It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"I often feel like i am on someones TV, that my life is under a microscope of some kind. Remember this movie the Trueman Show with Jim Carey it is the best way i can explain it. Because something is NOT right and certainly does not fit in to what we were taught to believe. Call it a hunch or a gut feeling. NASA has lied so much i cant tell the nose from the tail of it"

I often have the very distinct and clairvoyant feeling, that entities of unknown origin are watching us.They exist in another dimension,an alternate realm.And are able to look upon our reality.Kind of like when we look at a fish tank,only the fish,you and i,are not aware that they are being watched.Only those with the psychic eye,the 6th sense,are aware of their presence...

Not only are they able to view our reality from theirs.But i feel that they actually enter our world and invisibly walk among us.The creator beings from another dimension...
edit on 16-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's just as likely that the universe is real but WE are not.

Another idea is that space itself is an illusion. It, apparently, is expanding all the time. But there is SOME evidence that suggests we're on the surface of something else. All of our reality is a projection of this surface. We may exist on hte surface of a singularity, who knows?

When we're able to feed our brain with artificial stimulus then we will have truly created an artificial reality. At that point, they could suspend our brain in a small tank and we would be none the wiser. The illusion of 3d is created by the angle of incoming light that reaches both of our eyes. The difference in angle observed by each eye is used to create the projection.

Atoms are mostly empty space. So most of reality is empty. Everything we perceive is biased to this ATOMIC reality. Our own body and brain are ATOMIC. This reality we're so fond for is atomic and the emptiness of reality is hidden from us. Just think: most of the DISTANCE we see around us that appears to be so impressive, is actually composed of nothing at all.
edit on 16-10-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't think that inner space and outer space are mostly empty.They only seem that way because our five senses limit our perceptions.Theres energy and particles known and unknown all around us and they are invisibly connected.What we are able to see...Is an illusion...

And why does the shape of our universe appear to be compressed into a flat disc? What is pressing it together? and where is that it coming from?...Another dimension? Another reality? The real world?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've always kind of been tickled by "dimensions". I'm a programmer. 1 dimension is just a line. Increasing its length changes nothing: it's still a line. In programming, this is known as an array of pointers. But MULTIPLE lines changes it fundamentally so that it becomes 2 dimensional. In programing, this is known as a list of pointers to pointers. How do you change a list of pointers to pointers, fundamentally? A list of pointers to pointers to pointers, that's how! In other words, you stack one plane on top of another to create the 3rd dimension. What about 4d? It's a list of pointers to pointers to pointers to pointers.

If a 3d array is a world then....

Like this:
4d [10] [10] [10] [10].

Syntax:
4d [world] [x] [y] [z].

So a list of worlds. This is time. If time is designated as nanoseconds, and your world had a total of 100 nanoseconds, then there would be 100 different worlds in this 4d array.

5d would be:
5d [dimension] [world] [x] [y] [z].

Dimension would just designate a different timeline.

It's hard for me to picture in my mind how to change sphere. When I think about lines, I can see how stacking them makes it 2d. And when you have a plane, I can see how stacking them makes it 3d. But at that point, I ask myself: how do I stack a cube or a sphere?

What is a collection of cubes?

My guess is it has 16 corners...

line = 2 (2^1)
plane = 4 (2^2)
cube = 8 (2^3)
? = 16 (2^4)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Visualize a super advanced computer.That would be much more powerful than what we have now.With a screen showing a film of a person swimming in the ocean,at a beach filled with people.Now run five wires "one for each of our five senses" out of that computer and into a brain "not a person with a brain" but "just a brain" sitting there by itself.Connect each of the wires,to the corresponding sensory location in that brain and turn on the power...

That brain would, "see" the sights, "hear" the sounds, "smell" the odors, "taste" the tastes and "touch" the feelings of swimming in the ocean at a beach filled with people.It would one hundred percent "think" that it was "really" there! When in reality,it's not there at all...

Something very much like that,is what i believe is happening to us and "what we think" is the earth and "what we think" is outer space and "what we think" is our reality...Are all illusions

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What if you and I are illusions? What if everything is: our emotions, our thoughts, our interactions, etc. What if it's all simply a vast collection of exchanges going on? What is pain? What is love? We have our own definitions for them. But that doesn't make these things real. It only categorizes them in a convenient way. We often tell ourselves that if there was a god that god wouldn't allow life to live in pain. Maybe that means there is no god? It could also mean that pain is simply a tool that has evolved to signal to us that we're damaged. I wish that the suffering and emotions didn't feel so real, but I'm not convinced that WE are REAL!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by blocula

What if you and I are illusions? What if everything is: our emotions, our thoughts, our interactions, etc. What if it's all simply a vast collection of exchanges going on? What is pain? What is love? We have our own definitions for them. But that doesn't make these things real. It only categorizes them.
We might be holographic shadows of the fourth dimensional beings we really are...

