlds resources.

Blaming the US administration of being "zionist bastards" is simply a little trick you play on yourself to help you sleep better at night. Easier to blame things on a foreign government, isnt it?

And your constant use of the words zionist bastard, scum and more reveal your true anti-semite agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Can you elaborate a bit more on the Zionists bastards ?
After a gazillion of your posts, each one looking exactly like the other, I still don't get it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
After a gazillion of your posts, each one looking exactly like the other, I still don't get it.

Ill take a stab at elaborating for him:

-He believes any Western leader who does not actively call for the destruction of Israel a "scumbag zionist bastard" controlled government.

-Anyone who disagrees with him is a "scumbag zionist sympathiser"

-I am not allowed to call him an anti-semite because i have been programmed to do so by the "scumbag zionist bastards" who control what i learn and read

-undoubtedly, he believes "zionist scumbag bastards" are plotting to rule the world, control all banks, run the Federal Reserve, and orchestrated all the wars the world has ever seen.

And on and on, ad nauseum.

edit on 17-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Great !
According to these standards and many others, I'm a Zionist.
And I'm damn proud of it.

Does it mean from now on, whenever Baster writes “Zionists scumbag, evil, bastards, conniving lairs, blah blah blah” I should be personally offended ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
cant we keep the racist bull$h!t in a racist bull$h!t thread and continue the discussion about an Israeli attack on iran?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week.."

Zionists are lying bastards...

So communicating with them is something of a challenge.

The world wants to vote to extinguish Zionism but the Zionists just can not quite understand that they are hated for what they do not who they are.

Originally posted by gravitational

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWorfin
cant we keep the racist bull$h!t in a racist bull$h!t thread and continue the discussion about an Israeli attack on iran?

You mean we should not mention that Israel is a racist, Apartheid state full of lying racist bastards who want to attack an innocent nation?

Because if you are wanting us to stop describing Israelis as lying bastards when besides stealing land and killing people the main theing the do is lie - then no.

Having a discussion concerning Israel and not mentioning the fact that Zionism is fraud is like calling a baseball game and never saying the word "ball".

Zionist = Liar

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You have effectively ruined the introduction of one my favorite songs (Civil War by Guns N Roses) for me by using that video to support your disturbing views. Thanks a lot.

The world wants to vote to extinguish Zionism but the Zionists just can not quite understand that they are hated for what they do not who they are.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You are more than welcome.

Paul newman was Jewish too but I am not sure if he was a Zionist.

Kind of a decent guy so he may not have gotten sucked into the whole Jewish master-race ideology that is the foundation of Zionism.

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

You have effectively ruined the introduction of one my favorite songs (Civil War by Guns N Roses) for me by using that video to support your disturbing views. Thanks a lot.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I know you might find this hard to believe BRAVO, but Paul Newman isn't the only jew on this planet that doesn't subscribe to the supremist views you associate with Zionism.

Most jews today are secular, and don't relate to any of the supremist nonsense that some people associate with the Talmud or Zionism. I certainly don't, and I was raised in a traditional jewish home.

What is the original conventional meaning of Zionism?

It is a political ideology that supported the establishment of jewish state in the ancestral homeland of the ancient Israelites where jews could live free of persecution. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

All these other ideologies you refer to relate to the hidden agendas of the global elite, some of whom are jewish, and many who are not.

If there is an elaborate conspiracy at play behind the scenes, then history has shown that we are all pawns whether we are Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, etc.

Are Jews the chosen people? Yeah, chosen to suffer thousands of years of persecution and slaughter.

Stop demonizing Israel. Based on your own conspiracy theories, Israel is a victim of circumstance.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The entire world will erupt in War on the very same hour Iran is attacked.

It'll be the end of Civilization.

And it's not "if"....it's "When"

Do you accept Israel as God's chosen people and bow to them as your God? No?

Well yer dead. The future world won't be just.

Maybe they'll use the Catholic Church with what ever military survives to go around the world again as they did with the Spanish to do some mass killings again.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Humanity,

You have been sucked into the Zionist propaganda vortex.

The truth is that Israel has one of the worst equity wealth equity ratios of any developed countries.

The rich bastards who run Israel and the US don't give a damn about ordinary Jews whether in Israel or in other nations.

They suck all of you into supporting Israel and supporting their selfish plans and have no intention of sharing anything they have with you.

Of course the Zionists have to tell you that the ideology of Zionism is good.

What would you expect from liars?

If they told the truth, that the underpinning of Zionism is a group of converts to Judaism from Khazaria who terrorized Europe for centuries that resulted in a horrible reputation of dishonesty steal the land of the Palestinians, drive out most of the Palestinians and kill the rest then lie about everything - how could they sell that?

No serious historian denies that the Zionists, post WWII, drove out hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from the Palestinian ancestral home.

No serious historian claims that today's Jews are the descendants of the people who live in Palestine 2,000 years ago.

No serious historian claims that there was a Roman induced expulsion of Jews in 70 AD - that is the false basis of Zionism.

All of today's Jews including you are the descendants of converts and have no claim as a group at all to any geographical area anywhere.

For God's sake why can't you accept historical truth.

A 15 year old kid in Chile can be a Roman Catholic but that does not give her a right to go to Rome, kick out the people living there and build a nation of bastards because of her religion.

Your DNA proves your ancestors were Berbers or Spanish or Greek or Italian or something but nor a Hebrew from Palestine.

