It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I'm not masquerading as anything. I'm simply stating that I've taken physics classes and invested much of my personal time into learning about science.

I hope you kept the receipt. Maybe you'll be able to sue for your money back(not to mention time spent).

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

A cloud is slightly different to a contrail thought if you hadn't noticed, thus they are named different things. There was no contradiction smart guy.

Your not serious right? You are just trying to mess with us right?

Contrails are a concern in climate studies as increased jet traffic may result in an increase in cloud cover. Several scientific studies are being conducted with respect to contrail formation and their climatic effects. Cirrus clouds affect Earth's climate by reflecting incoming sunlight and inhibiting heat loss from the surface of the planet. It has been estimated that in certain heavy air-traffic corridors, cloud cover has increased by as much as 20%. Since contrails can spread out and essentially become cirrus clouds, it is felt that contrails may affect the planetary climate in similar ways. Other studies are underway to better understand the role that jet exhaust itself plays in modifying the chemistry of the upper levels of the atmosphere.

Notice it says and I quote." Since contrails can spread out and essentially become cirrus clouds" Guess what you are wrong again. How about researching before posting your contradictions my friend.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

I'm sorry that when you report on something you see going on in the area you live in, that other members do not simply allow you to post what you have experienced and documented. I do not understand why if some members believe they are so superior in knowledge and education that they do not simply post what they believe to know and document their proof from the source they choose to believe and leave it there, for others to make their own assumptions. Instead there are those people that are free to join, and post at will how others are "idots" and make a mockery of anything anyone else posts that is contrary to their beliefs. Sincerely I do hope that you continue to post pictures, videos and opinions of what is going on in your part of the world, as I hope everyone everywhere does. That in fact is what I "think" this website is all about.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Notice it says and I quote." Since contrails can spread out and essentially become cirrus clouds"
Yeah, and notice how I started off by saying contrails don't usually shift into clouds. Of course one may say a contrail and a cloud are basically the same thing because it's both water vapor, but they are still different things that can be defined differently, and thus they have unique names.

Good day sirs. I'm moving along to another thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

This thread is nothing but skeptics burning anyone who doesn't think like them.

What can i say?

At any rate, I am sorry you feel threatened when someone debunks your claims. Maybe this isnt the right site for you. Have you tried FreeRepublic?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm glad you brought up the concept of time. While I'm here to discuss conspiracies, you're here to discount fringe ideas. Considering this is a site for conspiracy theoriests and their thoughts, I'm under the impression you have too much time on your hands since you're seeking out people who don't fit your idea of the world in general. Maybe you just like to push people's buttons and argue? Tsk, tsk.
When two debunkers come together, it's like fine wine and rich cheese.
It's as though they aren't strong enought to argue their points on their own and another always comes in to assist. I actually appreciate the persistence and tenacity that debunkers possess.

I would think that someone as smart as you in the science and water vapor department would register on a science oriented site. You probably have a copy of Popular Science on your coffee table. Not that there's anything wrong with that magazine, but you seem to be well read, just misguided and close minded.

It's almost as if people who don't believe in chemtrails also believe that Monsanto is doing nothing wrong, too.

Edit to Add: No, my comment was not off topic because you're the one who stated to ProudPilot that you were wondering why you and he (when you said "we") were bothering. Teaming up in a thread is against T&C and is consiered a type of gang activity.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I didn't see tanks it was too far.
However the trail behind the plane was not delayed it was immeditaly behind the plane.
The only way i think it could happen is if the plane lost engines suddenly for two seconds other wise they were spraying something from some kind of tank.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Good day sirs. I'm moving along to another thread.

That's good, your not doing that great of a job here.

Try taking some more science courses before you come back.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

Sincerely I do hope that you continue to post pictures, videos and opinions of what is going on in your part of the world

Yes! Lets all take picture of clouds and speculate on what they mean! My current theory is that everyone will die- what are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

At any rate, I am sorry you feel threatened when someone debunks your claims. Maybe this isnt the right site for you. Have you tried FreeRepublic?
Last time I checked, this was AboveTopSecret, a discussion forum for discussing conspiracy theories, where the discussion will tend to lean in favor of a conspiracy. I simply believe that there is a conspiracy to this, I have no problem if people disagree with that, but where there is a thread full of skeptics pushing their beliefs and mocking all others, it gets tiring. BTW, I haven't paid for any science classes, it was all free. My programming courses weren't cheap though. And the business class I'm taking at the moment was almost a grand. And that's all I have to say, I seriously need to get going now, I need to finish an essay I'm writing.

reply to post by GringoViejo

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Try taking some more science courses before you come back.
Funny.

edit on 14-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Okay lets do the maths.
I live in a rural farming community & we have almost no jets overhead. Regular propeller planes and you can generally set your watch by them - when weather is not a problem.

