It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh yeah. This new being to ATS has topped them all.
I wont even send the white coats people son, your too far gone for that.
Enjoy your fantasy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by blocula

Why did you then say earlier that you feel that the 6th sense (inner/third eye) is only hypothetical?
Another contradiction?
I said earlier that a 6th sense is purely hypothetical,but that i believe it to be a reality...The mainstream does not...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasteel
Hi Blocula,

I think you like to make interesting scifi stories, but not things that are real
A while ago you made a thread saying there was a parallel earth opposite the sun, how would that be possible if all of space isnt real? Also where do these aliens live?
I made a thread that said there might? be a parallel earth.As mainstream science has multiple theories,so do i.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
So, if we are a simulation, what is it exactly that the aliens exist in? Is it the real universe, or could the aliens themselves be a simulation in yet another universe? And so on, and so on, and so on...
edit on 15-10-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

But who made the E.T 's ?

No one actually...The mega advanced aliens are the original life forms,that naturally evolved and developed, within another dimension,over perhaps a million years,or even a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement and superior intelligence,that is almost beyond our comprehension to understand and then,they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...

I am convinced...That explains God...No doubt about it
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"We have gone from very rudimentary computing power to this in under 50 years, imagine what computing power could be like in 500 years and its not far fetched to surmise that reality itself could be flawlessly simulated to the degree that the subjects being simulated would NOT know they were simulations."

Exactly and imagine a civilization that has continuously advanced for 1 million years.What they would be able to create and invent would be astonishing.Some of their technologies and creations we would perceive as the rain,wind,snow...and the stars.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"this is a "highly speculative" topic"

heres a very informative link,which explains the very real possibility that we are living in a holographic illusion...and the holographic illusion did not create itself...

www.nasca.org.uk...

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein

Do you toss him into the loony bin too? Or is that just an inconvenient little annoyance when the greatest mind on Earth makes the same statement?

Does not modern quantum physics tell us that electrons are influence by thought? Should watch "What the BLEEP do we Know" Very illuminating

Think about how everything that einstein discovered and theorized about, was done on a chalk board,note paper and in his mind...If only he had a modern computer to assist him...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I Think if OP
and me
colloborated together we might have it down.

thats how i see it

We might have already nailed it...The ultimate truth about our reality...Or at least we are hammering the nail in.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnrelentingLurker
when you say "another dimension" what do you mean? you speak of it as if its a separate place. when you have a 2 dimensional drawing and add depth it becomes 3 dimensional. add time and you have 4 dimensions.

so if we follow the same logic, wouldnt a 5th dimension just be a new factor added to the same "place"?

Dimension has two means...

1) As you say in your context time is considered the 4th dimension..

2) Dimensions as other physical places, alternate planes of existence could be parallel or exist right on top of us. In that context there can be millions of extra dimensions, parallel worlds, time lines, what ever name you wish to give it

Wrap your mind around the Hypercube... a 4D cube... if you can...

Now also ask yourself why... while all the buffoons are in this thread attacking the OP.... why is the AIR FORCE making statements like this?

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

connect together remote regions within our universe
connect together different universes
connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

normal or backwards time flow
normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensionst

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
www.earthtech.org...

South Pole Detector Could Yield Signs of Extra Dimensions

Researchers at Northeastern University and the University of California, Irvine say that scientists might soon have evidence for extra dimensions and other exotic predictions of string theory. Early results from a neutrino detector at the South Pole, called AMANDA, show that ghostlike particles from space could serve as probes to a world beyond our familiar three dimensions, the research team says.

No more than a dozen high-energy neutrinos have been detected so far. However, the current detection rate and energy range indicate that AMANDA's larger successor, called IceCube, now under construction, could provide the first evidence for string theory and other theories that attempt to build upon our current understanding of the universe.

www.freerepublic.com...

So all kinds of top mainstream scientists talking about all kinds of dimensions

So what's it gonna be people? Stupid comments that show ya know nothing or give the OP a little slack for bringing up a topic that is indeed being looked at by scientists

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Think about how everything that einstein discovered and theorized about, was done on a chalk board,note paper and in his mind...

