It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

That bill has to do with banning.

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Chemtrails fall under that ban.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Let's get this straight - while everyone is looking!

I said - Great photograph and great artwork.
Where am I congratulating a poster for posting something that is fraudulent?

I made no reference to the topic thread or a subject or theme.

I said - Even if it has been photoshopped from an original just remember ALL ART COMES FROM OTHER ART.
I made no reference to any subject or topic - I referred to the artwork.

The poster let others know it was a first post and what I was congratulating was the success of navigating and applying technology. Navigating technology can be difficult and empathy and patience are great human attributes - you should try them!

So lets go to your comment about me congratulating a person on posting photoshopped images and passing them off as real - nowhere have I mentioned the subject matter or a topic. I have not even mentioned the words - passing them off or the word real.

Please read my posts carefully - I am an English Teacher and a published author. Where did you get your english language comprehension credentials?

If you worked on lessening your criticisms of others you might not be compelled to stay in a thread and vent misdirected anger when you could be sharing information and learning to get along with others - even when you don't agree with them.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

isn't devious enough to spray stuff in our air to poison our soil?

The government would have to have been engaging in it for many decades. Files detailing such plans would already be declassified and available for everyone.

Then, you also contradict yourself. The theory of chemtrails makes no sense to you and you don't believe in them, so why are you here commenting and even being verbally abusive to chemtrail believers.

No, i am correcting the people here. I already know it is not true. Common sense allowed the process to start. Research filled in the voids.

I highly recommend you watch this video so you can improve your knowledge about Monsanto.

This is wildy off topic, but i will watch the video. I will u2u tomorrow so i can tell you what i thought about it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yes banning but it proof that it exist. And you trust the government a bit to much.

If they can invent fake terro to go to war with Iran they can do anything.
edit on 14-10-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your attempts to educate me to your way of thinking are valiant and not misplaced. I am considering your thoughts. I think it comes down to all the lies and misinformation from the government bodies. Lets face it history is layer upon layer of lies.

I find it difficult to accept your rationale only because there is still a litany of resources that support chemtrails. Many chemicals are used globally for a variety of reasons - I guess the bottom line for me is that I cannot discount chemtrails. Until I live in a world where authority figures do not lie - ever - I am siding towards the 'unlikely' proposition that chemtrails are something government and big business would support.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

In addition you caused a reaction - good for you! You were successful on two counts - reaction is what getting society in to shape is all about!

Sounds like a congratulations to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

And you trust the government a bit to much.

I dont particularly trust the government. Its a moot point any way since airlines are not run by the government.
The government does not build those planes. They do not fly them. They do not refuel them.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That's how it's been around here lately around Chicago too. I think they are protecting us from the solar flares.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

What makes you think that chemtrails would be declassified by now?

According to this, you're sorely mistaken.

Regarding the duration of time required until classified information can be declassified:

(b) If the original classification authority cannot

determine an earlier specific date or event for
declassification, information shall be marked for
declassification 10 years from the date of the original
decision, unless the original classification authority
otherwise determines that the sensitivity of the
information requires that it shall be marked for
declassification for up to 25 years from the date of
the original decision. All information classified under
this section shall be subject to section 3.3 of this
order if it is contained in records of permanent
historical value under title 44, United States Code.
(c) An original classification authority may extend
the duration of classification, change the level of
classification, or reclassify specific information only
when the standards and procedures for classifying
information under this order are followed.
(d) Information marked for an indefinite duration
of classification under predecessor orders, for
example, marked as "Originating Agency's Determination
Required," or information classified under predecessor
orders that contains no declassification instructions
shall be declassified in accordance with part 3 of this
order.

www.archives.gov...

Sounds as though it's up to them when the public becomes aware of such activities and information. If they don't want to release info, they can simply say it's due to national security measures and the public's safety.

Thanks to Bush and his Patriot Act.

Edit to Add: I don't know how old you are, but I remember more blue in the sky twenty five years go. Heck, even fifteen years ago!
edit on 15-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Airlines aren't run by the government?

Boeing has so many contracts with the government that they'd lick their boots if they had to in order to keep the money coming in.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

I have seen worst chemtrailing then this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ok. I'm on 3rd shift as a police officer and was sitting off last night somewhere in a major city in Kansas. Last night around 4:00pm I looked up...the moon was above me....I seen "fresh" chemtrails from East to West as far as I could see spaced about 2-4 miles appart. I see aircraft all the time since were the "Air Capital of the World" but they fly in to the airports North to Sound...and definately dont fly east to west because of that reason and if they do its a super high altitudes. I came and got my dispatcher and showed him this because its so abnormal.

I left and went back to my spot and then I see a helicopter shining a spotlight out the side of it into a beam into the trails. Funny thing was the trails were pretty low and began disipating into a haze. Then it smells like chemical/metals. We'll...2 years looking at the sky pretty much every night and this is wierd to say the least. Believer or not...this was NOT normal. So I looked up what this stuff is because after seeing it myelf for the first time theres no question about it for me. "Project Cloverleaf" is what came up and there is some sort of barium-salt mixture. It causes upper resporatory illness, condenses HAARP "direct beam" technology, and can act as a "cloking" mechanism for aircraft from radar and the naked eye. There was also mention there was some sort of "GRID" airborn fiber optics communications application but hell I dont know anymore.

A while back I read that its to block cosmic radiation from the increased activity.

Enough said and thats it...weird weird weird.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I also read that certain airline companys are outfitted with these arisol units and are under contract to spray it since the military doesnt have the massive air traffic like commercial flying does. So basically they recieve a lot of funding. Dates back to 1998 when they first mainly started and there was info that the CIA started this along with the CIA. The government told the commercial management a basic breifing on what to do but not what it was but said it was of the "Highest Importance" and that it "Was not harmful to the population."

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You know when I was a kid i used to draw nice big fluffy clouds on a blue background, never did I draw streaks across the sky or the soupy mess I see now. I guess I just wasn't paying attention huh? Contrails - really. Fine then perhaps its time to cut back on flights if this is the mess they are leaving behind.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CerdofuegoI've included a couple of pictures I took a moment ago to show you the current situation above my house:

Flickr:
www.flickr.com...@N03/6243410521/in/photostream

Thats alot of aircraft it appears!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UnwashedFlyer

Indeed, here you can see how many, and their altitudes.
www.flightradar24.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi, we had the SAME massiv spraying here in Germany yesterday. I was at work, so i couldnt take any pics. I was thinking that they somehow looked different that usual. There was even rainbow colors in some trails.

So there are really people here trying to tell us that they are normal contrails? LULZ!

I dont call them chemtrails. I think its something with geoengineering. Or they are shielding something from us...

But they are soing something that is NOT normal!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ohh and the guy posting nasa links to to prove they are contrails... He has got to be kidding! He might be in the wrong forum...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

sorry if i am replying again but i just noicted they are sure spraying heavily around the sun by the looks of your pictures maybe they are trying to cover up something?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
And still NOT ONE question I posed to Chemtrail believers in two separate posts has even attempted to be answered. That kind of illustrates the knowledge base that this is based on.

Fear, ignorance and suspicion wins out completely over investigation and knowledge.

Looking up and thinking "this does not match my preconceptions, so the conspiracy is real" is not a sound judgement call, but an immense leap of faith. Why is it that nobody can understand that?

Also, the "but this is a conspiracy site" wailers need to understand. Just because one can see how ONE particular theory is utter nonsense, doesn't mean they all are, and discussion generally needs at least two opposing views to have any merit, otherwise what you end up with is an often misinformed, self congratulatory love in.
edit on 15-10-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join