No jets fly overhead on a regular basis - no jets land here.

Clear blue skies + several jets + chemtrails + unexplained rise in skin problems and respiratory problems (according to my doctor + as well as in animals according to the vet) = ? There is my maths equation and I just don't get contrails as the answer.

Thank you for trying to educate me & sway me with your knowledge base but you have not convinced me. Also you assumed things about me in your first reply - assumption means you lost me straight up and had to work even harder to gain my confidence.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Its a good thing they were free because you didn't learn much from them.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

.....A cloud is slightly different to a contrail.......thus they are named different things.

Once again, to clarify.....think of how living things are categorized, in science:

• Kingdom
  • Phylum
  • Class
  • Order
  • Family
  • Genus
  • Species

Clouds are classified differently, but are assigned categories based on characteristics and relationships:

(You should learn this):

australiasevereweather.com...

So, we could say we have a "phylum" of clouds. Guess you call "cloud" the generic term, to apply to all.

Contrails are in the *genus* (or *species*, if you wish) that cirrus also belong, using that analogy.

(Really, they aren't broken down the way flora and fauna are, but this is an illustration).

Cloud Genera

Cirrus

Contrails have (not sure how long ago) been designated Cirrus Aviaticus by atmospheric scientists.

Bonus Photos.....

• posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Amanda5

Sorry about respiratory, and veterinary problems, but....there are plenty of land-based disease vectors that should not be overlooked, as potential culprits and causes.

Jumping immediately to "chem"trails (especially considering how remote you are, in terms of flyovers) isn't logical, really......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

It's as though they aren't strong enought to argue their points on their own and another always comes in to assist.

Most threads are a circle jerk. I am usually all alone with a handful of facts and a gang of pissed off posters.

I would think that someone as smart as you in the science and water vapor department would register on a science oriented site.

Ok, I am registered on several science websites.

just misguided and close minded.

I am not sure why you would come to that conclusion. I believe in things that make logical sense. Until something makes sense to me- i dont believe it(or at the very least i dont comment on it). The chemtrail thing makes no sense.

Monsanto is doing nothing wrong, too.

I know very little about Monsanto. But from what i heard from the farmers(well, only two farmers) who do business with them- these people are not very ethical(actually downright devious).
    edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    link   

there are plenty of land-based disease vectors that should not be overlooked, as potential culprits and causes.

Just like a magician.
    It's contrails you're seeing.
    Cloud seeding can't cause problems, it's land-based,

So, things can't come from the air and land on the soil to cause health problem?

"Look at this hand while I hide this over here! Abracadabra!"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
    link   

but where there is a thread full of skeptics pushing their beliefs and mocking all others, it gets tiring.

I think you got the word 'beliefs' and 'facts' mixed up. I do not push beliefs.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
    link   
    This morning the sky was criss-crossed with a bunch of chemtrails, and for the rest of the day it looked like it was overcast because all the chemtrails had melded together to form one big blanket of chemical goodness.

Who needs fresh air anyway?

I live in Central California, by the way.

edit on 14-10-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
    link   
    OP, Yes chemtrail do exist and yes your pictures is definitely chemtrails it a Exotic Weapon like for EarthQuake tsunami. But the sun it really active maybe it's a shield for big solar flare.
    This is the American Act. But if you are part of EU NATO ect. Your in the same boat.

There is the description of what it maybe use for. And the word Chemtrail Exist in that Act.

Source. GOV

---------> H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

edit on 14-10-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: Link

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
    link   

I believe in things that make logical sense. Until something makes sense to me- i dont believe it(or at the very least i dont comment on it).

So, a government that allows genetically engineered food and poisons our water with fluoride, isn't devious enough to spray stuff in our air to poison our soil?

Then, you also contradict yourself. The theory of chemtrails makes no sense to you and you don't believe in them, so why are you here commenting and even being verbally abusive to chemtrail believers? Why does it seem to rake on your nerves that we believe in chemtrails?

I highly recommend you watch this video so you can improve your knowledge about Monsanto.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join