It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something bad happening in life+guns+no morals/love= many innocent people dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Here are a handful. It was also discussed extensively in all of the Gabrielle Giffords threads, because some people felt both of the shooters were mind control victims.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh! you were into hyperbole with the 100s of threads, when there were only 3 more and if you cannot see a video, your opinion of it is VERY suspect---if you've seen only one part of it, not all.

So did the guy even die? or was he paid off like so many other actors in the different scenarios? (rhetorical) That sounded like real gunfire off screen, but it could have gone into a wall. The guy with the cap pistol just lies there, blocked by standing actors, until all cameras are off, then gets up, gets his pay, in cash, and disappears.

Another 9-11 on a smaller scale!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You said the video was a phony. It is not a phony. I saw the video on my local news and in other threads for days and weeks following the event. Sure "a 100 threads" was an exaggeration, but the video was discussed ad nauseam at the time of the event.

What is your point? That it was all a fake? Is so, it backfired because lawmakers looseneed the restrictions on guns in the next legislature following the events. I don't understand your angle?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

imagine how fast those gun men would have been shot down by fellow citizens if they were able to carry a gun and not have their 2nd amendment rights restricted

This is stupid because you must first prove that no one there had a concealed gun, and secondly there is no evidence that anyone would have been brave enough to use it, or that they would have even hit the guy.

I posted an article on another forum a while back about a guy who was at a shooting and had a concealed pistol, but was afraid to use it because the shooter had an assault rifle.

There is no doubt that if it wasn't so easy to get guns legally, then it wouldn't be as easy as it is to get them illegally as well.

As for the OP, our society doesn't give a damn about people, and the recession has made it impossible to pretend otherwise anymore, which is why people are going crazy.

They have realized that if you aren't sucessfull right now, you never will be, and you will always be treated as a loser by our superficial society, so of course they are going to hit back instead of dying out quietly.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Just a warning, I haven't read anything yet but your original thread starter--but, yes, I think it is partly to take the weapons away with justification, but I think it is also (a) to get rid of the journalists, because we will respond to them the way you just did--and I am not saying there is anything wrong with your response, because they may have info and be aware of what has happened thus far, and any perpetrator seeks to destroy everyone who may know what has gone into the crime, regardless of their complicity, loyalty or likeness; and. (b) to send the message that mankind is a disease in the universe, and so it is better that what is human is very close to animal, and should be controlled and kept like pets, by either machines of some kind that "regulate" us so we don't spread our disease, or whoever may be here with us, controlling and calling the shots
edit on 15-10-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It happened MORON. It was on NATIONAL news here in the states.

Zindo

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

It happened MORON. It was on NATIONAL news here in the states.

Zindo

oh that famous "tell all the truth" MSM.

I watched the OP video and immediately recognized the sound of a cap pistol, and that video was cut short. That's why I investigated further, only to hear the men, who ducked, admit that those were caps and the security guard admitted to shooting the big man with the cap pistol.

wake up!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Right! And they had his trial just to prove it was all faked! You need to take your meds Amigo!

Zindo

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Right! And they had his trial just to prove it was all faked! You need to take your meds Amigo!

Zindo

Trial for whom, the dead man?

Give it a rest!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
HAHA, your all screwed as it is. It dosen't have to be mass murder. Punishers also commit calculated murders using tactical methods to avoid detection. Not all killers have the intent to suicide or be caught. The goal is to eliminate as many humans as possible.

edit on 16-10-2011 by mindcontrolz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by mindcontrolz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join