It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i tell ya why we need to invade iran & syria and those islamic countries.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I find the talmud to be one of the most evil books ever written, out of all the religious texts. Sadly lots of Talmudic followers are in control of the media and the US government. This is why Islam is so demonized.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
What amazes me is all the negative remarks this post is getting but if was Christianity that was the topic and not Islam this post would be getting S&Fs from all the atheist in the site.

Hypocrites LOL

So true. The people who refuse to let you say anything bad about Islam are the first the bash Christians.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
What amazes me is all the negative remarks this post is getting but if was Christianity that was the topic and not Islam this post would be getting S&Fs from all the atheist in the site.

Hypocrites LOL

That's true everywhere now a days. I'm agnostic but I can see the anti-Christian propaganda. I promise you I'd react the same way no matter what. I'm in my right mind, I don't want to see mass death or experience anything like the peoples of Europe and Asia did 66 years ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

i said invade, i didn't say bomb their women, kill their children, destroy their countries

ENLISTMENT FORM FOR UNITED STATES MILITARY SERVICE

Here's the enlistment form, after you buddy.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Maybe I'm just lucky enough to skip those threads, but I have yet to see anything quite as vile or vicious coming from users here directed at Christians, actually, haven't seen anything this vile directed at Jews either.

The hypocrisy is unbelievable indeed, the hypocrisy of those so eager to send people off to kill and die are the last ones who would sign up to go fight, and would bemoan and cry when they reinstate the military draft.

Enjoy this classic example of a troll thread, I'm out.

Peace to you and yours regardless of religion, race, or creed.

edit on 14-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Islamic sympathizer does not make you cool
it will get you killed..

As will denouncing Muhammad in an islamic country..

Look the Islamic people are in egypt killing christians as we speak..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What we need to do is get out of the Middle East and get those who are causing hatred between the West and East out of power and then stop immigration from these Middle Eastern nations.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The OP writes like a government / AIPAC shill.

Sorry, I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Honestly, I'm so bloody sick of religion being used as an excuse for violence. If your religious views incite violence, you must ask yourself if the God you worship approves of it. If the answer is yes, then your God is a God of Hate. You might as well be a Satanist.

If you are a Christian, hark back to that happy little catch-phrase "What Would Jesus Do?" I know what he wouldn't do. He wouldn't post a pathetic, hate-filled rant to suit a political agenda that will result in the deaths and mutilations of tens of thousands of innocent people.

Yes, I know the Bible is filled with contradictions, which is the biggest indicator that the vast majority of it was written by men and not divinely inspired. Although I haven't read the Quran or the Torah, I'm pretty sure those suffer from the same problem.

It all boils down to two camps. Do you choose Love, or do you choose Hate?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Islamic extremism is evil, and the way they conduct their business and lives is the norm to them and has been for a long time.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

And everyone always hops on board with all religions being as bad, which of course is rediculous. How many buddhist suicide bombers have you seen lately?

First off, Buddhists have participated in wars. Perhaps they are not recently involved with suicide bombings, but their hands are not blood free either. There are all sorts of religious based groups that haven't been involved in suicide bombings as of late....yet you do not mention the rest of them.

Christianity may have had its militant moments, but those times are in the past. Islam is the new militant religion, and the extremists want nothing more than the subjugation of the world.

And no, im not a christian.

How is this a thing of the past? In the not too distant past, Christians have killed even people of their own faith for not following their leader. Jim Jones ring a bell to ya?

The fact that people like you show intolerance to any faith leads me to believe that believing in whatever you do is not a religion I would care to follow either.

Whatever anybody chooses to believe in is no better or worse than whatever the person next to them chooses to believe.

It's what you do with your beliefs that matter.

Thanks, I choose to believe in myself over and above any work of fiction a man or woman has ever put to paper!
edit on 14-10-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
OP you are so unbelievably lost and confused. I hope God paves a righteous path for you but you need to help yourself first. I am not catholic, christian nor muslim or jewish but I will die in the name of the lord before I deny him. I live my life trying to reflect as much positivity in my community as I humanly can because there is a God and an evil supreme being as well. The evil trys to persuade you to do things that please you but in the process you hurt others and offend God for being greedy or selfish/ignorant.

