It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO unraveling??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I found an interesting article that about the unraveling of the NWO.

LINK: www.wnd.com...

Before anyone says anything, I know the source of this article is questionable to some (Pat Buchanan) but almost everyone has a good point once in a while. This article gives indicators that may show the NWO is unraveling.

One of the points in the article that gave me a bit of inspiration is his assertion that a resurgence of nationalism was a factor in reducing the power of the NWO. Nations are increasingly putting their national interest ahead of perceived global interests. Abandoning the collectivist goals of the NWO limits the concentration of power. This is exactly why states rights here in America are such an important part of the constitution. The more power states have to pursue the interests of the people in their state the less power the centralized government has to impose its agenda on the country as a whole. Instead of Americans giving more and more power to the federal government we need to focus on getting the power back to the states. Any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
S&F Just read the article.

Buchanan, love him or hate him, has a new book out that is a DEVASTATING account of how the US has conducted itself over the last decades and how we will no longer be a superpower by 2025.

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Wow. I'm gonna see if I can find a copy of that book. I try to limit my doom a gloom to a sane amount but that does look like a great read. Thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Unraveling? I would say unfurling.

edit on 14-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If the implementation (in secret and slowly overtime) of the NWO fails under it's own weight, consequences, and exposure by people of the world, it will still be forced upon us, and we must fight back.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
IMHO, States should have the power. When federal goverernment passes a law that is controversal, either this state or that state will complain, but in a state it is less likly to happen. People are a little more like minded in smaller regions. If a lot of people want to complain about it, it is easier to spend time in a state capital, then to go to Washington. Also if you are completely opposed to it, you can almost always live in the state next door without quitting your job. The only thing the federal goverenment should do is protect the borders, take care of the interstate highways and settle disputes between states. Of course what do I know.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
whilst things seem to be coming to ahead in many aspects, i think its a little bit of each. they seem to be struggling on some areas, and progressing very quickly in others.

theres definitely a disturbance in the force.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
If the implementation (in secret and slowly overtime) of the NWO fails under it's own weight, consequences, and exposure by people of the world, it will still be forced upon us, and we must fight back.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

Indeed but, as in any battle or conflict, it’s always better to face a weakened opponent. I hope their operation is losing steam. The more decentralized their power is the less affective they will be at imposing their will. They will have to change tactics if things keep sliding in our favor. If nothing else the article gives me some hope because the escalation of the NWO agenda seemed more like a steamroller over the past 3-5 years.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have wondered if something on these lines was happening because a short while ago we seemed to have countries deliberately being forged into huge trading blocks, such as the EU. So one could envisage the world as made up of blocks of superstates, rather than individual countries. So easy to govern if you control the laws, money, healthcare, food and education.

The effect of the EU on the UK has been to take a large amount of dosh from us and give us back such restrictive legislation, that its destroyed some major parts of our industry. I am not even so sure that we have had access to more markets through our membership to the EU.

Nevertheless one fact remains and that's that there has not been a lot in it for the average Brit albeit there has been a increase for the wealthy who can afford to cash in and acquire the pickings of those individuals and industries that have been stripped. Its almost as though part of this policy was to flood the market with money so people would work hard to create businesses, services and improve the housing stock. Once the odd flaw in this policy became apparent, suddenly the financial rug was mercilessly whipped away. Since then the wealthy have been able to acquire whatever they wanted at rock bottom prices.

I have always suspected some odd policy that never gets verbalized has been carried out on the UK for some time, almost as some kind of bizarre trial. This is because although we have benefitted since the 60's from super technology, the majority have actually gone backward badly, especially educationally, How many people can write a letter today? Another area linked with education has been the policy of stopping teaching our kids to cook. This simple little tweak has created a market for the huge processed and fast food industry. Are we nutritionally better off in 2011 than we were in the 1960's with home cooked fresh food.

