It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brake an Egg and you get $5,000.00 on fine, Kill a Child and you go free.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
BALD EAGLE PROTECTION ACT

Link here:

Prohibitions. The Act imposes criminal and civil penalties on anyone (including associations, partnerships and corporations) in the U.S. or within its jurisdiction who, unless excepted, takes, possesses, sells, purchases, barters, offers to sell or purchase or barter, transports, exports or imports at any time or in any manner a bald or golden eagle, alive or dead; or any part, nest or egg of these eagles; or violates any permit or regulations issued under the Act. A criminal conviction requires that the violator acted knowingly or with wanton disregard of the consequences. According to the Act, the criminal penalty is a maximum $5,000 fine or one-year imprisonment, or both, doubled for subsequent convictions, but the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, as amended in 1987, increases maximum fines significantly. Each prohibited act is a separate violation. One-half of the criminal fine, but not to exceed $2,500, must be paid to whoever gives information leading to conviction. The civil penalty is a maximum fine of $5,000 per violation, with each violation a separate offense. Any livestock grazing agreement on federal land held by a person convicted under this Act is subject to immediate cancellation. § 668.

Yes is true you get fine with $5,000.00 dollars if you smash an Bold Eagle Egg, but if a woman provokes an abortion clinically is not against the law. Children's in their Tn age years can have an abortion without the consent of their parents to destroy a human life, they are promoted to have sex with condoms, advertisement at school.

What has happen to the esense of Humanity? Why humans are doing such atrocities to their own love ones?

Here is a very disturbing video VEWER DISCRPTIO IS ADVISE!

*snip*

The development of all the parts of an embryo begins at conception, when the ovum, or egg cell, of the woman is fertilized by a sperm cell of the man. New advances in technology have enabled scientists to observe the amazing changes that take place in the nucleus of this one-celled fertilized egg. The molecules making up the DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) of the father and mother combine to create a human life that never existed before.

A five-week-old human embryo is not a mere piece of tissue—it has within it the foundation for all the organs of a grown person

That original single cell begins the truly miraculous process of constructing a fully formed human. The nature of this “construction” project is determined by our genes, which are segments of DNA. These control virtually everything about us. They determine our height, facial features, eye and hair color, and thousands of other traits.

Afterward, as that original cell divides, the complete genetic “blueprint” is duplicated into every new cell. Amazingly, each of these is programmed to develop into whatever kind of cell is needed. This includes heart tissue, brain cells, bone, skin, and even transparent tissue for our eyes. The initial programming within the original cell for the development of a unique new person has understandably often been referred to as “a miracle.”

“The human being is fully programmed for human growth and development for his or her entire life at the one cell age,” reported Dr. David Fu-Chi Mark, a celebrated molecular biologist. He concluded: “There can no longer be any doubt that each human being is totally unique from the very beginning of his or her life at fertilization.”

“Yahweh is in truth God,” said the prophet Jeremiah. “He is the living God.” (Jeremiah 10:10) Furthermore, Yahweh God is the Creator of all living things. Heavenly creatures said to him: “You created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.” (Revelation 4:11) In a song of praise to God, King David said: “With you is the source of life.” (Psalm 36:9) Life, then, is a gift from God.

Yahweh also sustains our lives. (Acts 17:28) He provides the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, and the land we live on. (Acts 14:15-17) Yahweh has done this in a way that makes life enjoyable. But to enjoy life to the full, we need to learn God’s laws and obey them.—Isaiah 48:17, 18.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/14/2011 by maria_stardust because: Removed graphic video.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

This attempt to inject religious content into each and every unrelated forum isn't going to work. We get it, god is great, yadda yadda yadda.

Don't have an abortion if you don't want one.

god didn't give YOU the right to judge anyone else on this earth and no amount of whining and complaining will convince the rest of us that you or your like should have any say over how we run OUR LIVES.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

And here comes the Wrecking Crew again, who is talking about RELIGION here? Know the difference of Religion and History, your ignoranse have you blind.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Humans are not endangered or at risk of going extinct (especially not from abortion)... In 1987 the eagles were...

Get your facts straight... Pulling quotes from a fiction book isn't going to help get your point across.

link   
Human beings are not endangered.

Animals will kill and eat their young. There is nothing sacred about life in the animal kingdom. We make laws to prevent humans from killing "endangered" species because of the ill effects of civilization on the plant and animal kingdoms and the symbiotic relationship of humans to these kingdoms. Ultimately, we enact these laws out of selfishness.

The right of a woman to decide what to do with her body are and should be between her and her god, or no god as the case may be. Forcing religion into the matter, may be your way to shame and individual into compliance, but in no way serves your god.

The god that you refer to has called for and committed acts of abortion, murder, rape, slavery, and thievery. Your god doesn't seem to have much a value for human life either.

Religion has no place in the legislation of our laws in regard to abortion, education or our court systems.

link   
While I will agree that many of the laws in this country are convoluted and backwards.

I am of the opinion that a human life does not qualify as such until it is capable of logic, reason and conscious thought.

