It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Protesters Clash with Police in New York, Denver, Seattle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

The way the driver just walked away, leaving the victim screaming, looked like he wanted to provoke an angry reaction. He clearly left the motorcycle on the guy's foot on purpose.

Whatever else you think about this episode, that was pure evil.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

That video needs to go viral. That was terrible.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is there a better video of this?

All I saw on the clip was a person wiggling on the ground with his feet in front of the rear tire of a police scooter. He/she wiggled and his feet came out from the path of the scooter, and then he puts his feet back under the scooter.

Is their footage of him /her actually being hit, or just footage of him reacting, poking his feet under a scooter?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
Here I found a vid of the "scooter incident". The funny thing is, the cop runs the guy over, stops, then goes forward again, so the guys leg is blocked under the back wheel. Then the cop gets off and does some crowd control, why the guy is still blocked under his scooter! Then he gets arrested by some other cops.

Thanks for my belly laugh of the day.

What do expect from the FLEA Party?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Originally posted by randyvs

No it isn't, here say it with me.

Police....... brutality. The cops just love it to, but they make easy targets of themselves.

No. I won't say it with you. This is a huge generalization on your part. Sure, there are bad cops, but in no way do I believe they are all bad.

Never have, and never will.

Well we agree on that. The whole cops are human thing good and bad blah blah blah. Where you're wrong is in the thinking that, has anything to do with it.. I remember how, at one time in America, the
populace believed in the good guy cops vs. the bad guy criminals. All cops good, all criminals bad.
I don't think you really understand the situation.

Have you ever considered for one moment what the cops main function in this world really is ? That you might possibly be missing something in your assessment of why the police even exist ? I have done that. Things aren't what they're cracked up to be pal. THEY NEVER ARE.
edit on 14-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I suppose you are so proud of being such a good slave and raising your children to be just like you and never say no to their masters?

Seriously?? I am all for this movement, but speaking about peoples kids??? Low and uncalled for, no matter what you stand for

In Florida, one mom is considering bringing her kids to the OccupyOrlando protest. She must think it's going to be like the Tea Party picnics. I haven't seen a lot of strollers at the NY protest, have you?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

No I have not. Personally, I dont think its a place for kids. Anything can go down at any moment. I wouldn't bring my kids there, but to each his own I guess.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
even if it is in a smaller town something may happen as well, I wouldn't bring my kid there either because what if there is a riot or something happen?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
After watching this video of this morning's arrests, I'm starting to see a pattern of how the average OWS protesters behaves:
1. Protester makes sure there are people with cameras around.
2. Protester taunts police or purposely blocks their path
3. Police goes to arrest the person for being an a**hole
4. Protester fights back and makes sure he gets a good shot from the media people
5. Cameras are a plenty and everybody gets a piece of the enterntainment

My point is that (judging by all the people with nice cameras when there's a clash with police) probably half of the people protesting give only half a # or less about the "revolution", and all they want is some good violent arrest to capture, and perhaps make a name for themselves by posting it on the net. The protest has become more of a source of entertainment than a movement towards some goal.
edit on 14-10-2011 by omarm1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well there will be a lot of wrongful arrests as well it will clog up the judicial system as well, police thinking someone is in the protest zone when they are just passing by and arrest them along with the protesters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join