Malcom X once said something in an interview that I firmly believe in that the islamic culture believe in Allah as the true God, the Jews also believe in one god which they call Jehovah and the christians simply call him God or the Lord. If we all believe in one god as being the master creator told from prophets such as Isiah, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Elijah and others then we have the same foundation but because the evil tries to divide, the people have seperated from the true church and founded their own twisted religions.

I can't tell you which religion is true but I can surely assure you that God does exist and so does Lucifer. Don't get confused about which religion to join. Believe in God and his son and follow positive scriptures from his prophets and you will be on the right path. You will find this on your own.

Does this make me cancerous? Or should we all live as athiest living for greed and selfish pleasures for things that are not worth it ? how would the world be ? Feed yourself spiritually people. You do not want to be on your death bed wondering if there is an afterlife or not because by then it will be too late.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Muslims (or any religion/ group of people for that matter) don't have to use guns and tanks etc to invade a country - they just have to immigrate en-mass and have a higher population/ birthrate than the "natives". This is especially effective if you follow a religion that outlaws any type of birth control. Why do you think the Catholic Pope doesn't support contraceptives etc? The guy knows he will have less followers (and probably less tithe) if there are less children (usually kids follow their parents' religion).

Also, with Christianity, there are various different "types" depending on how they interpret the bible. I also don't believe they kill you for changing your faith. I don't think this applies to Islam - from what I have seen and read, you are encouraged to follow islam by the sword (most other religions seem to have gotten over this stage) and if you change to another faith they come after you with sword.

Any organised religion is a tool for those in power to control the masses.

So while the OP sounds hysterical and paranoid, he might have a point in the long term. Referring to those news articles from London where the immigrants are forcing their religious views on the local population and harassing the local women.

Though I don't advocate mass murder or war or anything like that, I think all these religious fanatics (I don't care what religion it is) should chill out a bit and start living in the 21st Century i.e. stop forcing centuries of outdated and no-longer applicable rules on other people, just because some history book says so or because is has 'always been done like that".

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Islamic sympathizer does not make you cool
it will get you killed..
As will denouncing Muhammad in an islamic country..

Look the Islamic people are in egypt killing christians as we speak..

Excelent point.

Where in the christian world is a parallel to what is going on in Eqypt right now? They are slaughtering Christians and burning churches. Currently, there is not one Church in Eqypt. We allow Muslims to build Mosques here. Hell, we fund them with public tax money.

You might say invasions of Iraq or Libya might amount to aggression against Muslims, but you and i both know its not about christians vs muslims. Its about money and oil.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

if you are hoping to project an image of rationality and level-headedness your typographical preferences aren't helping

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I couldn't disagree more. If anything is making the Islamic nations more fanatic it's our numerous invasions and continued occupation of the region. What you want is ww3 and whole scale genocide, what you never take into account is what if we lose? Go ask some old Germans what it's like to try and invade numerous countries, fail, and then have to reap the whirlwind.
reply to post by Wrath

This is a common misconception. Jihad is not a response to anything non-muslims do. Jihad is the process by which Islam is spread. Jihad is a process not a response.

It matters not where one chooses to look or what time period one selects; where muslims interface with non-muslims, there is violent Jihad. From Eastern Europe to the western provinces of China to Kuala Lumpur to Cairo to Paris, to Denmark, to the streets of Malmo, Sweden, to the hills of Pennsylvania to the streets of Mumbai, from the streets of London to the schools of Beslan, there is Jihad against the non-muslims ranging from subtle to barbaric.

Jihad is a process used to spread Islam. It is violent and it is intransigent.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After 911, I used to read posts on many Islamic Forums too see what they thought and if they supported those who carried out the attacks.

The experience turned me off because there were many that supported these people, and believed it was their god given right to take over the earth for Allah.

Fast forward to the present day, I don't feel disgust anymore at them and those that support them but more so at our on politicians that have got us into this mess, and these politicians are the real terrorists of the world.

They use our tax dollars to prop up bases all over the world and provide huge contracts to mega corporations at again, my tax dollars expense.

Also, if an Islamic country had bases all over the world and was at war with many countries, I would be that insurgent and terrorist taking them on. So it is human nature to fight for your beliefs and way of live and not have others way of life shoved down your throat. How would you feel if an Islamic Empire existed that propped up a dictator in the US, that was against us? Are overthrowing governments that don't tow the Islamic line?

The real terrorists are US
edit on 14-10-2011 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From reading many Islamic Forums and Posters, there is the greater jihad and the lesser jihad.

