It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i tell ya why we need to invade iran & syria and those islamic countries.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

For any culture to sustain itself from one generation to the next, it takes a birth rate of 2.11.Throughout all of history, no culture has ever turned around an overall birth rate of 1.9 and the “experts” say that a birth rate of 1.3 would be impossible to recover from. In other words, a culture with a birth rate of 1.3 is doomed.

France currently has a birth rate of 1.8 among its French population. They have already dropped below the threshold from which any nation has ever recovered. But Muslims in France have a birth rate of 8.1. You can see the writing on the wall can’t you?

Among the 31 countries of the European Union, the current birth rate is 1.38.

So what about America? The current birth rate among Americans is 1.6. If you add in the birth rate of Latino immigrants, our birth rate jumps to 2.11. While these numbers signify a dramatic shift in American culture to include Latino elements (salsa now beats out ketchup as the number one condiment!)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Can somebody stop the world ?,,,I wanna get off.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Please sent me the christian based thread where I tried to "derail" .

Look up my threads and comb through anything that is in the religious forum. I'm not one to forget your godzilla avatar.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Check your inbox

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi All... I dont know how my post fits in with all this, but just thought I'd post it to all those that fear Islam or somehow worried about Islam dominating the World causing pain and suffering. It's from the Hadith (The Islamic Book Of Dark Prophecies)...
"Chapter 5: THIS UMMAH WOULD BE DESTROYED BY KILLING ONE ANOTHER

Book 041, Number 6904:
Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

Book 041, Number 6905:
Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said. Verily, Allah drew the ends of the world near me until I saw its cast and west an He bestowed upon me two treasures, the red and the white. The rest of the hadith is the same.

Book 041, Number 6906:
'Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came from a high, land. He passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya, went in and observed two rak'ahs there and we also observed prayer along with him and he made a long supplication to his Lord. He then came to us and said: I asked my Lord three things and He has granted me two but has withheld one. I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed because of famine and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed by drowning (by deluge) and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that there should be no bloodshed among the people of my Ummah. but He did not grant it.

Book 041, Number 6907:
Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came with a group of his Companions and he passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya. The rest of the hadith is the same.

Chapter 8: THE LAST HOUR WOULD NOT COME UNTIL THE EUPIIRATES UNCOVERS A TREASURE OF GOLD

Book 041, Number 6918:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people would fight. Ninety-nine out of each one hundred would die but every man amongst them would say that perhaps he would be the one who would be saved (and thus possess this gold).

Book 041, Number 6919:
This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Suhail with the same chain of transmitters but with this addition:" My father said: If you see that, do not even go near it."

Book 041, Number 6920:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come unless the Euphrates would uncover a treasure of gold, so he who finds it should not take anything out of that.

Book 041, Number 6921:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold but he who is present there should not take anything from that.

Book 041, Number 6922:
'Abdullah b. Harith b. Naufal reported: I was standing along with Ubayy b. Ka, b and he said: The opinions of the people differ in regard to the achievement of worldly ends. I said: Yes, of course. Thereupon he said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Euphrates would soon uncover a mountain of gold and when the people would bear of it they would flock towards it but the people who would possess that (treasure) (would say): If we allow these persons to take out of it they would take away the whole of it. So they would fight and ninety-nine out of one hundred would be killed. Abu Kamil in his narration said: I and Abu Ka'b stood under the shade of the battlement of Hassan.

Book 041, Number 6923:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; Syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it."

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

As you can see the Prophet foretold the events about to unfold as well as mentioned the religion coming to an end. Allah himself will end it... So all them folks who have a hatered or worry about Islam causing any suffering, dont bother... Allah himself will bring it to an end...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm a full blown atheist, but Islam is obviously more barbaric than Christianity by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
What amazes me is all the negative remarks this post is getting but if was Christianity that was the topic and not Islam this post would be getting S&Fs from all the atheist in the site.

Hypocrites LOL

I think those who try to justify their insane murderous actions of cultural annihilation as being the will of their higher order are all dangerously passed the line of no recourse.

All I know is that I live under the sun and the moon, just like everybody else on Earth. Jews/Christians/Muslims whose actions are dictate from their gods have no apparent ability to realize that we are all on the same spiritual terms- they just want to dissent from each other in order to divide and conquer our collective spirit.

Unfortunately for them, my spirit is the only thing that cannot be taken from me, even in death. All of their scripture is just paper with notes to help individuals learn the true higher order (which is only to accept that there is a higher order that is truly impossible to understand and exploit by us mere physical entities).

The only way that we'll achieve some kind of universal sense of spirituality among all people is when we stop fighting each other over the very definition of it. Killing ourselves over beliefs only hardens the resolve of the zealots and their followers on all sides.

EDIT:

For any culture to sustain itself from one generation to the next, it takes a birth rate of 2.11.Throughout all of history, no culture has ever turned around an overall birth rate of 1.9 and the “experts” say that a birth rate of 1.3 would be impossible to recover from. In other words, a culture with a birth rate of 1.3 is doomed.

Actually, you're wrong about global birth rate limits.

Poor, mostly agrarian rural countries have high birth rates (I believe Afghanistan is around 7). Though, the trade-off is that there's high infant mortality rates due to many factors ranging from non-existant medical care to depleted uranium mutations.

The reason for this is because on a rural farm, a family tries to have as many children as possible to take care of the farm (or more generally, to bring in collective household income) and to take care of older generations.

In modern societies like in the West, children are deemed as "investments" and generally cost more than $100,000 to raise just one child. Simply put, in Western society, it is just too expensive for regular people to have more children. Also, Western families tend to not be as glued together; for example, the kid moves out after highschool and goes somewhere else to start their own family, as opposed to staying at the family home for their whole life.

I do have an interesting exception to note though. The Quebec government offers a lump sum of money ($10,000 I think) for mothers to have children for the sake of preserving Quebec nationalism. Quebec has higher birthrates than other Canadian provinces. So it's really all about how much your government is willing to invest in social programs for improving birth rates and quality of life.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
I find the talmud to be one of the most evil books ever written, out of all the religious texts. Sadly lots of Talmudic followers are in control of the media and the US government. This is why Islam is so demonized.

Way to be anti-se,mitic without seeming like it. You and The OP wshould have lunch, and then drink some laced Kool-Aid. The average IQ will go up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join