The tragedy of this NWO meddling is that the real benefits those of us old enough to have been teens in the 60's thought would have come in, have not for the majority. My friends and I thought that technology would bring us a much shorter working week with services being expanded with the newly created wealth from automated factories etc. Today many are either unable to find a job to do or haven't been able to access the proper training to equip them to get the jobs we have, or are doing so many part-time nonce jobs they are barely keeping their heads above water. Firms manage to use this country but not pay tax here. They have also fiddled and exploited people here into a self-employed type of work with no sick or holiday pay and no job security. Thats a lot of very unhappy people to govern and an ever decreasing amount of revenue.

I don't doubt for one moment that the West has been flooded with incoming workers as a means to keep wages low and profits high for those members of the NWO and their agenda. But I think herein lies the problem, in that the NWO's dash for cash this particular policy has created an impossible problem to solve. I don't see, especially in the UK and increasingly many other countries, any means of solving the problems of mass unemployment, a huge lack of investment in jobs and a failed financial system.

We are at the crossroads of masses of people being controlled and exploited by a minute minority and with people carefully watching the politicians, who have protected this minority NWO slowly being called to account, our NWO is starting to unravel as they slowly get exposed and they must wonder where they can run.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I dunno why someone concludes that just because the NWO or any other apponent of we the people, for that for that matter, takes a few hits or suffers are reversal or two, that this body is unravelling.

I notice right through ATS posts that people try to write things in a, “I-hope-it’s-the-case, way. I get the impression that many people on ATS seem to a think that by emotive language it in someway adds authority to what they say.

I suggest that at best the source article is really just saying that perhaps the NWO has taken a hit which is a lot different from trying make out that a hit is in someway the same thing as terminal blow.
Just my 2C worth.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's been unraveling for years and will continue to unravel until it's gone. First of all, half their "plans" are made up by conspiracy theorists. Second, the other half of their plans were supposed to have been executed in the early 2000's, then the mid 2000's, then 2008.... It ain't working! The amount of people waking up to this directly and indirectly through politics etc. increases every single day.

They never WERE anywhere near winning. They were ALWAYS too stupid to realize that a public awake OR asleep will NOT be controlled for long.

There will be those who swear up and down that the NWO has another plan that will get us all, but I think these people just need something to fight and are unwilling to give up all the emotion they've already invested into this. My advice: reorganize your energy and channel it into something better.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My guess is as a whole the NWO is on a powercurve that reached it's zenith when Cheney exploited it. Now they are locked in internal power struggles many will turn to us the people for support we must stop waking people up and start devising plans not to bring them down but to secure our own seat of power within it so that we can keep balance. Many will come and say anarchy while others will beg for order.

Those who are not already awake and see this are too young or too silly or to carefree to be woken up they must wake up on their own. Those already awake the time has come to start to declare yourselves overt to some sort of NWO segment Be it the police state america or maybe the NAFTA whatever it is you support and feel guilty about come out and say why.

If you're against the entire NWO stop being silly.

I like the American Police state When I tried to sign up for infantry I was told too many people this month have that job.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by student777

Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world.

I suspect that some states will probably treat less fortunate citizens as prisoners.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by student777

Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world.

I suspect that some states will probably treat less fortunate citizens as prisoners.

States cannot override federal law. Plus, you are free to move from a state that has laws you disagree with. This forces states to compete with one another for businesses and citizens. A state that overregulates would have less business (less tax revenue).

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The NWO is concept much larger than individual countries or individuals. There will be an NWO due to resource constraints though what form that will take is anyone's guess.

Size isn't the only advantage of the multicellular lifestyle. A single-celled microbe often has to be a jack-of-all-trades, capable of finding food, defending itself against parasites and predators, withstanding sudden swings in its environment, and creating new copies of itself. By contrast, an organism built out of millions of cells is free to transform them into various types that can carry out such different tasks as detecting light, digesting proteins, or forming a skeleton. Through evolution, each type of cell--whether it is a foot-long neuron in a spinal cord or a keratin-producing cell in a fingernail--can become exquisitely specialized for its job.
findarticles.com...

top topics

join