With that being said, I think a large number of "people" walking around this planet do not qualify.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I think your attemp to equate abortion with murder is almost as sickening as the graphic video you posted.

I hope you get banned. It is so obvious one would never be able to have an intelligent conversation with you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

And here comes the Wrecking Crew again, who is talking about RELIGION here? Know the difference of Religion and History, your ignoranse have you blind.

Really? What is this, history or religion?

Yahweh is in truth God,” said the prophet Jeremiah. “He is the living God.” (Jeremiah 10:10) Furthermore, Yahweh God is the Creator of all living things. Heavenly creatures said to him: “You created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.” (Revelation 4:11) In a song of praise to God, King David said: “With you is the source of life.” (Psalm 36:9) Life, then, is a gift from God.

Yahweh also sustains our lives. (Acts 17:28) He provides the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe, and the land we live on. (Acts 14:15-17) Yahweh has done this in a way that makes life enjoyable. But to enjoy life to the full, we need to learn God’s laws and obey them.—Isaiah 48:17, 18.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think I see a little different issue than the OP (or maybe I just have a little different emphasis). What principle protects a baby eagle and not a baby person. Are baby people less valuable? That would be a logical, although distateful, conclusion. Or perhaps, the lobby for protecting eagles is stronger than the lobby for protecting babies? Or is it the lobby for killing babies is stronger than the one for killing eagles? That's the reason I believe to be true.

See, no religion used in this response. Gentleman, why do you think this situation came about?

link   

link   

You brought religion up in your post as part of your rationalization so don't expect that it won't be addressed...You said Yahweh first.

Not everyone shares your faith or morality. Many people believe it isn't a child until it takes it's first breath, many believe it happens at conception. The point is that you are allowed to live your life according to your own beliefs and leave others to do the same.

Eagles are protected because we nearly wiped them out. However, there are more than enough humans to go around.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
An egg dosent even have an embryo when it comes out of the mother bird, but a human life does have life at the momment is in the mother.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Humans are not endangered or at risk of going extinct (especially not from abortion)... In 1987 the eagles were...

Get your facts straight... Pulling quotes from a fiction book isn't going to help get your point across.

I will not even answer to that stupidity! Oh my God. I can't believe you just said that
are you a hybrid?

By Hybrid, you must mean I was born of one intelligent and one logical person which gives me common sense... right?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Is it possible such evil exist among us Humans? Or is it that this site is full of sickening scum Hybrid enteties?

I don't mind about that nonsense thread, but seeing your grace of charity really makes you a believable advocate for moral. I guess, you rather would break a young girl's life than an egg.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

who is talking about RELIGION here?

You are:

“Yahweh is in truth God,” said the prophet Jeremiah. “He is the living God.” (Jeremiah 10:10) Furthermore, Yahweh God is the Creator of all living things. Heavenly creatures said to him: “You created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.” (Revelation 4:11) In a song of praise to God, King David said: “With you is the source of life.” (Psalm 36:9) Life, then, is a gift from God.

Originally posted by windword
Really? What is this, history or religion?

It's clearly politics, since it's in the Political Madness Forum...

An egg dosent even have an embryo when it comes out of the mother bird, but a human life does have life at the momment is in the mother.

As others have said, eagles are endangered. Human beings are not. If human beings were endangered, perhaps abortion would be against the law as well.

If you don't want an abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE. But get out of my uterus! You have NO business there.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You people are disgusting! How can you live such life and think the way you think for human life, you should be ashamed of your selves. I'm literally sick to my stomach GROSE!!

Smells like Hybrid in here, I'm glad Yeshua is coming soon to finish this once and for all.

It doesn't smell like hybrid, hybrids smell great!!! It smells of Goyim, so that's what you're smelling... and Yeshua will come and give us goyim what we deserve: death for our thoughts and opinions...

Please forgive me for not being perfect... Spare me my life please!!! (and the lives of other goyim like me!)

edit on 11/10/14 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Abortion rates also vary depending on the stage of pregnancy and the method practiced. In 2003, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that 26% of abortions were known to have been obtained at less than 6 weeks' gestation, 18% at 7 weeks, 15% at 8 weeks, 4.1% at 16 through 20 weeks and 1.4% at more than 21 weeks

The majority of abortions are performed very early. I sure as hell don't remember life before 4 or 5 years of age. So assuming that you are totally aware at the very moment of conception ( Sperm meets egg) is absolutely ludicrous, and unproven. "Life begins at conception" 0 proof of this.

And it's not like this is an easy decision to come to for most women, some don't have the monetary or family support needed to raise a child.

Just remembered what you are actually comparing this to, humans aren't endangered Jesus fan, bald eagles are not an endangered species, but they are still a threatened one.

We are sure as hell not endangered or even threatened.

Approximately 205 million pregnancies occur each year worldwide. Over a third are unintended and about a fifth end in induced abortion

ex text source.

Please utilize spell check. "Break" is the word you were fumbling for.
edit on 14-10-2011 by BoneMosaic because: .........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join