It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Clouds are water vapor obviously. But a contrail will not usually develop into a cloud (unless they were maybe releasing a seeding agent, which is still a chemtrail in my book), they don't just sit their for hours spreading out, they dissipate very rather quickly. I've been watching them since I was a little boy, and in the area where I live, I've yet to see a real chemtrail. All the contrails disappear very quickly. THAT'S how I know, real experience. Not based on some pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

Again you are wrong in your post. And here is why,pay close attention here....

This cloud formation is very similar to the process that occurs when you breath on a cold winter day and you can see your own breath in the form of a "cloud". You may have noticed that on some days this "cloud" you produce lasts longer than on other days where it quickly disappears. The length of time that a contrail lasts is directly proportional to the amount of humidity that is already in the atmosphere. A drier atmosphere leads to a more short-lived contrail, while an atmosphere that has more humidity will lead to longer-lived contrails. However, if the atmosphere is too dry, no contrails will form. Occasionally a jet plane, especially if ascending or descending, will pass through a much drier or more moist layer of atmosphere which may result in a broken pattern to the contrail, with it appearing in segments rather than in one continuous plume.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

Notice it says exactly what you says cannot happen, and that is contrails can persist in the right conditions. I guess those folks at NOAA have no clue what they are talking about, but yet you seem to know more then they do.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here in the San Fernando Valley in southern California i have noticed that there has not been any and i mean ANY chemtrails for close to a month now. Today seems to be very different. Like you said the sky is covered with them today. Coincidence? I think not. I'm really starting to drift to the sun and atmosphere making the weather too unstable. Thats when the chemtrails come in.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Clouds are water vapor obviously. But a contrail will not usually develop into a cloud

Contrails are water vapor. Stop contradicting yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This world is full of lies - deceit - information - disinformation - bullies - debunkers.
I made a statement - ALL ART COMES FROM OTHER ART.
Read it in its proper context - here's a hint - it isn't in a context.
Unlike a lot of people on this site I do not consider it okay to demean and humiliate a person on a public forum.

Unlike you I do not exhibit or possess psychopathic and/or narcissistic tendencies.
Psychopaths and narcissists behave just like you.

Everyone on this site can post whatever they like - the government tell us whatever they like. Do you know every single thing your taxes are spent on?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I've been watching them since I was a little boy, and in the area where I live, I've yet to see a real chemtrail.

Great job you just debunked yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

These days you can read some things online and you know more than people with actual degrees/work in related fields.

And it's cheaper than college.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DjKillaVinyl

Coincidence? I think not.

That's the problem. You are not thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

You aren't understanding what you see, your perceptions are flawed.... no "tanks":

Also sometimes when they are switching tanks on a plane....

docweather.com...

In image two it can be seen that the aircraft moved through successive warmth plumes as it passed from north to south (left to right) in its flight. Where the warmth plume supported the formation of clouds with extra moisture, the contrail appears. Where there was no plume of rising warm air there is no cloud formation.

edit on Fri 14 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

This world is full of lies - deceit - information - disinformation - bullies - debunkers. I made a statement - ALL ART COMES FROM OTHER ART. Read it in its proper context - here's a hint - it isn't in a context. Unlike a lot of people on this site I do not consider it okay to demean and humiliate a person on a public forum. Unlike you I do not exhibit or possess psychopathic and/or narcissistic tendencies. Psychopaths and narcissists behave just like you. Everyone on this site can post whatever they like - the government tell us whatever they like. Do you know every single thing your taxes are spent on? Much Peace...

No, you congratulated a person on posting photo-shopped images and passing them off as real. No matter what angle you look at with- you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Why do we even bother anymore? They can not understand fundamental facts-
Like what fundamental facts exactly? Because I believe in contrails I must suck at science? Let me ask. Do you know how atoms and chemicals or formed? Do you know how to calculate the frequency of photons emitted from an atom when an electron jumps into a different energy state? Do you know how an electric AC motor works? Do you know how a nuclear reactor works, or a nuclear bomb? Do you know how to determine time dilation as in special relativity? Because I know all these things and much more. So stop making assumptions.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Afterthought

I sure hope you two aren't involved in a group effort to sway people's opinions if they believe in chemtrails. If I visited the past most recent chemtrail threads, would I find both of you tag teaming?

Thats a great idea. Thanks for it.

No, thank you!
Considering you're sort of new and your "new" buddy is extremely new, you're both quite interesting. After looking through both of your profiles and postings, I'm so glad to see you both found each other so quickly.
You're both sharing many of the same opinions on many of the same topics and seem to be on identical wavelengths as well.
I'm just glad to see people making "new" friends.

Who knew that chemtrails would be making people become besties?
Do you also believe that 9/11 wasn't a false flag and just a botched CIA operation to catch terrorists?
Nevermind, don't answer that. That would derail this chemtrail thread and I wouldn't want to give you that satisfaction.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You are masquerading as a physicist now?
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Why do we even bother anymore? They can not understand fundamental facts-
Like what fundamental facts exactly? Because I believe in contrails I must suck at science? Let me ask. Do you know how atoms and chemicals or formed? Do you know how to calculate the frequency of photons emitted from an atom when an electron jumps into a different energy state? Do you know how an electric AC motor works? Do you know how a nuclear reactor works, or a nuclear bomb? Do you know how to determine time dilation as in special relativity? Because I know all these things and much more. So stop making assumptions.

Yet basic meteorology escapes you.

You're a truly fascinating specimen

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Clouds are water vapor obviously. But a contrail will not usually develop into a cloud

Contrails are water vapor. Stop contradicting yourself.
Obviously I know a contrail is damn water vapor. A cloud is slightly different to a contrail thought if you hadn't noticed, thus they are named different things. There was no contradiction smart guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Some people just don't like to find the truth instead they would rather contradict their own comments and don't seem to even know it. That is what is so funny about chemtrailers. And yet still no scientific proof to back their claims, go figure.

link   

You are masquerading a a physicist now?
I'm not masquerading as anything. I'm simply stating that I've taken physics classes and invested much of my personal time into learning about science.

link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by Shaedwell
I've noticed the chemtrails appearing this morning in northern Netherlands. The sky went from clear blue to trailfilled in a very short time. Now the sky is covered in a whitish haze. I've seen this before here but not as extreme as today.

chemtrails or not, it's ridiculous too much air traffic. I'm sure your breathing some kind of particle pollution from these aircrafts.

I live not 10 quite 10 mile2 from an aiport n never seen anythinlike this n 1 goesover every minute or less.Shopped

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

My relationship with Proud(not really one, cause we just met today and its the internet) is frankly off topic. More than that, you looked at my past threads to, what, find a connection to another poster who just happens to agree(which is easy since we are both rational thinkers)with me?

You have to much time on your hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Obviously I know a contrail is damn water vapor. A cloud is slightly different to a contrail-

Water vapor is water vapor. Its not magic or alchemy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Notice it says exactly what you says cannot happen, and that is contrails can persist in the right conditions. I guess those folks at NOAA have no clue what they are talking about, but yet you seem to know more then they do.
I'm not saying a contrail can't persist longer than usual in the right conditions, I'm saying a normal contrail, no matter the conditions, will not last hours upon hours where upon it shifts into a wide cloud type structure enough to obscure the sky when multiple trails are close together. I simply don't believe it's natural. We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I'm done posting here. This thread is nothing but skeptics burning anyone who doesn't think like them.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join