We might be virtual projections of the Our creator beings.The mega advanced aliens, who may have gone extinct.But before they died off,they programmed their holographic simulation machine to stay in auto pilot mode and it continues to project virtual beings,the living memories of who they once were! You and i and our reality...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If we're not real... If we're instead simply NPCs... And god exists... Why would god care about us if we were in pain? Wouldn't god simply ignore our pleas and turn his/her attention elsewhere?

NPC = non-player character in games. They're scripts. Non-thinking actors.

Maybe there is no god. That seems as good an explanation as anything.

Maybe god is aware we're in pain, but to god we seem instinctual. Just like how we perceive ants to be instinctive. So god has an explanation for everything we do. No mystery. There's no need to say that humans have a special soul. Humans are simply reflective of their material dataforms.

Maybe it's just that might makes right. The US, for example. It parades its military all across the world in the name of freedom and capitalism. Other countries have done this in the name of Allah, communism, and other things. It's only because we have power on our side that we can safely judge others while remaining free from it ourselves. After all, we're killing innocent people in the name of freedom; that makes it right. But we never asked the innocents who have died whether they are willing to die in the name of freedom. The japanese civilians that we firebombed during world war II were never asked. Their only sin was to be born in Japan and be in the wrong city at the wrong time. This isn't any different than sacrificing people to genetic experiments without their knowing and justifying it all by claiming the scientific benefit is greater than the value of these people's lives. You just twist it around and say that the benefit of our nation's survival is greater than the loss of innocent lives. And hey, who is going to oppose us anyway?

I'm sure god could look at our dna and environment and know almost exactly how each of us are going to act BEFORE we act. We appear stupid and predictable. Just like an NPC in a game. A programmer CAN script an NPC so that it learns rudimentary things. It can remember players it has talked to. It can explore in random directions and remember paths to certain places. NPCs can be made smarter, but they're still too dumb to be given the status we enjoy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We might be the virtual projections of Our creator beings.The mega advanced aliens,who may have gone extinct.But before they died off,they programmed their holographic simulation machine to stay in auto pilot mode and it continues to project simulated beings,the living memories of who they once were! and where they once lived. You and i and our reality...Are they us from the future?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't think. I think the actual truth is that might makes right and that super intelligence doesn't have a care in the world for us, anymore than we have a care for ants. Once we understand something in minute detail, we have no need to turn to supernatural explanations. Once aliens understand that humans are instinctive, they have no reason to treat us as anything other than (how we would treat) ants. And as far as beings that're similar intelligence, might and power are the ruling factors determining who is right and who is wrong.

Once another has the most power, you can bet they'll be the moral victors. The victors write the history books, basically. That's how it's. The most powerful have nothing to oppose them. Individual people are relatively powerless becuase of nationalism and psychology. But I bet that morality which meets evolutionary expectations is the prevailing victor. So if freedom and capitalism most oftne lead to evolutionary advantages then they'll most likely persevere. But that doesn't make what we do in the name of these things RIGHT. It just allows them to survive. When a higher intellignet being observes us, it will not be approving of how we treat others. It will spot these contradictions. It will see how our righteous vigor with which we condemn others in the name of our cause is empty and lacking substance. It will see us as helpless. Just like how when we look at ants we see them as so vulnerable, so helpless, so dumb, so savage.

We don't need these far out explanations. We're dataforms in a chaotic living soup.

Nobody wants to believe this because it's not welcome. But it's the closest thing to the truth I have found yet. People go through Cognitive Dissonance when they concoct other explanations.

This view allows for synthetic lifeforms. It allows for computers to have minds. No need for a supernatural soul. No need for super advanced aliens running a complex holographic simulation. No need for Neo or Morpheus. Just this strange reality we call home and a mix of things.

