It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing dream for the past 5 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't know why this is happening I have never ever had a recurring dream this long (except when I was a kid) one of the recurring dreams when I was a kid was about a car; when we got rid of the car the dreams stopped, The other dream was of my Past Life and that stopped when I got too old to recall the past life details anymore.
So this is really irking me very much. I have written about it in other dream threads or elsewhere, but thought it was time to start my own thread about this as it occurred again last night. I also want to make perfectly clear these dreams started well before I became a member of ATS in like 2004 they seemed to have started when I became a member in 2009. So I didn't know about any conspiracy about "FEMA" camps at all.
Now getting to the dream, I always find myself in a campground, sometimes there are barracks type of buildings set up, sometimes there are just tent areas to set up a tent, but always there are extensive shower areas. There are usually very few people in the dreams, however the ones that do appear are blonde and blue eyed like me, Italian, or hispanic. There are never any blacks, native americans, Asians or Indians. The only people I see there are aryan (blonde with blue eyes), and hispanic and italians. That is all. The kids are never there, usually it's either just men or women (seperated at opposite sides of the camps), except last night where I got on a boat and the people running the boat had children , I would assume we were trying to flee america, and they were making them do awful things to travel by their boat. There never is any "work" put on us and I only saw myself get "gassed" in a shower in one of the dreams so they don't really seem to be death camps or even work camps.
I really have no idea what the dream really means but it has become apparent since it is so ongoing, that somehow it is very important. Very crucial... I don't claim it a prediction, but that I only need to heed something from it, yet when I check online the meaning well, to me it does not Fit in with anything going on within my life?

Camping:
To dream that you are camping indicates a need for relaxation and a long-deserved break.You need to be more in touch with nature and go back to a more basic and simpler life. Alternatively, it refers to your social circle and support group. You are looking for a sense of belonging, but at the same time be self-sufficient and independent.

Dream Symbols

Honestly I have had plenty time off I need the opposite of a vacation!!! I don't really give a rat's if I belong, because really I am a hermit, and my cards pull up the hermit card so it is exactly the opposite of what they say my dream means, when I pulled up the hermit in my relations area, that means I need a break from people. Want to be left alone, etc.!
Has anybody here had the same or similar dream? I have my notions, but need to see if anybody else has something recurring like this?

edit on 14-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: fixed the whole post.

edit on 14-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You mention camping, and have looked up that dream symbol. You also mention extensive showers. What happens when you go camping? You get dirty.

To me, it seems like your mind is trying to cleanse itself of something dirty. Perhaps something you feel guilty about?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Try to relax your interpretation of the symbols - not so literal. Have you ever had a dream where you know you are driving a car but there is no car ? It is about the symbols and suggestions. The campground could indicate a change of residence. In my well worn dream book a single tent may suggest a change in your affairs and a number of tents suggests a journey with unpleasant companions.

You mention having had plenty of time off and need the opposite. Maybe you need to change what is happening in your life. You see only people similar to yourself and no children - could be that you need to expand your interests and life experiences.

Dreams - for me - are a school where I learn. I have spent many years learning about the symbols and then learning how to apply them to myself. I have several dream books and like to consult them all. It takes time to put the pieces together - after thirty years I can still consult my books - and ponder a dream for a few days before I put it into perspective.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Not even close. And where the boat comes in trying to flee the area?
It seems more of an orchestrated thing like people removed from their homes and herded to these camps. I get the feeling in the dream we are not allowed to leave, but somehow last night's dream I got away, but also knew I had to get out of the country ASAP fast. Also they wanted the men and women seperated. They kept the children out of the adult camps, and well it's really hard to explain but a lot of the dreams did feel very concentration campy type.That's the feel I get, so maybe that is if anything pertaining to me, would be "White" guilt? Which I have none. I after all didn't decide to be born "white". But seeing as how they are all "Caucasian" decent in the camps, that is about all it could be loosely dealing with (understand that most hispanics (Puerto Rican & Mexican are mixed with european spaniards so they are actually "caucasian/hispanics", then the others that weren't represented in the dreams). There werem't any South Americans, Cubans etc. Except, like I said I have no guilt I didn't take part in any genocide or slavery, or the wars now, I served during the desert storm fiasco but my unit never served there and even if we did we were medical, so strictly if we were there we would just be there to help those in need of medical care, and regardless of who it was; if there was a native to that country that needed medical care I would have given it to them, if we had ended up there, but we didn't. And irregardless of what anyone ":Ordered" me to do I would not listen if they told me to not provide care for anybody but soldiers, because I am not one to blindly follow orders I follow my heart, and if a child of that country or even an adult was injured or sick, I would let my concience decide, not my officer, it's a good thing I wasn't sent though cause I'd have probably ended up court martialled.
I have no reason to feel guilty of anything, because well for 5 years of the dream if that was the case, I'd have figured that out by now I am sure.

I honestly thought it was me wanting to get back to nature and me and my family did go camping last year and I thought great now the dreams will end...nope... also I started to become more in tune with nature and started gardening etc, led a more self sufficient lifestyle and that hasn't stopped the dreams which I thought it would because I took the meaning given on that website. Yet that didn't work either. I don't know to me I think it is telling me prepare for the collapse honestly, because when everything collapses, who has the most to lose? The people who have worked hard to have things. Maybe it isn't concentration camp-type maybe it is a communal living situation type of thing?