Jews are so afraid of DNA studies because DNA proves that "Jew" means culture not race.

I know you might find this hard to believe BRAVO, but Paul Newman isn't the only jew on this planet that doesn't subscribe to the supremist views you associate with Zionism.

Most jews today are secular, and don't relate to any of the supremist nonsense that some people associate with the Talmud or Zionism. I certainly don't, and I was raised in a traditional jewish home.

What is the original conventional meaning of Zionism?

It is a political ideology that supported the establishment of jewish state in the ancestral homeland of the ancient Israelites where jews could live free of persecution. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

All these other ideologies you refer to relate to the hidden agendas of the global elite, some of whom are jewish, and many who are not.

If there is an elaborate conspiracy at play behind the scenes, then history has shown that we are all pawns whether we are Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, etc.

Are Jews the chosen people? Yeah, chosen to suffer thousands of years of persecution and slaughter.

Stop demonizing Israel. Based on your own conspiracy theories, Israel is a victim of circumstance.

edit on 18-10-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So according to you, the Zionist conspiracy started thousands of years ago even though the concept of Zionism was founded in 1897?????

What about the jews that have been persecuted throughout the ages? Were they all converts?

The jews were scattered all over the diaspora over thousands of years. Once Israel was established, many jews decided to immigrate to Israel from Europe, Africa, North America, South America, and Asia. Modern day Israel is diverse and multicultural as a result.

You seem like an intelligent person. It's unfortunate that you are consumed by hatred that is completely unfounded.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

The jews were scatterd all over the diaspora over thousands of years. Once Israel was established, many jews decided to immigrate to Israel from all over Europe, Africa, North America, South America, and Asia. Modern day Israel is diverse and multicultural as a result.

Modern day Israel is fine....

EXCEPT for the fact that it is brutalizing a helpless population that cannot defend itself against an aggressing army.

You wanna talk politics?
Well, if the jews got roughed up in Europe....carve out a state for Jews in Europe at the cost of Europeans, NOT at the cost of Arabs who had NOTHING to do with the holocaust.

You wanna talk religon?
Well, then listen to the religious jews who say that Israel has to be established by the jewish messiah.

Better yet, read on up on the OT which teaches that those ancestors of the jews, genocided the original people living there to take over it as "their land".

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Modern day Israel is fine....

EXCEPT for the fact that it is brutalizing a helpless population that cannot defend itself against an aggressing army.

You wanna talk politics?
Well, if the jews got roughed up in Europe....carve out a state for Jews in Europe at the cost of Europeans, NOT at the cost of Arabs who had NOTHING to do with the holocaust.

You wanna talk religon?
Well, then listen to the religious jews who say that Israel has to be established by the jewish messiah.

Better yet, read on up on the OT which teaches that those ancestors of the jews, genocided the original people living there to take over it as "their land".

First of all, that 'helpless population' has spawned terrorist regimes that have launched countless terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians since day one of Israel's existance. Who's brutalizing who?

If you want to morally question the UN partition proposal that the Jews accepted and the Palestinians declined in 1948 which resulted in the establishment of a sovereign state of Israel, that is your preroragative, but you cannot question it's legality.

Do you realize that Palestine was never an independent Arab state? It was under British control. prior to that it was under Ottoman control, and the list goes on and on.

If the Arabs had accepted the initial UN Partition Proposal, it would have represented the birth of two independent nations in 1948, not just one.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Humanity,

There was no "diaspora" - that is the main point.

The "diaspora" is a myth - a myth - a myth - for God's sake - it did not happen.

There was a "spreading of religion" not a spreading of a single group of people.

Just because people convert to a religion that does not give them a claim to the land from which the religion came.

Humanity - the past persecution of a group of people does not give that group of people the right to persecute others or to steal the land of others.

You seem like an intelligent person - you really should read the real history of Zionism.

Did you watch the video of the Israeli man, son of a famous general talk about Israel I posted above?

So according to you, the Zionist conspiracy started thousands of years ago even though the concept of Zionism was founded in 1897?????

What about the jews that have been persecuted throughout the ages? Were they all converts?

The jews were scattered all over the diaspora over thousands of years. Once Israel was established, many jews decided to immigrate to Israel from Europe, Africa, North America, South America, and Asia. Modern day Israel is diverse and multicultural as a result.

You seem like an intelligent person. It's unfortunate that you are consumed by hatred that is completely unfounded.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

First of all, that 'helpless population' has spawned terrorist regimes that have launched countless terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians since day one of Israel's existance. Who's brutalizing who?

Do you suppose these "terrorist regimes" would have spawned if a state for Israel was NOT established on Arab lands?

If you want to morally question the UN partition proposal that the Jews accepted and the Palestinians declined in 1948 which resulted in the establishment of a sovereign state of Israel, that is your preroragative, but you cannot question it's legality.

You bring up the UN as if its a universally recognized authority.
If Israel took the UN seriously, they would not have violated so many of UN resolutions. google it.

Do you realize that Palestine was never an independent Arab state? It was under British control. prior to that it was under Ottoman control, and the list goes on and on.

The point remains that those people you know as "palestinians" were living on that land before the Europeanized jews showed up.

edit on 18-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sk0rpi0n - "The point remains that those people you know as "palestinians" were living on that land" before the Khazars converted to Judaism.

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

The point remains that those people you know as "palestinians" were living on that land before the Europeanized jews showed up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join