It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Two things.

1) you probably would have made it further with this thread if you took the word 'Mega' out of the thread title as it looks childish and uneducated.

2) "Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time.." This is like a new form of religion

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
What do you mean by time not existing in space?

1 does wonder how another species would track it if say they grew inside a nebula with many stars or a black hole for example. Since Earth time is based on Earth and SOL rotations and revolutions. Like how would 1 in Andramadu tell time? would they follow Earth standards or theirs and where is the midpoint to keep accurate time.. OR IS TIME REALLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE LENGTH A UNIVERSE MATURES AS ITS ENERGIES WITHIN IT MATURE?? LIKE A PRESSURE VALVE TIMER RELEASES PRESSURE NOT FROM THE TIME BUT FROM THE ENERGY BUILD UP WITHIN THE PRESSURED DEVICE/ CONTAINMENT ECT..

edit on 10/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ok , I can see where you are comming from. In one respect I empathise with your position, because sometimes it can feel as if all the pretty lights out there in the enormous black void of space, are just an overlay to keep us interested, especially since we have this awful habit of building more telescopes than deep space craft.

But this theory of yours, it is metaphysical, not physical. It has no meaning, in fact insisting on a lack of meaning for everything. Is oxygen mass hysteria? Does the internet only exist in MY head?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by blocula

You know we've had our boys on the moon, right?
i know i am "told and taught" to think and believe that they went to the moon...but do i "really know" they went there?...no
edit on 14-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A word of advice, don't listen to any of these people. Most of them are paid to called you crazy. I'm a strong believer in "the crazier it is, the more it might be true". I will say your science is off, but the idea is as real as me or you. Its very possible, but telling people everything they know and will ever know is a hologram scares the living daylights out of them, which is why the Holographic universe theory is looked down upon.

The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Now to all you skeptics, tell me what you would be capable of if you could live for 13 billion years.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by blocula

So where is the evidence for this far fetched claim? Or are you yet another one of those who only go by blind belief?
all we have are "blind beliefs" because of our severely limiting 5 senses.that only allow us to perceive of a very small fraction of whatever reality is...and i believe that outer space is an advanced aliens 3-dimensional holographic creation...and so are we...

the very small frequency,called the visible wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum, is all we can perceive and know...

most of whatever reality is,remains far beyond our perceptions and comprehension > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
Two things.

1) you probably would have made it further with this thread if you took the word 'Mega' out of the thread title as it looks childish and uneducated.

2) "Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization,our true creators.Are doing this to us right now and have been for a very long time.." This is like a new form of religion

Mega is a childish word? Please explain...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by jeenyus2008
Two things.

Mega is a childish word? Please explain...

These aliens have technologically advanced so far beyond us, that they have attained "mega technology" and "mega intelligence"...

Also as in when the u.s. government uses the word mega to describe it's vast arsenal of nuclear weapons..."Our arsenal of mega death"...And the well known rock groups name as well...

What's so childish about that? mega definition > www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'd much rather go back to the fantasy world I lived in as a child where everyone is inherently good, governments don't lie cheat or steal and don't oppress their citizens, and wars are fought to save lives, not to make money.
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Amen. If you find a way back please take me with.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

What's so childish about that?

I think that was in response to jeenyus2008 from Vandettas, blocula.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What's so childish about that?

I think that was in response to jeenyus2008 from Vandettas, blocula.

"you probably would have made it further with this thread if you took the word 'Mega' out of the thread title as it looks childish and uneducated"

Oh i see...thanx...Well i knew "someone" called the word childish,when it is not..mega-

pref.
1. Large: megadose.
2. Surpassing other examples of its kind; extraordinary: megahit.
3. One million (106): megahertz.
4. 1,048,576 (220): megabyte.

Why attack one single word? Instead of commenting on the fantastic and profound implications that this thread unveils...

And if there is a God,they/she/he is an alien being and then suddenly things starts to make a lot more sense...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't know why many of you are having a go at blocula for his original post. It is a very interesting one. After all, is it any more bizarre than the theory that the entire universe started off as a single point?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
reply to post by blocula

A word of advice, don't listen to any of these people. Most of them are paid to called you crazy. I'm a strong believer in "the crazier it is, the more it might be true". I will say your science is off, but the idea is as real as me or you. Its very possible, but telling people everything they know and will ever know is a hologram scares the living daylights out of them, which is why the Holographic universe theory is looked down upon.

