It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
"What we are told is fact today...Will be taught as fantasy tomorrow...What we are told is fantasy today...Will be taught as fact tomorrow"...Blocula
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I agree. reality is a holographic illusion.

I Believe this strongly.

I also believe reality is a multi - parallel universal illusion.
i also agree the actions of conscious E.T.s helped to create this illusion.
i also believe this illusion is multi dimensional.

but i dont think E.T. itself started it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There actually is theoretical 'evidence' that could be used to support the OP's theory -- not as pure fact -- but enough that it could be considered a supportable theory over an imaginative contemplation. Personally, I've thought of similar ideas in my life. However, I do not believe his 'theory' is entirely correct. But, it's not laughable, by any means.

Quantum physicists have learned that the very act of observing electrons changes their behavior. Conscious observation is in essence the creation of the reality around you.

The universe is constantly expanding in a 'bubble.' Astrophysics have theorized that there are multiple 'bubbles' and each contains a different carbon copy of each atom in our reality. In this case, there are suspected to be multiple realities all following a separate time-line. Generally, these bubbles are referred to as parallel universes. However, in the OP's case, these bubbles would be the 'experiment containment' he was referring to.

In regards to the Kardashev Scale and a Type III civilization - this is yet, another theory, it's based purely on energy mastery types. However, yet, again, this theory supports the OP's idea as a Class or Type III society would have mastered a Galaxy. Keep in mind though, that scientists are now thinking about introducing a Type 4 society. A type 4 would be "Universal" -- and this would be the one that actually supports his idea. Think something more advanced than the "Q Continuum from Star Trek." If a race has managed to master the entire universe as we know it, they could in effect create what we perceive as everything, and then create beyond that. In fact, they could create something more complex than they are, mind boggling, actually.

Based on all theories put together:
So here we are in an ever-growing, constantly expanding universe, which started at the size of a pea. Beyond the furthest stretches of these vast emptiness of the universe lays an outer layer. If you could leave that layer, you would likely encounter other universes all sharing the same properties but with randomly chaotic differences.

Who is to say what this reality is. We do not have a comparison.
-We've only got the one. It could be as a single cell inside a multicelluar dimension, and the mere act of observing inside the cell causes the growth and increase in awareness. These are the same principles of life as we know them to be. Life started at the basic cellular level and became more aware, and with that awareness grew the consciousness that allows me to explain it. Advanced that forward a trillion years. What secrets are yet to be unlocked? Could we ourselves be creating realities for civilizations in our distant future? Might we be the ones eventually staring at the bubbles of consciousness?

edit on 14-10-2011 by LucidReality because: typo

edit on 14-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Get a full beer or soda. Place the palm of your hand flat on a table. Now....lift the can of beer or soda with your other hand and slam it down HARD right on top of your other hand resting on the table!

Hurts like a BITCH doesn't it? Well....there is your proof and your reality. You are real....so is your hand that probably has a bruise on it now....and as far as the Universe being a Laser Projection....if you are still not convinced....repeate the experiment in a dark room or box....just hit yourself HARDER THIS TIME as to possibly get the benificial effect of driving some sence into you! LOL! Split Infinity

I can see you put a lot of contemplation into illustrating what you see as the absurd nature of the O.P's suggestions.

You say, "You are real," because objects that exist outside of your body can cause you pain (or pleasure for that matter)

But if we are attempting to describe the reality perceived by our physical sense organs as a matrix in the modern sense, or as maya in the ancient sense, then we have to remember that the physical body itself is part of the same matrix or maya. The perception by the consciousness is the transcending element from the physical universe.

Consciousness registers the pain or pleasure impulses from the pleasure centres in the brain, but because it perceives the impulses it is not the impulse itself, it is a separate witness. The same separation exists from all physical aspects of the universe. How can we debate the nature of objectivity when the subject himself remains unrecognized?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
BLOC....your KILLING ME AGAIN with the "ANOTHER DIMENTION" statement. LOL!

Another reality....OK.....but please.....Dimentionality is GEOMETRY. It's a misnomer....like has been seen on a thousand SCI-FI shows....that the Aliens are coming from a different dimention. Hell....our Universe alone has a MINIMUM 10 Dimentional state of existance and there is most likely alot more

this example is very, unintentionally funny, but it will serve to explain my point...

blow up a small balloon and tie it off...then take a baby hampster and glue his feet to the surface of the balloon...make believe the hampster is us...the glue is our gravity... and the balloon is earth...

now blow up a very large balloon,that has glow in the dark stars painted on the inside of it "the holographic illusion"...take the small balloon with the baby hampster stuck on it "us on earth" and put it inside the very large balloon and hang the very large balloon from the ceiling and spin it slowly around...

that baby hampster,having never lived anywhere else would perceive of the balloon that it was stuck on as its world,its home and when it looked up at night it would see the glowing stars in the sky...but can never reach them....and would have absolutely no idea what they really are...

the same thing is happening to us...on a much more vast and complex scale.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Do you think that the earth is actually a giant computer that is made to find the question to life, the universe, and everything?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Get a full beer or soda. Place the palm of your hand flat on a table. Now....lift the can of beer or soda with your other hand and slam it down HARD right on top of your other hand resting on the table!