Who knows?

We all can agree that things are not getting any better right now and probably going to get worse in the upcoming months.

I am here to see if anybody is having similar dreams and I have read a lot about people dreaming of some kind of global upheaval. So I want to hear from that crowd if I wanted to be psycho-analyzed I would have put this to the psychology forum.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I changed residence in 2005. Been here almost 5 years so soon as the dream started I was moving within that next year (2005).
But this could be the other part you said needing to change my situation...I also started school in 2010 because someone else had mentioned this may be the case needing to change career/ expand learn/do new things. Actually since the dream is still occurring then I have to assume that it can't be the meaning of the dream. Also I am living in a very diverse area. One of my good friends here is Hatian, I worked in retail all my life and have met people and talked to all types of different people. I don't think that it could be what you are saying.

Also when the dreams started and I read the cards for me a lot of financial cards come up (the coins or pentacles cards) and it shown me a lot of financial "difficulties" with mostly all of them except the outcome card which was also pentacles that said after much obstacles and upheaval, finding financial stability after working hard etc. etc. The numbers tell me 5-10 years. Something is on the horizon. Plus I have had financial disturbances almost constantly throughout my life, so this must be significant to come up within the cards.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Not even close. And where the boat comes in trying to flee the area?

You are trying to escape some aspect of your life that is not pleasant for you.

It seems more of an orchestrated thing like people removed from their homes and herded to these camps. I get the feeling in the dream we are not allowed to leave, but somehow last night's dream I got away, but also knew I had to get out of the country ASAP fast.

Perhaps there is something unpleasant going on in your own home that you do not wish to face.

Also they wanted the men and women seperated. They kept the children out of the adult camps, and well it's really hard to explain but a lot of the dreams did feel very concentration campy type.That's the feel I get, so maybe that is if anything pertaining to me, would be "White" guilt?

Perhaps there is a person in your life like what you are seeing that makes you feel like a prisoner. Perhaps noting that you don't see certain types of ethnicities means you long for something different.

Which I have none. I after all didn't decide to be born "white". But seeing as how they are all "Caucasian" decent in the camps, that is about all it could be loosely dealing with (understand that most hispanics (Puerto Rican & Mexican are mixed with european spaniards so they are actually "caucasian/hispanics", then the others that weren't represented in the dreams). There werem't any South Americans, Cubans etc. Except, like I said I have no guilt I didn't take part in any genocide or slavery, or the wars now, I served during the desert storm fiasco but my unit never served there and even if we did we were medical, so strictly if we were there we would just be there to help those in need of medical care, and regardless of who it was; if there was a native to that country that needed medical care I would have given it to them, if we had ended up there, but we didn't. And irregardless of what anyone ":Ordered" me to do I would not listen if they told me to not provide care for anybody but soldiers, because I am not one to blindly follow orders I follow my heart, and if a child of that country or even an adult was injured or sick, I would let my concience decide, not my officer, it's a good thing I wasn't sent though cause I'd have probably ended up court martialled.
I have no reason to feel guilty of anything, because well for 5 years of the dream if that was the case, I'd have figured that out by now I am sure.

I think like the person above me mentioned, you are trying to take your dream too literally. By guilt, I mean that it could be anything, not necessarily anything to do with a certain group of people. Dreams have a funny way of helping you work out something that might not be the big picture you are seeing in the dream. What was going on in your life at the time the dreams started? It just reads to me like you had something on your mind at the time that you wanted to come clean about that was making you feel like a prisoner. The fact that you haven't dealt with whatever it is, is why the dreams keep recurring.

I honestly thought it was me wanting to get back to nature and me and my family did go camping last year and I thought great now the dreams will end...nope... also I started to become more in tune with nature and started gardening etc, led a more self sufficient lifestyle and that hasn't stopped the dreams which I thought it would because I took the meaning given on that website. Yet that didn't work either. I don't know to me I think it is telling me prepare for the collapse honestly, because when everything collapses, who has the most to lose? The people who have worked hard to have things. Maybe it isn't concentration camp-type maybe it is a communal living situation type of thing?

Who knows?

Once again, what was really going on in your life at the time the dreams started. It seems to me you keep having the same dream because of something unresolved.

We all can agree that things are not getting any better right now and probably going to get worse in the upcoming months.

I am here to see if anybody is having similar dreams and I have read a lot about people dreaming of some kind of global upheaval. So I want to hear from that crowd if I wanted to be psycho-analyzed I would have put this to the psychology forum.

Oh, so you are suggesting this is something prophetic? LOL, perhaps it is just your mind bringing up a personal issue for yourself. Why do you feel like a prisoner in your own life? Trying to escape your own life? Why are the showers such a big part? Is there something you need to come clean about from your past?
edit on 14-10-2011 by supine because: fix quote

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Oh, so you are suggesting this is something prophetic?

I am here trying to discern if it may be prophetic.
I thought someone else had some similar dreams it would help if there were then it may be can considered to be prophetic. I certainly hope it isn't though.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
did anyone die was there something unusual that happened?
otherwise its just a normal dream

edit on 14-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Madame it sounds to me like you have slight pre-cognition, this is an extraordinary feat of the subconscious mind. It is not necessarily prophetic or true it's more like a possible scenario in the psychotic Butterfly Effect of everyday life.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Dew you have any kids?

Ribbit

top topics

join