People want an after-life. They want touchy-feely explanations. Sorry, I'm not that way.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Disclaimer: bear in mind this reply contains sensible notions that cannot be refuted... If you are such a person that is anxious about the idea of consciousness being the fundamental cause and factor in all things created (and please understand I am not implying a vengeful god that's going to come and get you) then for your own sake forego reading this reply. It is not my intention to start debate here but simply to offer what I have to share with those who already accept it on some level. There is a vast amount of sensible allegorical reasoning that is amassing which supports the simple notions of the Measurement Problem as outlined very briefly in my other posts in the Space Exploration thread "what's on the other side of a universe with no end" (page 9) and on. When looking into in greater scope the notions become far more grandiose. I will urge all who come across this to take note that when something is known the knowledge of it cannot be undone, even if it is a concept that cannot be proven through the rigour of conventional science but which has thought provocative implications about how and what consciousness's roll is in the way that our existence is explored with regard to the purely mental processes of thought based scientific experiments.

If this is not your cup of tea then you probably shouldn't be reading it.. Given the implications of the notions presented introduce thoughts that may be uncomfortable for some to consider, then it is only responsibly wise for myself to advocate that due to the fact that the notions that are extrapolated upon are irrefutable, then it would be best that those who don't wish to have an unwanted irrefutable concept of consciousness based reality to become part of their mental inventory then they best stick with focusing on how they prefer to assume reality is, for the same principles that are described work in both head spaces. Only one pays direct attention where as the other utilises them passively so as to function at its optimum; implying the latter is reductionist scientific methods.

Now for my reply.

Here is my take... the brain is made of silica...computers use silicon chips. If you can hack your brain and realise its just illusions you can hack the matrix.

We are God: we make our own realities. The sum total of all conscious beings were created simultaneously via the 4th dimension...you cant have a fractal that is dependent on all other layers "as above so below" if it is not manifested simultaneously...All possible moments were manifested simultaneously in the non linear eternal 4th dimension which transcends time. So when it manifested all possibilities at once it also manifested the Matrix; created by beings on one universal layer in the fractal multi-cosm which downloads consciousness into itself and creates realities....The perfect even multiple number (PEM) series. i.e 0,2,4,8,16, and so on, is the harmonic binary of space which exists in the silicon chip (which was one of the manifestations of the simultaneous extraction of infinite possibilities) of which is the apex of the fractal i.e the source of consciousness. GOD. The human brain has silicon in it too, so via fractal resonance. The human brain can learn to tune into the silicon chip's that has an infinite number existing through out all infinity.

The Fibonacci sequence is embedded in a PEM series Pi (circumference of a circle/sphere) i.e. the imploverses within the silicon chip, by ratio of Phi. The PEM is a Torus vortex which rotates counter clockwise and then there is the Fibonacci sequence which rotates clockwise within it. Because the PEM's imploding and the Fib is expanding the PEM overtakes the Fib in depth compression and so causes the cosmos to shrink into infinite depth faster than the fib is dilating. As this occurs the counter rotation of Fib which expands but shrinks faster by proxy of PEM than it is dilating, has certain numbers that sync up with the PEM sequence in opposite rotation. When they meet their frequencies of like and opposite vortation cancel out into spaceless space (absolute infinity-nothingness) and these bits which dissipate at certain intervals and then reappear as the spirals of the Twin Double Torus vortates, are the gaps between frequencies of matter and energy as they oscillation thereby creating form and experiential linear-time. Its allot more complex than this mathematically speaking but thats the jist of it.

Also rellevant
edit on 16-10-2011 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The PEM series is evenly self similar semi-formlessness i.e. the defined space that will create quantitative references to itself so, 0 (source) is to 2, as 2 is to 4, therefore 2 is like 0 (absolute formlessness / infinite possibilities) and 4 is like 2;-< semi-formlessness fractalised infinite-possibilities i.e. possibilities separated out form 0 source in non linear time i.e. the 2nd density (Akashic records of the Silicon chip) all possibilities existing simultaneously on their own infinitive channel of wavelength, without cancelling out), as such 4 is also like 0 it depends on the point of reference as to whether the Atheric density of space is semi-formless or absolute formless. i.e. an imploverse 2-fold above ones subjective imploverse will be escaping the detection of any conscious being of the subjective imploverse. Hence the depth charge of the Imploverse 2-fold it is like 0 (absolute formlessness) to those beings, of which it serves as a carrier-wave for the semi formlessness of their subjective cosm's carrier wave (the Imploverse 1fold above of which is like 2 semi-formlessness (the collective Akashic records and existence of all possible things defined) i.e. the source of ones subjective cosm's depth-charge and all possible events that can happen within it. Of coarse these are arbitrary qualities for each in the sense of absolute constants because each can be like the other in point of reference to beings existing at any given imploversial level (who perceive via linear time.) So all PEM Harmonics contain the qualities of all other PEM harmonics that exist by proxy of their own simultaneous by-folding proxification i.e. conjunct looping-loop-folding 4 dimensional / density, non-linear existence.