The greater jihad does indeed mean spreading Islam by whatever means, peaceful or violent.
There are schools of Islam like Sufi Islam, that are considered to soft by the Wahhabi-es, that believe in spreading Islam only by peace.

On the Islamic Boards, the opinions varied as with anything else in life.

The lesser jihad means fighting the temptations and desires of the self

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

I couldn't disagree more. If anything is making the Islamic nations more fanatic it's our numerous invasions and continued occupation of the region. What you want is ww3 and whole scale genocide, what you never take into account is what if we lose? Go ask some old Germans what it's like to try and invade numerous countries, fail, and then have to reap the whirlwind.
reply to post by Wrath

This is a common misconception. Jihad is not a response to anything non-muslims do. Jihad is the process by which Islam is spread. Jihad is a process not a response.

It matters not where one chooses to look or what time period one selects; where muslims interface with non-muslims, there is violent Jihad. From Eastern Europe to the western provinces of China to Kuala Lumpur to Cairo to Paris, to Denmark, to the streets of Malmo, Sweden, to the hills of Pennsylvania to the streets of Mumbai, from the streets of London to the schools of Beslan, there is Jihad against the non-muslims ranging from subtle to barbaric.

Jihad is a process used to spread Islam. It is violent and it is intransigent.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sounds like anti-islam propaganda to me. If you want to be a part of a faith and be non-violent, try christianity (insert laughter here).

True followers of Jesus Christ will never condone murdering people, nor will they assent to or partake in the murder of innocents like abortion. Unfortunately we have been infiltrated by the enemy
(Satan) and have had fake christians placed into our ranks so that certain people will blame the whole for what these false prophets do. When the pharisees had Jesus nailed to the cross, at any given time Jesus could have destroyed all of humanity for the audacity to dare to destroy God in person, yet his love was so great he chose to forgive and redeem us, instead of destroying us as we deserved.

"We", do not need to invade any countries nor forcibly impose our beliefs on anyone, should they choose to accept it is their choice and if they do not, just walk away. Their decision is their decision. I will obey Jesus and live in peace and strive to keep his commandments as much as i can, the Lord comes first and foremost in my life, even before my own wife. If you live by the sword, you die by the sword, and you reap what you have sown. There is no need to force our wills on other people, the meek shall inherit the earth. So let what may happen, happen. Be as a child and live without a care in the world.

edit on 14-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

Really? I seem to believe that is a lie. If anyone even mentions the name "Jesus Christ" in any topic, even in a religious forum, millions of atheists and non-christians flood that thread and try so hard to derail it. Even you have done this, because you have done it in my threads. Kettle calling the pot black hm? Now whose the hypocrit?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

And everyone always hops on board with all religions being as bad, which of course is rediculous. How many buddhist suicide bombers have you seen lately?

First off, Buddhists have participated in wars. Perhaps they are not recently involved with suicide bombings, but their hands are not blood free either. There are all sorts of religious based groups that haven't been involved in suicide bombings as of late....yet you do not mention the rest of them.

Of course they have. And there are also lots of non-religious groups involved in wars and provocation. The US is a great example. What do they fight for? Money and power.

Christianity may have had its militant moments, but those times are in the past. Islam is the new militant religion, and the extremists want nothing more than the subjugation of the world.

And no, im not a christian.

The fact that people like you show intolerance to any faith leads me to believe that believing in whatever you do is not a religion I would care to follow either.

Huh? If you read my first line, im showing that all religions are not evil. That was my original point. The OP points out the evils of Islam, and so many people decided to jump on christianity, i decided to try and present a counter-point. That it is not all bad and evil. Your argueing against the wrong person. Religions dont kill people. People kill people. There have been many non-religious groups and organizations who have caused massive death and destruction worldwide. Ever hear of Stalin? Pol Pot?

Thanks, I choose to believe in myself over and above any work of fiction a man or woman has ever put to paper

Me too. Thats why im agnostic. Can i not be agnostic and still defend religion? I dont see it as the evil that most do, with the exception of militant Islam. It is a blight and a cancer on the earth. Note how i specifically state "militant" islam.

Ps. Not sure why your using Jim Jones as an example of a militant christian. He obviously was mentally deranged and targetted no one but his own flock and an investigator. Hell, he even committed suicide himself with the rest of his flock.
edit on 14-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Please sent me the christian based thread where I tried to "derail" .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join