It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i tell ya why we need to invade iran & syria and those islamic countries.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When i said INVADE, it doesn't has to be mean using BOMB, kill their children, kill their women, or etc, We can have the same RESULT without killing anyone

Islam has NEVER threatened America in the way you're suggesting. The only way I would support a war against Islam is if they tried to invade Europe, but that won't happen. We're light years ahead of non Western nations as far as defense is concerned. But on the offensive, as invaders? That never works and the further you push the more toes you step on and the more enemies you make. Curb immigration entirely, unless it's from Europe and any hint of threat from the East will dwindle to nothing.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SLEEPING & NAIVE IF YOU THINK AND BELIEVE SO.

1. because this religion (islam) has turned evil.

2. because this religion (islam) prevent people & its believers to use sane mind to rational and justify matters.

3. if you allow them to grow, they are like cancer, they will make this whole world into chaos, turn and force everybody to be muslim.

4. it is better to let TPTB or NWO to control this world rather than religion based power.

5. muslim live in fantasy and they will force you to live in their fantasy when their number outgrow non-muslim.

6. you can control most muslim using religion, using your interpretation hadiths, quran verses, claim it is from their allah (the god), you think most muslim know what they read every day?

7. you cannot afford to let IRAN, SYRIA develop into a stable country, they will invade your countries, using their ISLAM religion, this happened already in US, Europe countries, Canada and Asia.

8. they use religion as TOOL, political TOOL, their JUSTICE is justified by what being said in QURAN which they claimed is from god and which can be interpreted in various ways by various human.

9. either people in IRAN & SYRIA wake up to turn their RELIGION based government, or somebody must invade IRAN & SYRIA and those ISLAM countries.

10. they will die protect their RELIGION, they been hypnotized since they are baby, they been turn into sheep since they are kids, they are seriously addicted and wouldn't realize they are WRONG all the time.

11. GET A QURAN and START READING, if you somehow believe their ALLAH, then you can see the power of their QURAN hypnotized your own self, if you are OUT FROM ISLAM, become apostates, then i congratulate you, you find your own self back.

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
no offense but christians and catholics are just as ridiculous

they are, but they are old version like windows 3.1, 95, 98, their latest version is ISLAM aka Windows 7 & 8.

Originally posted by supine
reply to post by requireduser

For the Love of God, or not, what you describe could be for any religion, not just Muslims.
Get a grip because your thread seems quite a bit paranoid and delusional, singling out just one religion when all of them are bad and the reason for most of the worlds problems throughout history!

like above, i am more concern about this latest version, ISLAM.
edit on 14-10-2011 by requireduser because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by daikaiju
What amazes me is all the negative remarks this post is getting but if was Christianity that was the topic and not Islam this post would be getting S&Fs from all the atheist in the site.

Hypocrites LOL

i felt so too. LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
no offense but christians and catholics are just as ridiculous

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

For the Love of God, or not, what you describe could be for any religion, not just Muslims.

Get a grip because your thread seems quite a bit paranoid and delusional, singling out just one religion when all of them are bad and the reason for most of the worlds problems throughout history!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

[color=gold]
I see but Islam is related to 2 other ABRAMIC religions of LORD ENLIL (ANNUNAKI) so.... Are you 1 of the many confused here on Earth or a hater of ISLAM?

Abrahamic religions are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic).

The three major Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism regards itself as the religion of the descendants of Jacob,[n 1] a grandson of Abraham. It has a strictly unitary view of God, and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law. Christianity began as a sect of Judaism[n 2] in the 1st century CE and evolved into a separate religion—the Christian Church—with distinctive beliefs and practices. Jesus is the central figure of Christianity, considered by almost all denominations to be divine, typically as one person of a Triune God.[n 3] The Christian Bible is typically held to be the ultimate authority, alongside Sacred Tradition in some apostolic denominations, such as Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy. Islam arose in Arabia[n 4] in the 7th century CE with a strictly unitary view of God.[n 5] Muslims (adherents of Islam) typically hold the Qur'an to be the ultimate authority, as revealed and elucidated through the teachings and practices[n 6] of a central, but not divine, prophet, Muhammad. Outside of these three well known religions, there are a number of relatively minor ones such as the Bahá'í Faith and Druze, both originally offshoots of Shi'a Islam.[5]

The three main Abrahamic religions have certain similarities. All are monotheistic, and conceive God to be a transcendent Creator-figure and the source of moral law,[6] and their sacred narratives feature many of the same figures, histories and places in each, although they often present them with different roles, perspectives and meanings.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Are you one of those paid propagandists? I'm sure "they" would write stuff pretty similar to this.

If not.... Are you serious?? Religious terror fanatics would last about 15 minutes in any US state, probably only about 5 minutes in Montana. My neighborhood alone could take out all known Islamic terrorists in existence with just the guns in their homes right now.
We do NOT need to spend billions on false flag protections, we need to save billions by doing away with the problems that cause(d) all the religious ant-life radicalism.... the big gov't control of world market conquests.
edit on 14-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yay!

So Islam is "evil"... so the answer is to bomb their women, kill their children, destroy their countries and impose our will onto them making them, in practise, slaves to our beliefs??

See the irony?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
1. because this religion (islam) has turned evil.

2. because this religion (islam) prevent people & its believers to use sane mind to rational and justify matters.

3. if you allow them to grow, they are like cancer, they will make this whole world into chaos, turn and force everybody to be muslim.