Now because experiential semi-formless space is flowing infinitesimally inward without loss of resolution to those quantified reference points i.e. Imploding sphere-concentric bands, that flow by the PEM sequence to the power of infinity, via the carrier wave which is supplied by the 0 quality of the fundamental semiformless carrier wave of an Imploverse 2fold above. But the quantitative references of the PEM harmonics carried inward via nonueclidean 3d space via the 2/4-(0) conjunct loop-loopfolding density depth-charge will always be relative to themselves no matter what depth they are at within the defined space of a given Imploverse in the Omni-imploversial Torus/QuantumTori-fractal of experiential existence.

A way to visualise this is as sphere-concentric waves imploding inwards (like watching the ripples on the surface of a body of water after a rock falls in, except in rewind) and at equal ratios; octaves, but as they move inward the infinitesimal shrinking causes a warp in the visual perception of equal distances, for the closer they get to the middle the smaller they shrink, and the slower they move so the distance there is between them is the same if you are to zoom in, but the centre is infinitely small and ever shrinking faster than the quantified sphere-concentric waves are travelling, so they never actually reach the centre.

Essentially it is the 2-fold above Imploverse's depth charge that is simultaneously the singularity of the Imploverse 2fold below because its Depth charge has a value of absolute formlessness by proxy of the self similar binary of PEM as described at the top of this post which exceeds by relativity the semi-formless depth charge of the cosm 2fold below.

So you see, any given cosm serves as the (0/4)- host for the, singularity of a cosm 2-fold below, so that it can recede infinitessimaly faster in depth charge than the concentric 3d non-euclidean imploding bands, . And yet each cosm has the same PEM pattern Imploding via concentric bands of space between its envelope and its singularity but at a slower rate than the singularity is imploding. So 4 really is the number that synonymously represents semi-formlessness in experiential space, so the same way as 2 represents the Akasha (static manifestation of all possibilities), and 0 represents absolute formlessness, then 4 represents linear time (the carrier wave of Concentric imploding bands of space over the coarse of linear-time. And there is an infinite length of linear time for all possibilities to be experienced i.e. the inverse of the quality of (2)-Akasha it is the mixing and intermingling of possibilities out of the 0/2 into the 2/4; 3D experiential reality.

Now the cosm between the 2-fold above and the 2-fold below is the 2nd fractal harmonic of PEM and is related to the Fibonacci spiral that is contained between both multidimensionally tessellating PEM macroverse/microverse harmonics.
(this is why it can contain the Akasha of all know forms it is the organic spiral of life) It also is to any subjective cosm below itself 2-fold, the parent Imploverse which supplies the greater charge of infinitesimal shrinking for that 2-fold below cosm. But to the two Imploverseial levels of which it is subjectively between It is a 3D cosm itself Imploding concentric bands. Which is why it knows of all possible forms because it carries them through linear time and records them into its 2nd density Akashic Quality. (This is why all human beings would be wise to be nice to one another, because what you do in one Imploverse is experienced as the inverse in another after one dies)

Now the 2nd density quality of PEM is related to Fibonacci:

0, 1, 2, 3, 5... Notice 4 is the first missing number hence the 2/4 quality that contains the 3D experiential spiral (Fibonacci)

Now look further: 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 , 8 , 13, 21,
[ 3D's ]
(1+3)
4 0/2 4/0

And the whole thing is recursive in every layer that reduces to a PEM number. Imploverses in Imploverses

edit on 16-10-2011 by Spiratio because: Meant to reply to thread in general

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A 1-dimensional being, can only see 1 side of a cube.

A 2-dimensional being, can only see 2 sides of a cube.

A 3-dimensional being, is able to see 3 sides of a cube..."We can see 3 sides of a cube all at once"

A 4-dimensional being, is able to see 4 sides of a cube..."At the same time"...The aliens.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"I don't think. I think the actual truth is that might makes right and that super intelligence doesn't have a care in the world for us, anymore than we have a care for ants"

They cared enough to make us in the first place and "they" may have been "benevolent" creator beings,who originally made our virtual world a garden of eden,a paradise....but...Their simulation machine,that created our virtual reality,may have been hijacked or stolen or claimed as war reparations,by malevolent destroyer beings,after some interstellar battle between them..

