It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any body had dreams of flooding or earthqauckes (specifically at California)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I believe California my face a big disaster in the future , i don't know all my research just leads to California
(south of North America ) I don't know Maybe I am wrong

Are there some of you that had dreams of floods, or something because I may have proof that something might
happen probably in California. or the Persian golf of Mexico .

thanks
edit on 14-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
can we see the proof. I had a dream a few months back. LA got destroyed by earthquake at night.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That is no dream but a sad reality for Los Angeles.

Yes in the (Near) future LA will be damaged by a large quake and flooded by water entering the sewer system from the ocean due to a tsunami.

And yes i live in Los Angeles

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have flood dreams about once per week past couple years now. I'm thinking it has to do with all the stuff I read online and the movies I watch combined with preparedness concerns I have, I doubt it's a psychic warning of any kind. I am quite sure the coastlines will experience a good bath soon though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
In 2001 I had a vivid dream about being trapped in traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge, when a sky-scraper high wave hit. Woke up nauseated and crying.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is the only recent vision I've had about anything near CA:

I don't think it was the recent one that hit off Oregon cause the one I saw caused damage and had X's for magnitude. Most of my dreams lately have been about the east coast(lots of water) and people in riot gear.
Note: This image is from an album I'm making to try and show people what I'm seeing in my dreams/visions.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Funny you should mention that. I had a dream last night that I was in a huge Mall with my family. I had to go to the bathroom so I went looking for one all over the Mall and I got lost. I decided to exit the Mall and look for the entrance that we came in, hoping that I might recognize some of the shops and find my way back to my family but as I was outside the Mall a tsunami hit---- and me and the other people were running for our lives ..for higher ground.
I think the reason I had this dream was due to all the frightening predictions I've read on ATS. I think the dream took place in Texarkana, Texas.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I only have dreams like that after reading threads like this. The entire North American continent is doomed what with our super volcano and all. California in the edge of a moving plate, so thats never good. And with the Juan de Fuca plate up above we have the looming threat of a tsunami. Not to mention we have active volcanoes in So Cal. We also get tornadoes contrary to popular belief. California is just not the place to be if you wish to evade geological threats.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's the radioactive gigantic ducks belly flopping into water causing all the flooding and eathqauckes..
You mark my words.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You can try this(life-tabernacle.net...).In dreams water is always related to financial problems,if you can determine the date in Joe Brandt's dream you will have an answer to your question.I think that the earthquake in Japan 11.03.2011 could trigger a big one in California but not before 2013.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I believe the August issue of I.D. magazine said there was a 90% chance of the "big one" happening within the next 20 years. Which means 100% in 23 years.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Celestica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes I've had two dreams that California perished...my first dream occured in 2010 and the second dream occured in early 2011. It felt so real.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
It's the radioactive gigantic ducks belly flopping into water causing all the flooding and eathqauckes..
You mark my words.

Night of the Triffid Ducks!

en.wikipedia.org...

I love your imagination!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I dream vividly and lucidly and I have seen a huge wall of water coming in across a coastline. I am in Australia and I see it coming from my right - so that could translate to the east.

I don't feel strongly about where it is but I can see that people are unprepared - that is why I cannot return to the dream. There is a clear vision of water pushing it's way from the ocean and over the coastline. What I am very clear on is the force - the strength of the water. It is not so much how fast the water is travelling but the magnitude.

Rarely do I not want to return to a dream but this one...I feel very uncomfortable. I do know that water in a dream can represent emotions or even sex...I would rather think that an emotional consciousness is coming - like a tidalwave.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

Well supposedly all the ancient Crystal Skulls are supposed to be in a conference center in LA on 11/11/11 so that may be a place to start looking. www.crystalskullsevent.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145
reply to post by futuredude

Well supposedly all the ancient Crystal Skulls are supposed to be in a conference center in LA on 11/11/11 so that may be a place to start looking. www.crystalskullsevent.com...

The Earth Keepers will be in Little Rock, Arkansas on that day:

www.earth-keeper.com...

11-11-11 awakens Platinum Crystal of Communication (bio-plasmic interface) - Arkansas

www.windhorseadventures.org...

Ribbit

top topics

join