It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
www.weathermodification.com...

Dont worry people they are just modifying the weather a bit along with blocking the Sun's rays.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Well guess what you are wrong about every thing in your post. Contrails can persist for hours in the right conditions. Maybe you should take a look here so you can understand that contrails do not just dissipate so quickly.

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

or here..

en.wikipedia.org...:Contrails.jpg

or here

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember Google is your friend.
Google is my friend? You really are one egotistical # aren't you? Ringleader of the shills more like it. I don't need to look at your links so I can understand how normal vapor contrails manage to stay in the sky for hours and spread out into large cloud-type structures that can obscure a perfectly blue sky...because THEY CAN'T!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So you don't understand meteorology. Sign up for a class or something. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

The website, and the company that owns it, is involved in cloud seeding. Among other things, such as consulting.

And, this is brought up in just about every "chem"trail thread, and is equally irrelevant each time.

WMI's Cloud Seeding

Cloud seeding useful in the following applications:
  • Increasing Precipitation
  • Mitigating Hail Damage
  • Dispersing Fog

• Types of Cloud Seeding:

• Aerial Cloud Seeding
  • Ground-Based Cloud Seeding

• Aerial cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base.

See? ^ ^ ^ You have to FIRST have clouds, in order to perform the "seeding".

Oh, and cirrus clouds (which is what contrails are) do NOT produce precipitation.

And,

Their Airplane Fleet

See any large jets, there? 747s, 777s, 767s, 757s, Airbuses, etc, etc......??

edit on Fri 14 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
    link   
    reply to post by mus8472

So base on your reasoning I should be expecting to see these 'contrails' everyday here in Minnesota during the winter. In fact people better be ready to catch these crazy contrails all day everyday during their cold winter season. YIKES, threads on chem-trails will be flooding ATS all winter long.

really now.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
    link   

I don't need to look at your links so I can understand how normal vapor contrails manage to stay in the sky for hours and spread out into large cloud-type structures that can obscure a perfectly blue sky...because THEY CAN'T!

Then what are clouds?

edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
    link   

What? Is this how people get educated?

I don't need to look at your links....

So....rather than take the time to evaluate your misconceptions, that are largely due to the lack of the specific knowledge you need in order to comprehend, you prefer to ignore the science, and not "look at" any links to help inform you?

Well done......this explains everything, clearly.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
    link   
    reply to post by ProudBird

Why do we even bother anymore? They can not understand fundamental facts- why push them? If they want to believe the government(and since contrail happen all over the world this includes EVERY government) wants to kill them, let them believe it. They are only hurting themselves.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TsukiLunar

Clouds are water vapor obviously. But a contrail will not usually develop into a cloud (unless they were maybe releasing a seeding agent, which is still a chemtrail in my book), they don't just sit their for hours spreading out, they dissipate very rather quickly. I've been watching them since I was a little boy, and in the area where I live, I've yet to see a real chemtrail. All the contrails disappear very quickly. THAT'S how I know, real experience. Not based on some pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    link   

You really are one egotistical # aren't you? Ringleader of the shills more like it. I don't need to look at your links so I can understand how normal vapor contrails manage to stay in the sky for hours and spread out into large cloud-type structures that can obscure a perfectly blue sky...because THEY CAN'T!

This comment just goes to show you are one clueless person. As for being a shill you just run the same thing all chemtrailers do when they cannot backup their claims and that is childish name calling, good job there.

Also if being informed makes me egotistical then I guess you can say I am.Thank you for the compliment.

I would suggest you take a good long look at the over hundreds of threads on this subject before you start tossing out insults,it will help you in the end.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by TsukiLunar

Why do we even bother anymore?

Why do we?

I sure hope you two aren't involved in a group effort to sway people's opinions if they believe in chemtrails.
    If I visited the past most recent chemtrail threads, would I find both of you tag teaming?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Uncinus

You do not have to spray the entire world to do damage - maybe that is why planes are used - the high altitude and wind dispersal...

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
    link   

Not pseudo science. Actual science. Over 80 years worth. You think your observations can refute it?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
    link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
    reply to post by Jaydee055

There seems to be a lot of people here that can't seem to tell the difference between a chemtrail and a legitimate contrail

Seems you can't either because those are both contrails with one closer to the camera while the other is farther away and this has been proven in prior threads.Maybe you should check out some of the hundreds of threads on this subject.

Wow Mr. Obvious, look harder, the difference isn't about the distance of the trail but rather the extended duration of the trail.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
    link   

Sigh. Not that you will bother to read, in order to prevent further embarrassment at some future point in life....at least a reason for posting this next link is for all the others who will someday visit this thread, and take the time to actually learn something:

Google 'scholar' collection -- Persistent Contrails

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
    link   
    If chem trails are con trails then we should see them on the roads in the mountains from vehicles.
    Also sometimes when they are switching tanks on a plane you can see a lapse in the chem trail.
    I witnessed this a couple days ago i heard it then i looked up and seen a long trail following the plane then i seen the trail stop then start about 2 seconds later.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
    link   
    reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Thank you for seeing I am so special!

You do not have the right to tell me what to think.
    You do not have the right to bully me into thinking I am wrong & you are right.

If you are so right and have all the answers where are your publications? Where are you teaching and helping to educate? You can never educate people by being vicious and a bully - you can try - but you wont get far. By being so obnoxious all you are doing is showing other posters how difficult it would be to communicate with you.

I am secure with myself - I do not need to bully people.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
    link   
    Dont listen to the deniers. They are hear to derail the thread. Any one with half a brain can see they are spraying stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Amanda5

Ahhhh....you see, just (unintentionally) refuted the entire "chem"trail claims with this:

...the high altitude and wind dispersal...

Try doing the math. Think in terms of measuring the ability to actually *add* any significant amount of anything to the air, in terms of parts-per-million.

Remember, of course, to think in THREE dimensions, not two. You have to take into account the depth of the air, from the airplane all the way to the ground...that amounts to a huge volume of air.

Then there is the simple fact of life, in commercial aviation. Passenger jets do NOT have any excess room, nor weight-carrying capacity, to accomplish any sort of *spraying* activity.

SO, what do we have left? "Military"? OK, now you do realize that there are many online resources to get information about most of the activities of the large military jets (you can rule out fighters, as they have minimal extra weight capabilities).

There simply are not enough active airplanes in countries' military fleets for this task, since many are engaged in many other activities.

Of course, when it comes to each and every one of these so-called "proofs", in photo or video, what are we always being shown? Civilian, commercial airliners.

Want "proof" of some heinous, devious *plot*? Photos of the actual equipment, manufacturing plants where the *chemicals* are produced, transport of said *chemicals*, facilities to up-load this *stuff*....and of course, the airplanes equipped to "spray"....

Still though, do the math first, it's easier and will become apparent in short order.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

I sure hope you two aren't involved in a group effort to sway people's opinions if they believe in chemtrails. If I visited the past most recent chemtrail threads, would I find both of you tag teaming?

Thats a great idea. Thanks for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join