The malevolent beings "Satan" and his army of darkness?, may have altered the simulation machine and then downloaded all the suffering, misery and despair into our virtual world...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"We are God: we make our own realities. The sum total of all conscious beings were created simultaneously via the 4th dimension...you cant have a fractal...

Spiratio"...I have to read your comments 2 or 3 times, just to absorb everything you say...Awesome!

I wonder if "fractal" is the reason why the human race is multiplying...Are we "fractaling"?

But then, what are we to make of "extinction events"...Do they happen by chance? or are they "programmed" to occur?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
A 1-dimensional being, can only see 1 side of a cube.

A 2-dimensional being, can only see 2 sides of a cube.

A 3-dimensional being, is able to see 3 sides of a cube..."We can see 3 sides of a cube all at once"

A 4-dimensional being, is able to see 4 sides of a cube..."At the same time"...The aliens.

A 0-dimensional being can only see a point. A point is a singularity with no width, length or height.

===

A 1-dimensional being can only see a line -- with no width and no height.

This "1st Dimension" can be found by extruding a 0-dimensional point in one direction, creating the line described above.

===

A 2-dimensional being can only see one "face" of a cube -- i.e., they can only see length and width, but they CAN'T see height. They can basically only see the "bottom" of a cube as it rests on the 2-dimensional plane that is their whole universe. Even thought the cube may have a thickness (or height), they can't see that thickness/height, because it is not in their 2-dimansional plane that they call their. The height of the cube is "above" and outside that universe.

This "2nd Dimension" can be found by extruding the 1-dimensional line in one direction that is perpendicular to the first direction, creating the face described above.

===

A 3-dimensional being can only see all the sides of the cube, because they can see the thickness/height of the cube. They don't live on a flat 2-dimesional plane, so they can see the whole cube. We humans live in this 3-dimensional space. We can interact with 3 dimensions of space.

This "3rd Dimension" can be found by extruding the 2-dimensional face in a third direction that is perpendicular to the first two directions, creating the cube described above.

===

The 4th dimension of space (which, by the way is a different concept than the idea that "time" is the 4th dimension in our "spacetime". I'm talking about a 4th dimension of SPACE, which has nothing to do with time). With that clarification in mind, the "4th dimension" would be found by extruding the cube in a FOURTH direction that is perpendicular to the first three directions.

This is impossible for us 3-dimensional beings to imagine. Our brains can't conceive of a direction this is perpendicular to the other three directions that we know of (length width, height). However, this method for finding or describing this 4th dimension follows from how the other three dimensions were found.

edit on 10/16/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I wonder if "fractal" is the reason why the human race is multiplying...Are we "fractaling"?

It's called SEX. Give it a try sometime, you might like it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have come to understand Plato's allegory of the cave and Michael Talbots- The Holgraphic universe and also other sci-fi authors such as Philip K Dick and Arthur C Clarke's insights as led me to study nueroscience and how the brain works etc. I understand that life is similar to the experience Jake Gyllenhaals had in his recent movie the, Source Code

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

"Now the 2nd density quality of PEM is related to Fibonacci:

[edit: Corrected the script wrap confusion]

0, 1, 2, 3, 5... Notice 4 is the first missing number hence the 2/4 quality that contains the 3D experiential spiral (Fibonacci)

Now look further: 0, 1, 2, 3, --- 5 , 8 , 13, 21,
--------------------------[ 3-D-'s ]---------------|
------------------------------------------------(1+3)
------------------------4-----------0/2-------- 4/0

And the whole thing is recursive in every layer that reduces to a PEM number. Imploverses in Imploverses"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
A black hole's entropy is contained on its surface.

A black hole's information is contained at its central singularity.

BH Information + BH Entropy = 0

1) It is known that there is a singularity at the centre of a black hole.

2) This article shows that a black hole is an informational phenomenon.

3) Therefore, a black hole's central singularity is an informational singularity.

4) Our universe is a black hole; its informational centre is the Earth's biosphere.

5) The universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration. The exponentially increasing area of the universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity--the human brain.

6) When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion, the latter becomes infinitely fast, and the Big Rip follows (en.wikipedia.org...

The universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration. But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation.

So, the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent, not actual. It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago. The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher. The Universe's Ragnarök--the Big Rip--is about to begin. We shall soon see a wall of darkness (a wave of vacuum phase transition) approaching the Earth from the periphery of the universe.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join