Way to lump hundreds of millions of people in with the actions of a few extremists.

4. it is better to let TPTB or NWO to control this world rather than religion based power.

This I guess I do agree with.

5. muslim live in fantasy and they will force you to live in their fantasy when their number outgrow non-muslim.

6. you can control most muslim using religion, using your interpretation hadiths, quran verses, claim it is from their allah (the god), you think most muslim know what they read every day?

More generalisations..

7. you cannot afford to let IRAN, SYRIA develop into a stable country, they will invade your countries, using their ISLAM religion, this happened already in US, Europe countries, Canada and Asia.

Not unlike how we have previously invaded their countries. How convenient that this is forgotten when attempting to prove a point.

8. they use religion as TOOL, political TOOL, their JUSTICE is justified by what being said in QURAN which they claimed is from god and which can be interpreted in various ways by various human.

Not unlike most of the other religions. Nice cherry-picking though.

9. either people in IRAN & SYRIA wake up to turn their RELIGION based government, or somebody must invade IRAN & SYRIA and those ISLAM countries.

10. they will die protect their RELIGION, they been hypnotized since they are baby, they been turn into sheep since they are kids, they are seriously addicted and wouldn't realize they are WRONG all the time.

Crusades anyone?

11. GET A QURAN and START READING, if you somehow believe their ALLAH, then you can see the power of their QURAN hypnotized your own self, if you are OUT FROM ISLAM, become apostates, then i congratulate you, you find your own self back.

Something tells me your a Christian but are trying to hide it to avoid being accused of bias? Here's a hint: It's not working!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

How cute, Hitler would be proud of you. Yeah, muslims would turn this perfect peacfull world full of poverty, hunger and violence in to chaos

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This OP is actually a good demonstration of going into the mouth of madness. Wow.
edit on 14-10-2011 by yoesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Okay so you're racist.
You're also gravely ill-informed.
And you're fear mongering.
Maybe there is a reason Iran is pissed at the U.S.?
Maybe it has something to do with our TAKEOVER of their region?
MAYBE they want us out of the Middle East?
MAYBE it's because we go there, bomb countries to hell, and then steal all of their resources?
And maybe it's because we slander their nation and their religion all the time?

Dude, seriously, to call Islam evil is SOOOOOOO naive. Wake up, Allah = God = Yahweh. Wether or not your Christian, Jewish or Muslim, IT'S ALL THE SAME DIETY.

Iran isn't the problem... your lack of critical thinking skills is.

EDIT: And do you really think it's a good idea to spend more money on war??? We're broke enough as it is.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Cantmakedisup because: Add last line

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Did this frivolous and obscene thread seriously get 2 flags?!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Sadly, i can believe this #4 especially.

And everyone always hops on board with all religions being as bad, which of course is rediculous. How many buddhist suicide bombers have you seen lately?

Christianity may have had its militant moments, but those times are in the past. Islam is the new militant religion, and the extremists want nothing more than the subjugation of the world.

And no, im not a christian.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Yay!

So Islam is "evil"... so the answer is to bomb their women, kill their children, destroy their countries and impose our will onto them making them, in practise, slaves to our beliefs??

See the irony?

either you take them now, or they take you later.
i said invade, i didn't say bomb their women, kill their children, destroy their countries

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How about all those resources those countries have.
Thats why we are in the middle east. Natural resources. While some extremists are out to lunch, mostly resources...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The average Iranian or Syrian is no better or worse a person than yourself, OP.

The conflict in the M.E. is about money, control, and evil governments.....not religion.

Break free from the hatred.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

Yay!

See the irony?

either you take them now, or they take you later.
i said invade, i didn't say bomb their women, kill their children, destroy their countries

So what does invading involve? Tapping on their shoulder and asking them nicely if they wouldn't mind moving, there's a good chap?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What amazes me is all the negative remarks this post is getting but if was Christianity that was the topic and not Islam this post would be getting S&Fs from all the atheist in the site.

Hypocrites LOL

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

I soooooooooooooooooooo agree with you,

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I couldn't disagree more. If anything is making the Islamic nations more fanatic it's our numerous invasions and continued occupation of the region. What you want is ww3 and whole scale genocide, what you never take into account is what if we lose? Go ask some old Germans what it's like to try and invade numerous countries, fail, and then have to reap the whirlwind.

No matter how stupid it would be to invade more nations in the middle East, and no matter how much I object, that's what our piece of # government wants to do and if we don't stand up and demand a complete and total withdrawal of our troops, not just from that region but from every nation on Earth where our presence is too large and domineering, then they will proceed with the invasion, which should put a smile on your warmongering, sadistic face.

No one can take on the entire world without major consequences. Only our government might win, but it sure as hell won't be the people of any of the warring nations. The last world war saw an estimated 50 million dead, the majority were civilians I believe, and that was when modern warfare was in it's infancy. Now we're talking nukes along with bio weapons and also chemical. If that's what you want part of me hopes you get it, because you're the evil person. You're no better than any of their fanatics, you're just the other side of the coin.

Let us all hope logic and reason wins the day...but it never has and probably never will.

P.S.

Islam has NEVER threatened America in the way you're suggesting. The only way I would support a war against Islam is if they tried to invade Europe, but that won't happen. We're light years ahead of non Western nations as far as defense is concerned. But on the offensive, as invaders? That never works and the further you push the more toes you step on and the more enemies you make. Curb immigration entirely, unless it's from Europe and any hint of threat from the East will dwindle to nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join