This chalk board?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Quotes from Albert Einstein >

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence

For what its worth,did you know that the actor James Woods, has an IQ that is around 20 points higher than Albert Einstein's...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Interesting theory and quite possible who knows and maybe people in the know know this and forbid this to come to light. Civilizations vanishing over night, divine intervention, out of body experiences, lost history, Bermuda triangle, Missing Time, from Ape to Man almost over night are things that come to mind. Maybe that is the reason for a cover up of UFO's and such information would be earth shattering. Forget the prospect of Aliens visiting us being a threat to religion rocking the boat in the scheme of things. I suspect and am almost am convinced that the truth is much more profound then what we are led to believe. If we were one day told that we are characters in a video game of sorts it certainly would not bode well with the masses. People are open to alien visitation it really is not a big deal any more after all we have been indoctrinated for decades in to believing with TV, Movies, Books and pop culture at the same are kept in the dark about who, where and why?

Demons , Angels, Gods call them what you want. The concepts are all interpretation of the same thing. We cant ignore the elephant in the room any more. There is an intelligence at play with the world that is not what we call "human" or even humane for that matter. As if for it's own amusement in the long run in THEIR best interest not ours. Call it indifference, not evil or good but looking upon us as subjects or some sort. Manipulating our DNA, creating animals plants and life. Then wiping the slate clean when they become bored with it and start a new game.. show... movie.. new book.

I often feel like i am on someones TV, that my life is under a microscope of some kind. Remember this movie the Trueman Show with Jim Carey it is the best way i can explain it. Because something is NOT right and certainly does not fit in to what we were taught to believe. Call it a hunch or a gut feeling. NASA has lied so much i cant tell the nose from the tail of it.

Who knows... what do we really know? THIS cyber space as an example a social experiment of our own. perhaps all things are subject to being an Ant Farm. Those ants dont even notice us outside the ant farm they think they are in the earth. Are we any different?

And maybe this is why THEY want us to think but not think too hard and ask these kinds of questions and why people are scoffed at. This would explain why people are being dumbed down and those in the know are taking advantage of us. No the world is not flat but what do we really know and we have come a long way but we are basically still learning to walk as a species imho. Humans like to think they play a dominant role on earth among all of it's species... maybe we are not anything close to it.

Keep an open mind...

edit on 15-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see"
—Arthur Schopenhauer...1788-1860

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Unknown Soldier...Thanx for your awesome comments and ideas,i'll refer to them again and again.

"We must be strong enough to face The Truth...No matter what it is...And learn to accept it without fear and without denial"...Blocula

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
6-dimensions coming to a planet near you. just don't tell anyone this is Above Top Secret

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you have seen the matrix right? yawn

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I love this thread! Sonia Barret wrote a book called the Holographic Canvas that is along the same lines except it puts US in the driver's seat of co-creating reality. Sure, the construct could be much larger, but since everything is a microcosm of the macrocosm, it can all be influenced by us if we change within....trippy!
edit on 16/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The earth is an extremely complex holographic sphere.Floating and revolving within some mega advanced aliens experimental laboratory,that exists in another dimension.Upon our virtual world,where various digitized biological species simulations are created and allowed to run their evolutionary course.One of which is you and i and everything we touch and see..

Above us is a 3-dimensional holographic curtain of stars.That disguises reality and hides the truth.A shimmering veneer,that super intelligent aliens designed and wrapped around our pixelated planet.The magnificent illusion of outer space.A simulated void they have placed before our eyes and within our minds...

If we could pull back this holographic curtain,tear away the 3-dimensional shroud and penetrate beyond this strange and mystical illusion.What would we see? and where would we suddenly find ourselves?
edit on 16-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If we could focus an incredibly powerful microscope upon any object and then zoomed in on it closer and closer,to ever smaller and smaller microscopic levels.We would eventually see only single pixels and reveal The Truth that our reality is a simulation...that did not create itself.
edit on 16-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
wow man, interesting.
like dark city but on a major scale.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dark matter, dark energy everywhere, and yet some believe they got it all

And the purpose of going to space, who would have even imagined it! To spy on us from above...

If the PTB of this civilization, which is not even 0,5 on the power scale, invests so much in creating a laboratory of controlled events out of this world, I can only imagine to what ends some more developed civilization would go

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join