The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Now to all you skeptics, tell me what you would be capable of if you could live for 13 billion years.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)
hi and thanx...or even just 13 million years...

i totally agree.all some people can do is criticize my use of the word mega,when it is a perfectly valid word to use to describe the aliens advanced technology.This fascinates and spellbinds me.It does'nt frighten me at all...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

all we have are "blind beliefs" because of our severely limiting 5 senses.that only allow us to perceive of a very small fraction of whatever reality is...and i believe that outer space is an advanced aliens 3-dimensional holographic creation...and so are we...

the very small frequency,called the visible wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum, is all we can perceive and know...

most of whatever reality is,remains far beyond our perceptions and comprehension

Since when do we / you have only 5 senses? Must be a Human thing.

No, sorry, but you (we) have more than 5 senses. When I look up at the stars, or indeed, anywhere else, I look with much more than 5 base senses. I have a mid that is capable f "reaching into" things and gather much more information. This is something you can do as well, but yu will have to learn. When you have learned, very little will be beyond perception or comprehension.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
I don't know why many of you are having a go at blocula for his original post. It is a very interesting one. After all, is it any more bizarre than the theory that the entire universe started off as a single point?
all we have are "blind beliefs" and "blind faiths" because of our severely limiting 5 senses.that only allow us to perceive of a very small fraction of whatever reality is...and i believe that outer space is an advanced aliens 3-dimensional holographic creation...and so are we...

most of whatever reality is,remains far beyond our perceptions and comprehension...

but i think i may have nailed it...or at least started hammering the nail in...about our true reality and the profound meaning and fantastic implications of this threads headline...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Since when do we / you have only 5 senses? Must be a Human thing.

No, sorry, but you (we) have more than 5 senses. When I look up at the stars, or indeed, anywhere else, I look with much more than 5 base senses. I have a mid that is capable f "reaching into" things and gather much more information. This is something you can do as well, but yu will have to learn. When you have learned, very little will be beyond perception or comprehension."

All we have is 5 physical senses...Our 6th sense,or inner eye,is purely hypothetical...Although i do believe that some people are aware of theirs and are able to use it...see through it...

And i have seen through this illusion that we call our reality...

My 6th sense,.my inner eye,was born open and through that,i have seen that we,our earth and outer space is a 3-dimensional holographic illusion...Created by mega advanced aliens...and we call them/he/she...god

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

i totally agree.all some people can do is criticize my use of the word mega,when it is a perfectly valid word to use to describe the aliens advanced technology

I have to disagree. If One traces the "history" of ET involvment with Earth and Terrestrial Humans, it becomes rather clear that the "local" ETs aren't very much more advanced than Earth.

Going back to ancient India; much of the devices described were using technology that Earth has had for the past 60 - 100 years. Advancing to the middle ages, ET's tech didn't advance very much as they still see to be using recognizable shapes (at least by today's standards ... airplanes, simple rockets, etc). It hasn't been until recently that ET's tech has become something more than Earth has now ... or is it? Terrestrial Humans have figured out antigravity, FTL, and much more. though, it remains a bit unclear how much has been implemented.

So, it seems unlikely that any "local" ET's have advanced much beyond Earth in any sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"I have to disagree. If One traces the "history" of ET involvment with Earth and Terrestrial Humans, it becomes rather clear that the "local" ETs aren't very much more advanced than Earth."

how can you disagree with the word mega,after reading it's definition below?

Mega,
pref.
1. Large: megadose.
2. Surpassing other examples of its kind; extraordinary: megahit.....< there...
3. One million (106): megahertz.
4. 1,048,576 (220): megabyte.

There may or may not be "real aliens" coming here from somewhere and if they are, then they are also a part of this "grand illusion" just like we are...

But the "creator beings"...The "mega advanced aliens" are so fantastically and extraordinarily advanced.That what we perceive as,what we call the rain,wind and snow...Are actually some of their technological wonders...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You posted that aliens are demons too, is this some kind of a way to say the Earth is flat and there is no space. Where have I read that before. Oh wait, people in the past thought so, like before they even knew there is space. Oh wait even ancient civilizations knew about planets and such.

If we're gonna start questioning the unquestionable, then are we existing? Let's question are we here, how do I know you are here? How do I know this world is real. how do I know you are not a robot disinformator? How do I know you are serious and not a GODDAMN TROLL

You are either an epic troll with your threads or really I can't explain it, what is disturbing is you believe yourself. I don't know why i'm even paying attention to your 'TRUE' stories. Again is this forum for imagination or for SERIOUS discussions? I think the Grey Area could fit sch thread. Dream on, bye bye.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
who created the now and later?
www.disclose.tv...
Maybe some day 50,000 light years from now you'll find out.
try to find him today and you might.
once you see him call him , I AM.

All that He is and all that He will be 50,000 light years from now is what you might consider to name His presence for he is OMNISCIENCE and Creator.
I do not have a brain.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join