Hurts like a BITCH doesn't it? Well....there is your proof and your reality

when you hit your hand on a table,you "are not" touching the table at all...the electrons of the table are interacting with the electrons of your hand.electrons conduct heat and electricity and that is what our brains perceive as touch...the sensation of touch is not real...it is an illusion...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I believe in Aliens but to suggest that outer space is a hologram is abit far feched my friend, on another note i took 2 pics with my cell phone of a ufo today and i want to post the pics, but i don't have the required 20 post count to start my own thread yet.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Drolkrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

It doesn't exist in reality either, we just perceive time as real.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drolkrad
I believe in Aliens but to suggest that outer space is a hologram is abit far feched my friend, on another note i took 2 pics with my cell phone of a ufo today and i want to post the pics, but i don't have the required 20 post count to start my own thread yet.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Drolkrad because: (no reason given)

Lol, did you really join this site JUST to post those? lol go to the freshmen fourms and spam.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

The earth itself and everyone and everything on it.What we perceive as our reality.Is nothing more than an alien experiment.It is very possible,that the earth "could be" suspended and hoovering within some super advanced, alien scientists laboratory.Shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars and planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and our minds...

Do you think that the earth is actually a giant computer that is made to find the question to life, the universe, and everything?
i believe that these "mega advanced aliens" exist in another dimension and have advanced to the point that they have literally merged with their machine technology,they have become one.kind of like a cyborg...

and they are able to create holographic life, upon holographic worlds, within holographic realities...and you and i,the earth and outer space are one of them...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The dumbest thing I ever said was, "it feels like we live in a dome". If it turns out i'm right, then shiver me timbers.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

i believe that these "mega advanced aliens" exist in another dimension and have advanced to the point that they have literally merged with their machine technology,they have become one.kind of like a cyborg...

and they are able to create holographic life, upon holographic worlds, within holographic realities...and you and i,the earth and outer space is one of them...

._. That was supposed to be a joke, has ANYONE on this site read hitchhikers guid to the galaxy??

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
reply to post by blocula

I Believe this strongly.

i think these "mega advanced aliens" have reached such a level of fantastic technological evolution, that they are the most highly evolved beings that have ever existed and they evolved within another reality that is seperate and beyond our own,they reside in another dimension and to say that they are gods...would be an understatement

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I agree with alot of things alot of people say in this thread..

but where did it all come from in the first place??

im pretty sure something would of had to of "Created" all of it in the first place.

Thats how i view this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I Believe this strongly.

i think these "mega advanced aliens" have reached such a level of fantastic technological evolution, that they are the most highly evolved beings that have ever existed and they evolved within another reality that is seperate and beyond our own,they reside in another dimension and to say that they are gods...would be an understatement

i agree they are probably God-like
i agree they are mega advanced.
i agree they reside in other dimensions.

but who made the E.T.?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I agree with alot of things alot of people say in this thread..

but where did it all come from in the first place??

im pretty sure something would of had to of "Created" all of it in the first place.

Thats how i view this.

Well that's the age old question. Even if a theory similar to the OPs was correct, it would still cause some to pose the same question: "Well, who created them, then!"

The way science explains our creation now is quite frankly gaping with holes, and only the most extreme atheists or close-minded among us would likely refuse to ask the question "What if..."

Similarly to what I posted above, mainstream science is starting to reject the 'singularity' idea. This was and probably still is commonly taught in many high-schools and universities. The singularity being what existed prior to expansion (Big bang) -- I recommend you read the book called, "Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos" by Michio Kaku for an easy to follow understanding of where we are at in this 'scientific quest.'

edit on 14-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

and they are able to create holographic life, upon holographic worlds, within holographic realities...and you and i,the earth and outer space is one of them...

._. That was supposed to be a joke, has ANYONE on this site read hitchhikers guid to the galaxy??

Yes, I actually have read that book. Don't panic.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ok, but why is the show "ancient aliens"

going on about things like, Consciousness?? (Thought, Basically.)

i believe we are being prepared for this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

i agree they are probably God-like
i agree they are mega advanced.
i agree they reside in other dimensions.

but who made the E.T

no one actually...the mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed,within another dimension, over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join